Extreme couponers become violent at D...

Extreme couponers become violent at Dollar Tree

There are 2 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Nov 24, 2012, titled Extreme couponers become violent at Dollar Tree. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

An extreme couponer and her friend say they got more than they bargained for when they tried to cash in on some deals at the Dollar Tree in Germantown, Tennessee on Wednesday --the incident was caught on tape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

Kim

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Nov 26, 2012
This woman was breaking the rules of the coupon she was trying to use. The limit of that coupon is 4 per day! Not 30 lady. There are two sides to every story. Don't play the victim card.
Customer in White Bluff

Dickson, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
I know I am tired of these coupon people. They hold up all the lines in the store. Some of us have real jobs and would like to PAY for our products and go home. People like this sit around and wait for something free. Don't get me wrong I am all about saving money in a fair way. I am not all about abusing a program like these people are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Dudley 20,771
Rep. Steve Cohen Interview 7 hr hmmm 2
News Student Organizers From Four Colleges Lead Prot... 12 hr Mike 1
Ashley patton 13 hr Guest 1
who was around during the mlk assasination or t... (Sep '11) 14 hr Mike 84
Junebugs BBQ Stand Thu Junebugs BBQ Stand 1
which vet to crop dogs ears (Jul '12) Jan 15 K-9 protection 27

Germantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages