Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I am leaving Memphis because of black people. They have ruined what use to be a great city, just like they have most big metropolitan cities. They are trouble makers, murderers, thieves, gang bangers. Ever notice businesses remodel and make the streets pretty unless it is a black area of town. Ever watch First 48 Hours on TV? Always blacks doing the murders. You blacks are idiots. You don't care about anything but robbing, stealing and everything bad you can think of. Every time you get caught you cry like the real babies you are in the interview room at the Police station and start calling the cops yes sir and yes mam.....You would never make it in a white area of town unless you have your illegal guns on you. Your a bunch of chicken sh$t pussies....I found a better place to go where others don't put up with your black crap
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Well, you've said it all pretty well and truthful. How about telling us where your secret is. We might go with you!
Jim Crow

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Memphis is crap with or without blacks ! I know quite respectable, dynamic, law-abiding black families in Memphis, and I know white racist idiots even in executive positions at places like FEDEX, Wright Medical, First Tenn, and Comp Cams.

There is enough bullcrap on bth sides for any city to be truly successful ! that's the problem bud, not one side or the other ITS ALL BAD AND IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT BLACK THUGS GET REAL !....Memphis wa a piece of crap well before even Jim Crow, during Jim Crow days and all the way up to Herenton and now Wharton

It's just a piece of crap of a city ! for a variety of reasons , one of which is racism no doubt

just leave, there are better places for any family, both black nd white and brown
Memphis Blacks

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Look, blacks are a piece of shit. They are the reason Memphis sucks, besides all politicians with the last name FORD who are nothing but a bunch of thieves. Blacks are murderers, dope heads, rapist, and plain stupid. That's all you know how to do besides eat watermelon and Jack Pirtle friend chicken.....I wish a big ship would come in to port in downtown Memphis on the Mississippi river and load up the blacks, and drop them off on a deserted island....Oh yes, don't forget your dope, and food stamps and SSI checks
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Memphis Blacks wrote:
.....I wish a big ship would come in to port in downtown Memphis on the Mississippi river and load up the blacks, and drop them off on a deserted island....Oh yes, don't forget your dope, and food stamps and SSI checks
......and your STD's, your foul language, your lousy dress styles, your cocky rooster struts, your greediness, your inability to reason properly, your bad odor, your devil worshipping, your poor speech, your theft, your lies, your...etc, etc...
Front Seats

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

do nigguhs put the back part of the seat down real far when they drive because they are scared they are going to get their heads shot off? Nigguhs will always be the lowest form of human life on this planet...
I researched

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I actually researched a place where there are only 6 or 8 blacks, no crime,clean streets and there are 92,000 people there and it is in the US. And the blacks act human there and don'r talk like a nigguh
Sugar

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I like how you categorize all members of a race. You do the white race proud. I don't think we could survive without you. Don't go.
memphis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

ALL OF YOU WHITE PEOPLES ARE STUPID AS HELL AM BLACK AND YOU WHITES KILLS JUST AS MUCH AS US BLACK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I WANT TO EAST HIGH SCHOOL GROW UP IN THE HOOD WANT TO COLLEGE GRADUATE TOP OF MY CLASS NOW AM A DOCTOR IN GERMANTOWN STAYING IN A 25,000 DOLLAR HOUSE SO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS WE KILL PEOPLES AND WHITES KILLS HUNDREDS
Memphis is full of it

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Memphis, if your a Doctor, why are you using all caps and why can't you spell and put sentences together right? Oh, I see, you went to medical school in Africa...The medicine man of the local tribe must have taught you. Notice he said the WANT TO EAST HIGH SCHOOL instead of WENT.... You idiot, your on welfare just like the rest of you. If your a doctor, then I am Elvis, you liver lip biotch
Why I Am Leaving Memphis

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yes, yes, yes, I know I do the white people proud. I promise to come home to Memphis, after all the nigguhs kill each other like they are doing now..........I only wish they would go faster
Why I Am Leaving Memphis

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

memphis wrote:
ALL OF YOU WHITE PEOPLES ARE STUPID AS HELL AM BLACK AND YOU WHITES KILLS JUST AS MUCH AS US BLACK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I WANT TO EAST HIGH SCHOOL GROW UP IN THE HOOD WANT TO COLLEGE GRADUATE TOP OF MY CLASS NOW AM A DOCTOR IN GERMANTOWN STAYING IN A 25,000 DOLLAR HOUSE SO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS WE KILL PEOPLES AND WHITES KILLS HUNDREDS
Look at the way this idiot spells and put his words together in a sentence. Is might be Dr, Idiot, but he is not doctor...Oh, that is right, all the preachers call themselves Doctor....LMAO

Since: Mar 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

memphis wrote:
Dude, if you're a doc then why are you liveing in a 25,000 dollar home? I'm just a poor country boy and my truck cost more then that.
To be honest, I dont even think you're black. I think you're someone who just 'tried' to post in black lingo to stir the pot.
Congradulations! Some people feel for it.
Take Jamaica

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Here is what we need to do.... Take all the nigguhs, guns, drugs, women who get pregnant under the age of 18 ( all the nigguh women ) ugly cars, rappers, and all politicians with the last name Ford and ship them all to Jamaica with no way of getting off the island. Within a week they will all off each other, and that will take care of that. Then 99 % of the murders and rapes in the US will be gone...........I will write my local congressman and ask if he can sponsor a bill for that..........LMAO
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

"NO, NO,no,no,..NO NO!!" .. About post #14, no way, not to Jamaica! My wife and I have been there twice to the Hedonism II resort. It's just absolutely BEAUTIFUL there, the water, the many birds/hummingbirds, flowers, so very peaceful there and the food (and drink) was delicious. If you can't relax in Jamaica, sump'n wrong wid ya!.... But, oh yeah! Send 'em off to the most desolate, hottest, dryest, snake infested part of Africa that there is....and oh yeah, send NOBAMA first.......but not on AirForce One.
Take Jamaica is sorry

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Whoops, I meant Africa..........now we can ship them from Memphica to Africa
Get rid of them

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

we need to make them slaves again
I left Memphis

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

I left Memphis and because of the blacks..............They are nothing but trouble makers and an eye sore on society
coon hunting

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

as a child I went coon hunting
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

coon hunting wrote:
as a child I went coon hunting
........and what did you get?.. And as an adult.......??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Germantown Discussions

Search the Germantown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min maria gonzaleous 17,900
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 58 min WTSenior 124,440
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr land owner 8,501
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr In medicine 8,471
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
memphis in may 11 hr Looking 3
Looking for friend. Tue guest 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Germantown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Germantown People Search