Man Shot, Killed by Memphis Police Officers

Jan 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyEyeWitnessNews.com

Two Memphis police officers are on routine leave after they fatally shot at a man in the Parkway Village area who they say pulled a gun on them.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
Tired Citizen

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I am so tired of police killing black citiizens and calling it justified. I was forturnate enough to know the young man the police killed in the Parkway Village area and I do not believe this young man pointed a gun at the officers. Police are trigger happy and do not investigate the situation before they pull the trigger. It is time the citizen of Memphis band together and use our power to do something about all this shooting and killing by Memphis Police.....They shoot a black man and go on vaction with pay. I am tired of this are you?
RJS

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

when your a police officer in the fifth most dangerous city in the country, and one of your fellow officers were shot and killed by a black, I would think that the police enter every situation in survival mode. you point a gun at police, chances are you are going to die.
Must Have Been

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It must have been a black cop who shot the black person because if it had been a white cop then Jessee Jackson and Al Sharpton would be in Memphis having all the black people riot............As far of you being tired of black citizens being shot...The blacks are most of the trouble makers in Memphis so tell your black thugs to stop pointing guns at blacks and they will stop being shot
it is ashame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I knew Steve and Im a good judge of character he is not the person they are trying to paint.1st off steve radio dont work and he didnt have bump in his car dats all bs.Steve would have never pulled a gun on The Police again a bunch of bullshit.People gonna say this and that cause they dont know him.We still have good true people yeah people can fool you but Steve was not like that.I CALL IT JUST PLAIN MURDER AND IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Ranger

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

If all the blacks in Memphis were gone, the crime rate drop by 90%.
Ranger

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

If all the blacks in Memphis were gone, the crime rate would drop by 90%.
black male

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ranger wrote:
If all the blacks in Memphis were gone, the crime rate would drop by 90%.
If all the whites were gone,racism would drop by 99%
N Word Jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

"MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA WOP BOP BAM BAM"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

black male wrote:
<quoted text>If all the whites were gone,racism would drop by 99%
No it wouldn't because blacks are the most racist people on earth.
Memphis is retarded

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Everybody in Memphis, both black and white are stupid and harbor racism, whites don't have a franchise on racism, and blacks are nto exempt ! that's why Memphis Is Retarded, and will remain so for decades to come. Get out now, whether you are a thinking white person, or a thinking black person, the city will sap the intelligent life out of anyone, and damage your perspective about the United States ! believe me, every city or every southern city in the US is not like a Memphis TN, and there are tons oof better run, safe cites. Memphis is simply retarded, meaning slow and very very behind the times. Just leave if you can, and leave these blacks adn whites to their own devise ! they really do deserve each other ! can't you tell ? they like the clamor, the arguing, the hatred, the name-calling, the fingerpointing, and they are unlikely to change in another 25 years, while other cities are running past Memphis at starspeed LOL
cop hater

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Black or white the only color is blue....I hate the police they are cowards....some punks and just need to be stop....I love to here when one gets they ass killed. Fk the police!
cop hater

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Memphis police need baby sitters with them at all times they do not know how to act. Or do they know how to do their job. They must be stopped MOD is the most violent gang I've known. Cats and dogs have more rights and are treated better then the people of Memphis. Years ago o was pulled out my car by an officer call all kind of names and was just treated unfairly....all because the thought!!!!! He saw me saleing drugs.....a man just ask me for a lighter. Its was no we apologize or anything only do you wanna go to jail or go home

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

cop hater wrote:
Black or white the only color is blue....I hate the police they are cowards....some punks and just need to be stop....I love to here when one gets they ass killed. Fk the police!
Fine, the next time you hear someone breaking into your house at three a.m., call a plumber, you racist piece of crap.
filbert-the-enli ghtened

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

black male wrote:
<quoted text>If all the whites were gone,racism would drop by 99%
Why is it always about race... They're good people and bad people of all colors... Until people teach there children with values this will continue.

And just for your information the statistics show black bean 80 percent of all crime in the US..

You know thats a really sad statistic...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Germantown Discussions

Search the Germantown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min BOiaF 141,093
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min anna kukelski 18,576
beware buying compters at wal mart 1 hr Brainiac 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr Zeke 8,959
Where is Kenneth Glover 20 hr Meme 1
Gee why are people leaving memphis? (Jun '09) Sun The Rogue 152
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) Sat ootto van dance 269
•••
•••
•••
•••

Germantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••