Police Issue Halloween Warning

Full story: WREG

Police say a resident found a gift bag on the porch containing two packages of candy and a jar with what appeared to be expensive chocolates inside.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Debra

Horn Lake, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

What has this world come to ? It it s shame that little kids can not go out like the old days and have fun getting candy.
PayAtTention

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

dang scary
F the police

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

I want to know what that stuff was and were it happened. How are you suppose to protect our families if they don't give us enough info. F them.
Huck Finn

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Warning? For what, a jar of moose poop and a sack of candy left on a porch?

Odds are the person who received the gifts is the target of some sort of prank.
TJMemphis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Dang... I wonder who they PO'ed... This is just uncalled for... Glad no one was hurt.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Nothing new here folks. The same message I heard back when I was 10.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

h8munkys wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they can, you just have to keep them out of Orange Mound. I've noticed an alarming trend in recent years, though. The Africans will drive from the ghetto into more affluent areas of town like Germantown. The mom/auntie will creep slowly along the curb in her Escalade while the munklets run from door to door taking the white man's candy. I've found that hanging a black "ghost" from the tree in my front yard keeps them cruising right on past my place.
Don't get SPOOKED on Halloween, keep your eyes peeled for Africans in your neighborhood.
...leave it you...
jay

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

F the police wrote:
I want to know what that stuff was and were it happened. How are you suppose to protect our families if they don't give us enough info. F them.
Hey f the police, why dont you get a life and change your screen name you moron
jay

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

hey F the police why dont you get a life and change your screen name you moron
F Jay

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

jay wrote:
hey F the police why dont you get a life and change your screen name you moron
There. Is that better??
Baffled

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

h8munkys wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they can, you just have to keep them out of Orange Mound. I've noticed an alarming trend in recent years, though. The Africans will drive from the ghetto into more affluent areas of town like Germantown. The mom/auntie will creep slowly along the curb in her Escalade while the munklets run from door to door taking the white man's candy. I've found that hanging a black "ghost" from the tree in my front yard keeps them cruising right on past my place.
Don't get SPOOKED on Halloween, keep your eyes peeled for Africans in your neighborhood.
Yes - It's called Welfare. Your messiah Obama LOVES it! It keeps all his minions under Government control. OBEY!
Sick of Fools

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

h8munkys wrote:
This happened in Germantown you a$$ what does Orange Mound have to do with this?
Uncle Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

jay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey f the police, why dont you get a life and change your screen name you moron
No, I think I'll keep this name pig. 2 things I hate police and firefighters. Fa gs.
Uncle Tom aka fthepolice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Hahaha
Jay is a dirty pig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Go suck off godwin
Shae

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Why wont they tell what was in the package? That makes no sense. First they warn us to be careful of it and then wont say what IT is. Dumb but nothing unusual from the LE.
KAW

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

h8munkys wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the world do you get the idea that Obama is my anything?
Your are a terrible person. Its people like you that start up this stupid race stuff everyday. I will make sure not to kncok on your trailer door. IDIOT RACIST
Yep

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

my god run, it's the old fart in a jar trick
KAW

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

H8munkys, i bet you wont go to Orange Mound and say that. Monkeys love to eat crackers.
animal lover

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Sick of Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
This happened in Germantown you **** what does Orange Mound have to do with this?
Duh! do you even know memphis, orange mound is the hood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Germantown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Germantown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Germantown People Search