Gettysburg Man! Gettysburg Man! Child...

Gettysburg Man! Gettysburg Man! Child Predator or Violent Criminal?

Posted in the Gettysburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Every time you see a newspaper article with "Gettysburg man..." in it's headline, you know it's going to be about child rape, a child predator, or a violent criminal. What is wrong with Gettysburg? What a sick, putrid, worthless, two-bit hick town!
Violent Dangerous 150th

Chalfont, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
Every time you see a newspaper article with "Gettysburg man..." in it's headline, you know it's going to be about child rape, a child predator, or a violent criminal. What is wrong with Gettysburg? What a sick, putrid, worthless, two-bit hick town!
Yeah, it's shocking how many men from Gettysburg are in the news for stabbing someone or raping a child or whatever. Wholesale, this area is a dump.
BeenHereAWhile

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Using another name are you Davenport? Where do you come up with them?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Violent Dangerous 150th wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's shocking how many men from Gettysburg are in the news for stabbing someone or raping a child or whatever. Wholesale, this area is a dump.
I know I'm very concerned about my family's safety and the Gettysburg area.
I just don't know how to experience the 150th anniversary and be safe at the same time.
In The Know

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I know I'm very concerned about my family's safety and the Gettysburg area.
I just don't know how to experience the 150th anniversary and be safe at the same time.
If you're that concerned stay home and watch it on TV. No one will miss you.
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Gettysburg Man, Gettysburg Man, who you gonna light afire, Gettysburg Man?

Gettysburg Man, Gettysburg Man, who's the next exploited child, Gettysburg Man?

Gettysburg Man, Gettysburg Man, child predator, violent criminal, Gettysburg Man.

Gettysburg is the sickest, most disgusting crime-ridden town that I have ever has the displeasure to experience in my life. It bites feces-caked warthog buttocks and gets hairs stuck between its teeth. I wish the whole cursed town would be swallowed up by a huge sinkhole. That would serve you effing hick morons right.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#7 Jun 22, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text> If you're that concerned stay home and watch it on TV. No one will miss you.
You complain turism is down and there aren't decent jobs in the area, yet you TELL people NOT to come to your town.
I'm sure those who run the local government and business owners would frown upon a local saying that.
In The Know

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>You complain turism is down and there aren't decent jobs in the area, yet you TELL people NOT to come to your town.
I'm sure those who run the local government and business owners would frown upon a local saying that.
I didn't say you shouldn't come. I said if you're that concerned don't come.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#9 Jun 23, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say you shouldn't come. I said if you're that concerned don't come.
I'll be there, but I'll have a watchful eye out for anything that doesn't look quite right (other then SOME locals).
BeenHereAWhile

Gettysburg, PA

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be there, but I'll have a watchful eye out for anything that doesn't look quite right (other then SOME locals).
As it should be. Anytime you are out, at home or away from home, you should report anything that is suspicious.

Possibly if people had been a bit more observant the Boston incident may not have occurred.

Although I am not the skilled observer you are, I have reported what I believed may have been “suspicious” activity both here in the local communities, and when traveling. In one specific case, I was contacted by the police after an arrest was made and ask to come in and provide a statement as to what I had observed, so I did report something that lead to an arrest.

I have also just downloaded the application “see something, send something”. I hope I never have cause to use it, but I have it available.

BTW haven't you in previous post stated you would never visit Gettysburg, and in others you claim your presentations on the battlefield occur regularly, and are not only well received, but looked forward to by many. What is the true story?

Where do you give these presentations, and what time? I would be interested in attending sometime.
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Yes, there has been a rash of sexual felonies against children recently in Gettysburg and involving sickening men from Gettysburg. The Megan's Law section of the PSP website will disgust you if you care about Gettysburg. I have up on this god-forsaken town a long time ago. I so deeply hate this place....
Ellihue Waters

Chalfont, PA

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Violent Dangerous 150th wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure was a violent and dangerous 150th. Gettysburg is a dump, there's a lot of crime that happens here
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure was a violent and dangerous 150th. Gettysburg is a dump, there's a lot of crime that happens here
Its not safe to jog the battlefields anymore
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#14 Jul 12, 2013
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat poopie you imposter
Davenport

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2013
"Gettysburg Man! Gettysburg Man! Child Predator or Violent Criminal?"

Both. This borough is the worst place in the state, crime-wise. Maybe even he country. Chock full of third-rate hillbillies who turn a blind eye to child rape and gang violence. I hope they all die in a muddy pit when this filthy borough gets eaten by a giant sinkhole.

Nobody will miss them, they're dumb, replaceable hicks.
Pearls Before Swine

Chalfont, PA

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Davenport wrote:
"Gettysburg Man! Gettysburg Man! Child Predator or Violent Criminal?"
Both. This borough is the worst place in the state, crime-wise. Maybe even he country. Chock full of third-rate hillbillies who turn a blind eye to child rape and gang violence. I hope they all die in a muddy pit when this filthy borough gets eaten by a giant sinkhole.
Nobody will miss them, they're dumb, replaceable hicks.
Only a blithering idiot would believe that story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pearls Before Swine

Chalfont, PA

#18 Jul 15, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Only stupid worthless hicks deny the existence of child rapists and gangs in Gettysburg. Read the papers, you momo.
Dumb local, I hope you are shot in the face and violated in your rear end by a sick Gettysburg Man.
Blah, blah, blah, the blithering idiot speaks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Davenport

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> Blah, blah, blah, the blithering idiot speaks
You have no rebuttal for the fact that child rape is common in Gettysburg. So is gangviolence. So you are forced to call people idiots. Choke on it, you bumbling hick.

I have newspaper articles backing me up, you have two or three locals who shovel horse manure for a living. Loser.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> Blah, blah, blah, the blithering idiot speaks
Obviously you aren't abreast of the situations in and around Gettysburg.
Before you add your two cents worth it might behove you to do some research into matters
Pearls Before Swine

Chalfont, PA

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you aren't abreast of the situations in and around Gettysburg.
Before you add your two cents worth it might behove you to do some research into matters
It might BEHOOVE you to stop trying to defend blithering idiots. Oh wait, I forgot......like minds.....LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg Fireman's Carnival 2016 11 hr Fat Abbott 1
News Police: Arrest made in Gettysburg stabbing (Jan '15) 20 hr Davenport 19
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) 21 hr Davenport 77
Who Has The Most Gas In Gettysburg 21 hr Davenport 16
News Walker Gardens building tradition with visitors (Jun '13) Wed Bud 14
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Jun 23 Davenport 533
News Parents effected by heroin epidemic hold awaren... Jun 23 Davenport 3

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages