LA TIMES Disses our City

LA TIMES Disses our City

Posted in the Germantown Forum

Mark H

Pleasant Valley, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Sports writer there yesterday writes abot the Grizz vs Clippers series and refers to us as a Gangster Sports town illed with looters and Uneducated.

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2013
That shouldn't carry much credit, especially coming from some pie hole from the land of fruits and nuts.
Girl that knows

Linden, TN

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Sounds accurate.
Hmmm

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
That's right
awesome

Bradenton, FL

#5 May 7, 2013
they know Memphis sucks as well...what's the big deal ?
Sassy

United States

#6 May 7, 2013
And this is news to you ? Look out your own window and see what's going on in this town. Memphis has been in a downward spiral since the 80's and its not any one mayors fault so we won't go there.
The one bright spot in memphis's future will be the day of the next new Madrid earthquake that will hopefully allow enough of this town to be leveled and then be rebuilt.
As a sign of what's up here, look at our pride and joy St. Jude's , it's surrounded like a military facility.
Sassy

Longview, TX

#7 May 7, 2013
I do like to dress as a tranny and walk the streets at night.

Since: May 11

United States

#9 May 8, 2013
LA inventing Gangs says Chris Rock. I stated there and they have a small community about the sixe of half of Orange Mound with nothing but Homeless people. Also bunch Barbies and Kens,Black Gangs,Mexican Gangs,Samoan Gangs,Asian Gangs,Mafia,Trannies more Botox and not to mention Shan T. Outside of that though they have some fine as women! I wanted to brang me a boriqua back but she wanted to bring her whoke family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cohen dem cronie 7 hr Dick 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Leftovers 21,051
Civil war statue 10 hr Angela 21
Is it obvious to anyone Randy Collins is as big... 20 hr Amused 1
Anybody know Chad Fletcher? (Jun '16) 20 hr Amused 5
Tecumseh the prophet Fri Ricardo montobomb 1
Hugh Freeze Aug 3 Guest 5

Germantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages