Does anyone Remember Dr. Gary Leventh...

Does anyone Remember Dr. Gary Leventhal (germantown high school)

Posted in the Germantown Forum

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 19, 2010
I read some things about this individual concerning some court case allegations. I remember him, he was a very strange man. Just wondering what is he up to now. Or if people had a story about him.

High school 93-94.
Sarah Smilowitz

Memphis, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2010
He owns a liquor store at White station and summer. He was the best soccer coach. He was harsh but he was great.
Scott

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 23, 2012
I remember Gary. I took Chemistry from him. He was intelligent. He was mildly racist and he liked to demean people but he mistreated all people. I used to impressions of him and rub my chin. Ask what you know. I was freshman in 93. Leventhal has some sort of sexual misconduct or alleged harrassment. Peace
Gary

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Oct 31, 2016
He teaches at Bolton high school now in Memphis Tennessee. Same subject
And unfortunately the same rumors
Tgir

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 14, 2016
Gary wrote:
He teaches at Bolton high school now in Memphis Tennessee. Same subject
And unfortunately the same rumors
Dude is crazy acts like he is on crack talks to people any kin of way and gets away with it he needs to be fired or have a fist across his lip
Junior at Bolton

Memphis, TN

#6 Nov 18, 2016
How good of a coach was he
Michelle newcomb

United States

#7 May 6, 2017
I was part of the team that brought the first championship to Germantown..he was tough, but he was always professional...hearing this all these years later is sad..nobody wants to be coached anymore..everything is a sexual harassment/verbal abuse bullshit claim...Levy was a great coach, that brought out the best in a killer team of girls, that has yet to be repeated in Memphis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Shiiithole Place Called Memphis 1 hr Trumptanic 80
Alyssa Moore 15 hr Notbuyingit 1
2 white boys murdered on east Yates last year 1... (Jun '13) 18 hr Friend 68
Does Jerry Lawler dye his hair? Wed Realist 8
Abortion is Wrong Wed Cry for help 1
Traffic Cameras Wed Realist 6
massage for re wife Wed Hey Stud 15

Germantown Jobs

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages