Say what????

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Where the video at and what's it called
Been here

United States

#26 Feb 5, 2013
CCA will fix it eventually don't worry. They will be operating the jails in Memphis to include the penal farm. Just a matter of time.
Dont cry when it happens.

Location hidden

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Yeh they should of not showed anything the prisoners keep it on the low down I wouldn't be showing off my stash in prison on national tv lol oh well

Location hidden

#28 Feb 6, 2013
Glad I moved wrote:
Did you see the Discovery show about the Penal Farm? What an embarrassment for Memphis. The inmates were running things, showing off their pot, pills and other contraband. The Guards were kissing the rears of the head gang members and "showing them respect". What a JOKE! I wish I was the County Mayor, after the credits rolled on that program, I would have FIRED the warden and the dip stick guards on the show!
What network and show was it on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min hillary 21,285
G Train 42 min Anti gangland 2
Amazon 1 hr STUD 1
Boot 18 hr SteelGate 1
Prostitution Stings (Apr '14) 20 hr Ace 23
Memphis SUCKS 20 hr Ace 6
Outlaws mc Tue Debbie stone 2

Germantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages