Student arrested for Germantown Home Invasion - WREG

Dec 21, 2009 Read more: WREG 13
A college student was arrested for forcing his way inside a Germantown home with a gun and robbing the homeowners. Read more
Tom Jackson

Collierville, TN

#1 Dec 25, 2009
I hope they nail this fool to the wall! Make an example out of him, Germantown! Jesus H. Christ, I get so tired of seeing these thugpunk idiots on my TV screen! Thtat crime is a home invasion robbery that could have easily ended up in rape and murder! Put that 6 foot 8 psycho in a supermax and throw away the key!
Wheel Spinners

Memphis, TN

#2 Dec 25, 2009
Gee even a black male in college is incapable of going through life without some kind of criminal activity.. I really think there is no hope for this race. It's no wonder the NFL and NBA is full of thugs and criminals no matter how much money they make they are still thugs look at Micheal Vick. A millionare thug dog fighter.
Speechless

Memphis, TN

#3 Dec 26, 2009
Wheel Spinners wrote:
Gee even a black male in college is incapable of going through life without some kind of criminal activity.. I really think there is no hope for this race. It's no wonder the NFL and NBA is full of thugs and criminals no matter how much money they make they are still thugs look at Micheal Vick. A millionare thug dog fighter.
you must be the MOST racist person on this forum
Speechless

Memphis, TN

#4 Dec 26, 2009
Wheel Spinners wrote:
I bet you are just having a ball, pointing out all the crimes that the blacks are committing, carefully avoiding (or sugar coating) white crime. well keep it up, because I'm bout the only that read your comments
Speechless

Memphis, TN

#5 Dec 26, 2009
Wheel Spinners wrote:
You just mad cause OBAMA rhymes with yo mama
Johnny

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2009
Speechless wrote:
<quoted text>You just mad cause OBAMA rhymes with yo mama
And you wonder why white people don't like black people?
Johnny

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2009
It's a shame the homeowner wasn't paying attention. I guess when you live in a good neighborhood, you get complacent.

Be aware of you surroundings, carry a gun, shoot first, ask questions later.
If you hesitate you're dead.
I would suggest a .45 caliber pistol. It will put a six foot eight, 300 pound man flat on his ass.
y u care

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 26, 2009
i is a smarrt blak main, i go memfis citi skoole, i mak gould gradds
Harleyhun31

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2009
they just need to keep him in jail,he will probably will just do it again if he gets out.
john hernando

Hernando, MS

#10 Dec 30, 2009
Harleyhun31 wrote:
they just need to keep him in jail,he will probably will just do it again if he gets out.
They probaly plan next job while at second home (jail) with the homies,compare notes on how they got caught.
Big Dan

Memphis, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2009
I am sure he has probably bailed out already. Looking for his next victim

The citizens of this state must demand stiffer penalities for criminals in TN. Write your state representatives and tell them they must pass three strike laws and longer more strict penalities for repeat offenders. This guy may not be one yet but he will be soon
yme

Memphis, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2009
I am so sick of you fat a@@ racist white people who have nothing better to do than get online and complain every time you see a ni$#a get in trouble; but when y'all white a@s is on here; killing each other or selling stolen vouchers, y'all don't have sh#t to say.
ELIJAH GIBSON

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2013
He is my little brother and that was a mistake that he mad but he is only human and he realized that SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE HIm Dumb Dumbs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Akingu 19,830
Where is Joyce Peterson? (Apr '14) 13 hr Mary 6
manny pacquiao vs. floyd mayweather fight 23 hr adollably 1
Peck Daniel Auto (Jan '13) Thu Chris 8
Best pain clinic in or around Memphis Thu Mandee418 9
Young whites in Memphis! (Sep '14) Thu guest 18
chat room girls only (Aug '07) Mar 20 pretty1 765
More from around the web

Germantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]