Driver in Mosinee Rollover Crash Expe...

Driver in Mosinee Rollover Crash Expected to be OK

There are 1 comment on the WSAW story from Oct 12, 2009, titled Driver in Mosinee Rollover Crash Expected to be OK. In it, WSAW reports that:

Once he is released from the hospital, a Germantown man is expected to be facing a judge on charges stemming from a rollover accident in Mosinee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAW.

Kerry Bielen

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#1 Oct 12, 2009
I logged on to my homepage and listened to some news on newsline 7. I have a conversation going on in the background with 2 women. I'm not sure where this is coming from, if it is in fact Channel 7 online news or who it may be. One woman is "bashing" a co-worker to the other worker I hear online with her. They've discussed not having enough money for things, travel, new hairdo's and the like. One needs healing charaters as Vixen takes care of them. The other doesn't have any tanks.
Just thought I'd let you know how unprofessional this is and yet how very annoying it is as it comes through over any other sound I need to listen to while online today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spending rises in proposed Milwaukee Public Sch... 35 min Jerald 3
Cannibalism 37 min Joe 1
News Chinese citizen working for Rockwell charged wi... 44 min Moe 1
News Feb. 18 Event: "What do we really know about Is... May 23 Marie-Luise_J 18
F - 22 Rapter comes to Pulaski Air Port May 22 Amp 1
News Medical College takes step to lessen shortage o... May 22 HumanSpirit 2
News FEMA Aid: FEMA to help those with cars damaged ... (Oct '10) May 20 Larry 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages