Islamic center marches for peace

Islamic center marches for peace

There are 5 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Jan 14, 2012, titled Islamic center marches for peace. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

Protesters marched through the streets for what they called the "March for Imam Hussain." Memphis police were present to assist with traffic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

Genie Janie

Bloomington, IN

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Would your police do that for any other group?
Your Daddy

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2012
Genie Janie wrote:
Would your police do that for any other group?
Yes, they did it for the kkk in the late 90's in downtown Memphis, TN.

Memphis, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2012
I just cannot understand why anyone would print the headline for this topic. The Islamic center would never support peace. It is against their religion.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
What a joke!! Marching for peace--they do not know what that is!!That is why they are living among us freedom loving people--to make us muzzies like them..
filbert-the-red

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Feb 19, 2013
They contradict themselves.. if you dont change 2 there religion you die. . If you convert from there religion you die. I would say they are a walking contradiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Fitus T Bluster 21,058
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) Thu JWG 124
2 white boys murdered on east Yates last year 1... (Jun '13) Thu Snake Charmer 44
Memphis gangs (Oct '16) Thu Army Vet 7
Congratulations Memphis - Murder Rate Holds Thu Army Vet 1
dog food (Feb '15) Thu peggy sue 27
Allergy Sufferers Thu deb stone 2

Germantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages