Millington pharmacy employee charged with drug offenses

Boatwright Drug Co. owner Steven Boatwright says he wants the public to know that the alleged actions of his cousin and former employee Larry Boatwright in no way reflect on the business that has been in the ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so dam what

Lampasas, TX

#24 Feb 20, 2013
He's a peice of sh!t!
ELB

Millington, TN

#26 Apr 4, 2013
Guilty,

I hope the lord looks down on you with the same amount of hate you do others... Oh but he wouldn't because that's right He is a loving and forgiving God!!!

This man has children and a family! How awful that they witness this and the awful things you say and write! I pity you!!! But people like you don't change at all. You must be a real low-life to say things like this.
PLEASE

Chatsworth, GA

#27 Apr 4, 2013
Drug abuse, whether a user and/or seller is a touchy subject. BUT if you are guilty of either...abuser, user and/or seller you have touched a LOT OF LIVES! I hope and pray you get HELP before you hurt another person! DRUGS ARE GOING TO WIPE OUT ONE OR TWO GENERATIONS. Hopefully everyone will take responsibility and do their part to rid AMERICA of this problem before you or I lose more of our family or friends!
Puhleez

Jackson, TN

#28 Apr 4, 2013
How in the Hell do you people come up with this shit where you feel sorry for some low life scum who is stealing meds from sick people? I can remember calling & asking this pharmacy if they would allow me to get my cancer meds one day & pay for them in 2 days when my check came in and they told me no. But they continued to allow this man to continually steal my pain medication during this time. Every single time I went in there my meds were short a few pills. It got to the point I told them I wanted to count them before I left. Finally I had enough & switched drug stores. Amazing! No more shortages!
I too have seen this man look over his glasses in a sneering way like he was better than the rest of us in there. I never suspected this but it goes to reason now knowing the facts.
He doesn't deserve to be given any more sympathy or compassion than any other low life drug dealer on skid row. He's the same trash they are. Trash needs to be thrown away. So should he be, in prison that is!
ELB

Millington, TN

#29 Apr 9, 2013
I'm very sorry, but no human being is trash!! Come on!! He didn't kill anyone - give me a break!!! I know his family they are heartbroken! Heartbroken!! Yes, crime is crime - but there is such worse out there. So while people are going on with their lives this family is hurting!! The lives of his children and elderly parents are forever changed - I feel for them! Have you ever set foot in a prison, or talked to a love one who told you they slept in a room full of molesters -(?) it's scary - because no matter what you think or say he is someone's family!!!!

They didn't live luxurious lives just so you know. I do know this! For a fact. Pray for his family, for him - because he was framed to a degree.

** You have made many a mistake does that make you trash??

His children have read this boards! Come on people!!
Gimme a Break

Ripley, TN

#30 Apr 10, 2013
ELB wrote:
I'm very sorry, but no human being is trash!! Come on!! He didn't kill anyone - give me a break!!! I know his family they are heartbroken! Heartbroken!! Yes, crime is crime - but there is such worse out there. So while people are going on with their lives this family is hurting!! The lives of his children and elderly parents are forever changed - I feel for them! Have you ever set foot in a prison, or talked to a love one who told you they slept in a room full of molesters -(?) it's scary - because no matter what you think or say he is someone's family!!!!
They didn't live luxurious lives just so you know. I do know this! For a fact. Pray for his family, for him - because he was framed to a degree.
** You have made many a mistake does that make you trash??
His children have read this boards! Come on people!!
So b/c he "didn't kill anybody" we're supposed to feel sorry for this piece of crap? Heck NO! Yes I feel bad for his family b/c they're innocent in this (I guess).

But this lying stealing man was using drugs meant for others to use and/or sell. He deserves everything coming to him from the justice center. He had a nice career going but decided to steal other folk's drugs!

So if this man has to sit/sleep with child molesters & killers, so be it. He knew the risks while he was stealing others drugs! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

Oh and he "was framed"? What a weak lame arse excuse! "Framed"? And just what evidence is there of that? NONE you idiot! He had a lawyer & nothing was proved that he "was framed". Quit making excuses for the man!
johnny reb

Dallas, TX

#31 Apr 18, 2013
Hey! He's a drug dealer and that's the bottom line! He's no better than the crack dealer he's sharing a cell with! He's a douche bag and guilty is right about all he said! Oh and how do you know he didn't kill anybody? He didn't hold a gun and pull a trigger but he sure could've caused several overdose's that nobody knows where the person that OD'd got the pills!
ELB

Millington, TN

#32 Apr 20, 2013
First of all don't call me an idiot or anything else, because I'm his daughter! None of us knew anything! My heart is broken, every single solitary day.. I won't see my dad again for a very long, long time. No one knows what this is like. If I die I'll die of a broken heart...
Dasiy

Jackson, TN

#33 Apr 21, 2013
ELB wrote:
First of all don't call me an idiot or anything else, because I'm his daughter! None of us knew anything! My heart is broken, every single solitary day.. I won't see my dad again for a very long, long time. No one knows what this is like. If I die I'll die of a broken heart...
will be praying for you ELB...please ignore all the negative things these people are saying...everybody makes mistakes and im sure your dad will pay for his...people shouldnt get on here just to bash people..they have family that read this have respect for the family they are innocent!
ELB

Millington, TN

#34 Apr 21, 2013
Thank you Daisy. You restore my hope in humanity. We all have faults, everyone of us. Just in different degrees. I appreciate the prayers and thoughts.
Gimme a Break

Ripley, TN

#35 Apr 24, 2013
Daisy, you said "everyone makes mistakes". Yes, but this wasn't a "mistake". This was a deliberate act on his part (shorting other people pain meds, etc.).

It's not like he went 10 miles over the speed limit or littered. I feel bad for the family but not for him.
Dasiy

Jackson, TN

#36 Apr 29, 2013
Gimme a Break wrote:
Daisy, you said "everyone makes mistakes". Yes, but this wasn't a "mistake". This was a deliberate act on his part (shorting other people pain meds, etc.).
It's not like he went 10 miles over the speed limit or littered. I feel bad for the family but not for him.
yes on his part it was...for his action so yes he can say i made a mistake by commiting that act..i shouldnt have done it...but you dont have to kick someone when they are down..i guess you never made a bad decision or a mistake...and hes got family that read all the negative comments..im sure he will pay his debt to society...just pray for the family and mr. boatwright!
Gimme a Break

Ripley, TN

#37 Apr 30, 2013
Dasiy wrote:
<quoted text>yes on his part it was...for his action so yes he can say i made a mistake by commiting that act..i shouldnt have done it...but you dont have to kick someone when they are down..i guess you never made a bad decision or a mistake...and hes got family that read all the negative comments..im sure he will pay his debt to society...just pray for the family and mr. boatwright!
Yes, I've made mistakes & many times ended up paying for them. But what this man did wasn't just a simple "mistake". He didn't just violate company policy but broke state & Federal laws. I'm not kicking anyone but I am not going to sit back & allow others to belittle what he did.
dixie

Bellevue, WA

#38 Apr 30, 2013
guilty wrote:
Well now that the bastard is proven guilty and IN JAIL are u still upholding what a fine man he is? Or, do you now believe hes a pc of sh#t? He was guilty the first time and this time and the time Super Drugs in Savannah came up thousands of pills short! Hes a pill head and a drug dealer and he got what he deserved, I just hope some well endowed black man buries his cock in him twice a day now that he's behind bars. No telling how many refills he stole from people here in Savannah. I caught him several times marking my bottle down 2 refills after only one, the last time I called his attention to it and he said I was wrong all the way up to when my Dr called and ask him if he needed to bring his books over to confirm the date he wrote the prescription on and suddenly he found where the mistake was! He was a scumbag then and always will be!
Gotta watch Walgreens by Canada road as well. attempted to refill my hypnotics and was told it had been dispensed earlier that month. When told over 3 doses missed so TBI would be notified to investigate, suddenly they could refill. One in ten have an addiction and pharmacies are not excluded.
Alexzander

UK

#39 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min Chuck 19,382
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 7 hr Correct A Big Dump 77
Prostitution Stings (Apr '14) 15 hr we all bleed red 13
Steamfitters local 614 Oct 21 Jackson 1
piperton (Aug '07) Oct 21 Avoid Piperton 18
Elizabeth johnson Oct 20 anonymous 1
Review: Krayola Kids Learning Center Oct 20 bobbiejo 4
Germantown Dating
Find my Match

Germantown Jobs

Germantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Germantown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Germantown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]