Man, 42, in custody after exposing hi...

Man, 42, in custody after exposing himself to a 9-year-old

There are 59 comments on the ABC 27 story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Man, 42, in custody after exposing himself to a 9-year-old. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

Police say 42-year-old Charles Swartwood of Gettysburg is accused of exposing his genitals and performing a lewd act in front of a 9-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

Ruth

Hockessin, DE

#29 Sep 30, 2013
This crime occurred last month, not years and years ago as some on this site would have you believe.
Steve Gratman

Gettysburg, PA

#31 Oct 1, 2013
In custody so I guess he has been arrested
Davenport

United States

#32 Oct 2, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
In custody so I guess he has been arrested
Why do Men from Gettysburg enjoy masturbating in front of 9 year-old girls? This town is full of deviants and devils. Absolutely sickening.
Steve Gratman

United States

#33 Oct 9, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Men from Gettysburg enjoy masturbating in front of 9 year-old girls? This town is full of deviants and devils. Absolutely sickening.
As soon as he gets out he will expose his genitals to another child.

One step away from becoming a Child Rapist.

Gettysburg Men are disgusting.
CLK

Clarkston, MI

#34 Oct 20, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as he gets out he will expose his genitals to another child.
One step away from becoming a Child Rapist.
Gettysburg Men are disgusting.
Wow, does this sort of thing happen frequently in Gettysburg? I see there have been quite a few other incidents of a sexual nature involving children. I've been to the college, but never into town. Now I don't know if I would take my children there.
Davenport

Hockessin, DE

#35 Oct 20, 2013
CLK wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, does this sort of thing happen frequently in Gettysburg? I see there have been quite a few other incidents of a sexual nature involving children. I've been to the college, but never into town. Now I don't know if I would take my children there.
Unfortunately, it does. Just skim the titles of the threads in the Gettysburg Forum, lots of sexual crimes against children.

The general rule is that if the article uses the words "Gettysburg Man" then it is going to be about Child Rape or Violent Crime. Gettysburg Men tend to enjoy deviant sexual acts with children.

I hate this cesspool of a town, the crime is skyrocketing out of control, there have been tons of Armed Home Invasions and shootings, stabbings, you name it.

I hope Gettysburg is flattened by one tornado after another, just clear the landscape and start over. Anything is better than this toilet of a borough.
Steve Gratman

Hockessin, DE

#36 Oct 21, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, it does. Just skim the titles of the threads in the Gettysburg Forum, lots of sexual crimes against children.
The general rule is that if the article uses the words "Gettysburg Man" then it is going to be about Child Rape or Violent Crime. Gettysburg Men tend to enjoy deviant sexual acts with children.
I hate this cesspool of a town, the crime is skyrocketing out of control, there have been tons of Armed Home Invasions and shootings, stabbings, you name it.
I hope Gettysburg is flattened by one tornado after another, just clear the landscape and start over. Anything is better than this toilet of a borough.
People who are desirous of Sexually Abusing Children make their way to Gettysburg.
Davenport

Hockessin, DE

#37 Oct 21, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are desirous of Sexually Abusing Children make their way to Gettysburg.
And dine on Gettysburg Sausage all the while?
Steve Gratman

Hockessin, DE

#38 Oct 22, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>And dine on Gettysburg Sausage all the while?
Gettysburg Haute Cuisine: Boeuf avec Crotte.
Davenport

Clarkston, MI

#39 Nov 17, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so many incidents of Child Sex Abuse in Gettysburg. It's no surprise that Gettysburg is known as the Child Rape Capital of the United States.
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#40 Dec 28, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickening. Disgusting. Gettysburg.
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#41 Jan 2, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickening. Disgusting. Gettysburg.
This Gettysburg Man pulled down his pants and showed his genitals to a 9 year-old girl. Then he masturbated to orgasm in front of her.

What is wrong with this sickening town? It's just horrible.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#42 Jan 5, 2014
This doesn't look good for the town of Gettysburg.

Maybe things will improve in the new year.

Locals should get involved
Swiss Farm

Clarkston, MI

#43 Jan 5, 2014
It seems to be lots of these crimes recently in G'burg
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#44 Jan 5, 2014
Swiss Farm wrote:
It seems to be lots of these crimes recently in G'burg
Yes, and I will direct you to read about the dozens of sexual crimes against children and violent, serious crimes. Most, but not all have been discussed here in the Gettysburg forum. I caution you, the stories are sordid and depraved. Men from Gettysburg tend to sexually abuse or rape children.

It's shocking, it's disgusting, it's Gettysburg. In 2012, a serious violent crime occurred 2 out of every 3 days in Gettysburg. In 2013, it was likely even more. There are street gangs operating in Gettysburg as well.

Things have gotten very dangerous in Gettysburg in the past few years. It's not like it used to be.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#45 Jan 6, 2014
Maybe the rain and snow will wash away how ugly Gettysburg has become
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#46 Jan 6, 2014
Pink Eye wrote:
Maybe the rain and snow will wash away how ugly Gettysburg has become
I hope the whole god-forsaken town gets washed away into the ocean. Let's just start over.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#47 Jan 6, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the whole god-forsaken town gets washed away into the ocean. Let's just start over.
NOw there's trouble in the Walmart restrooms in Gettysburg.
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#48 Jan 7, 2014
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text> NOw there's trouble in the Walmart restrooms in Gettysburg.
No surprise, Gettysburg is full of sexual deviants, Child Rapists, you name it.

Sickening, disgusting, Gettysburg.
Pink Eye

Milford, PA

#49 Jan 8, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise, Gettysburg is full of sexual deviants, Child Rapists, you name it.
Sickening, disgusting, Gettysburg.
I thought locals stated there were no troubles/crimes in Gettysburg. Guess they lied......again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Keefer 23 hr U B Lying 4
News History or haunting: FOX43 looks into strange h... Sat Dooshy 3
News Two rob apartment in Gettysburg, 'pistol whip'a Sat Friend 6
Medical Littlestown Community pool Feb 5 Davenport 4
News Two suspects break into food court shops Feb 3 Pink Eye 6
News Two Adams Co. men charged in string of 17 cara Jan 30 Davenport 3
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Jan '18 Gettysburg Gang C... 565

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages