Germantown Fire and EMS Levy

Germantown Fire and EMS Levy

Posted in the Germantown Forum

Cloudy

Springfield, OH

#1 May 6, 2009
I cannot understand why the Levy has failed again. Would someone please explain to me what the concern is. The Fire Department and Squad have melded so well together. They have reached out to people in the community--wanting our advice, help, etc. I am afraid of the changes that will come in the future with the Fire and EMS.
mmk333

Cincinnati, OH

#2 May 6, 2009
I guess people don't realize how important the Fire Department and Squad are until you need them.
We had them out before and they were so helpful. Although it was not a serious situation, they have been very helpful and nice. We sure did appreciate them. Maybe we need to donate money in order to keep them going. It sure would be to our advantage.
mk
Glo

Springfield, OH

#3 Jun 27, 2009
The Fire Department and Rescue members are wonderful. They give so much of their time to the community. I wish people would realize that the money they are voting on is not for a new building, it is not the Township trying to put money through for their own use. There are guides for how items must be listed on the Ballot.
Germantown is part of German Township we need to realize that. I know people that voted no just because it said "Township" how ignorant is that thought process.

Please read, ask the members of the Squad and Fire Department. They will come and speak to you.
They are a good group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad Middletown neighborhoods (Jul '13) 22 hr Debdog 12
Sinday (Jan '11) Sun Alphaq 12
Another shooting in Middletown Sat Blue 1
gibbs family May 12 Gibbs 3
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) May 4 BOONDOSH99 241
Disciplining Children (Mar '14) Apr '16 The Tall Cool One 6
looking for a rich man Apr '16 Get rich yourself 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages