Man accused of assaulting 12-year-old...

Man accused of assaulting 12-year-old boy

There are 3 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Aug 11, 2012, titled Man accused of assaulting 12-year-old boy. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

A 61-year-old St. Thomas Township man accused of handcuffing, spanking and sexually assaulting a 12-year-old boy is to appear in Franklin County Court Tuesday for a preliminary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Voice of the Lord

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Many more victims have yet to come forward. He is a habitual offender and cannot change. It is not a cooncidence that he found his victims at church....probably a Catholic.
GlassDominique

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 13, 2012
as Marvin said I am inspired that anybody able to make $6830 in one month on the computer. did you see this web page http://goo.gl/UUZFR
Darth Vader

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
What they should to this pervert and all the other child molesters is to take them out in the woods.
Then remove all the lower garments ,tie the arms up in a couple low branches, stake the legs apart,so that the "offensive weapons" are hanging down.
Then gather all the victims ,give each one a BB gun and a couple hundred rounds of ammo,
and let the target practice begin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg man charged with production of child... 1 hr Costard 1
News Gettysburg Fireman's Carnival 2016 1 hr Costard 2
News Police: Arrest made in Gettysburg stabbing (Jan '15) Thu Davenport 19
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Thu Davenport 77
Who Has The Most Gas In Gettysburg Thu Davenport 16
News Walker Gardens building tradition with visitors (Jun '13) Wed Bud 14
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Jun 23 Davenport 533

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages