“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18187 Mar 26, 2013
ROD CROY
Thomas Scutillo

Lima, OH

#18188 Mar 26, 2013
is this the Spine and Nerve Center topix?.....no wait.....
Thomas Scutillo

Lima, OH

#18189 Mar 26, 2013
Desert Institute for Spin.... lot of spin doctors in here but....ummmmm ..no
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18190 Mar 26, 2013
PayThePiper wrote:
Jesus says...pay them taxes, you bloated freeloading leeches on society...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/paying_taxes
God says your free ride, loophole days are over. Now pay them taxes. Americans are tired of carrying you trust fund flunkies on our hardworking backs.(Also see American votes)
Love how you hypocrites run to Jesus and the Holy Bible when you think it supports some point of yours. Out of context quotes don't help your position.
WHIO TV fan

Dayton, OH

#18191 Mar 26, 2013
Why are you tards using a thread that is done and over with?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18192 Mar 26, 2013
WHIO TV fan wrote:
Why are you tards using a thread that is done and over with?
Why do you care???
WHIO TV fan

Dayton, OH

#18193 Mar 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care???
Obviously you do
18WheeledWeather Lab

Canton, OH

#18194 Mar 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Love how you hypocrites run to Jesus and the Holy Bible when you think it supports some point of yours. Out of context quotes don't help your position.
A hypocrite would be someone who cares about the Bible or Santa Jesus the magic sky fairy. Since I don't, that makes you another idiot without a clue what he's talking about. Now about those rightwing Conservatives? Any Christians going on there?

A hypocrite would be someone who prances around on some moral high horse, talking sh1t about abortion, gays or women. Claiming to be a follower of the Bible, and then ignoring the parts they don't like. Such as paying taxes, turning the other cheek, giving your enemies your coat, treating the poor as if they are Jesus Christ himself, giving away all your wealth to get to heaven...all right from the Bible they claim to follow.

You know, hypocrites...like rightwing Conservatives.

There's reality and then there's that place where you guys live. American voters can obviously tell the difference.
Ahhhh ha ha ha ha

Canton, OH

#18195 Mar 26, 2013
Ahhhh ha ha ha ha

Canton, OH

#18196 Mar 26, 2013

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18197 Mar 26, 2013
18WheeledWeatherLab wrote:
<quoted text>
A hypocrite would be someone who cares about the Bible or Santa Jesus the magic sky fairy. Since I don't, that makes you another idiot without a clue what he's talking about. Now about those rightwing Conservatives? Any Christians going on there?
A hypocrite would be someone who prances around on some moral high horse, talking sh1t about abortion, gays or women. Claiming to be a follower of the Bible, and then ignoring the parts they don't like. Such as paying taxes, turning the other cheek, giving your enemies your coat, treating the poor as if they are Jesus Christ himself, giving away all your wealth to get to heaven...all right from the Bible they claim to follow.
There's reality and then there's that place where you guys live. American voters can obviously tell the difference.
You mean right wing conservatives like Biden?

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year
Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show.

Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign today released 10 years' worth of tax returns for Biden, a senator from Delaware, and his wife Jill, a community college instructor. The Bidens reported earning $319,853 last year, including $71,000 in royalties for his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics.

The Bidens reported giving $995 in charitable donations last year about 0.3% of their income and the highest amount in the past decade. The low was $120 in 1999, about 0.1% of yearly income.

Over the decade, the Bidens reported a total of $3,690 in charitable donations, or 0.2% of their income.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...

Keep running your mouth, little man. You just make us look better with every post.
Ahhhh ha ha ha ha

Canton, OH

#18198 Mar 26, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18199 Mar 26, 2013
Tedd
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18200 Mar 26, 2013
PutInYourFancyTeeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe I'll just buy you a lifetime supply of applesauce and adult diapers so you and the rest of the Tea Baggers can enjoy your has been status out to pasture.
Now back to you trying to change the channels on your microwave oven and wondering why you can't hear anyone on the other end when you answer your tv remote.
You come up with these cute little insults so fast that they must have happened to you. And by the way, although I am not a 'Teabagger', you need to know that the is NOT an insult as you seem to use it as. In logic, Teabaggers are likely tickled silly that YOU & your type are not one of them.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18201 Mar 26, 2013
18WheeledWeatherLab wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows you know nothing about the Holy Bible or religion for that matter.

I don't recall where God stated that government should confiscate money against the will of the people in order to take care of those who can't--or in our society, those who are just too lazy to work or conduct themselves with responsibility such has only having children they can afford.

But since you're an expert, let me ask: Do you suppose I'll go to heaven given the fact I worked all my life and forcibly had to support the lazy?

Jesus asked those who followed him to feed the poor and take care of the needy. He didn't ask government. In other words, it was optional to give of yourself--not mandated. Maybe you heard, Jesus and government didn't get along too well.

I'll clue you in on something else here: God didn't care for gays and he certainly disapproved of killing innocent children be they born or not. Or do you think Santa Jesus would approve of that also?

Again I stress that christianity didn't promote people paying taxes against their will. Your little piece was out of context excerpts. If you like, I can dig up a list of quotes out of the Bible that are against paying taxes. But since I can't address each one, I'll just give you a link so you understand what "Render unto Caesar" meant:

http://www.thinkingfaith.org/articles/2009080...
Hugh Lose Again

Canton, OH

#18202 Mar 26, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You mean right wing conservatives like Biden?
Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show.
Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign today released 10 years' worth of tax returns for Biden, a senator from Delaware, and his wife Jill, a community college instructor. The Bidens reported earning $319,853 last year, including $71,000 in royalties for his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics.
The Bidens reported giving $995 in charitable donations last year about 0.3% of their income and the highest amount in the past decade. The low was $120 in 1999, about 0.1% of yearly income.
Over the decade, the Bidens reported a total of $3,690 in charitable donations, or 0.2% of their income.
Keep running your mouth, little man. You just make us look better with every post.
No, no, cockymouth. You were done back when you got bustd changing quotes to make yourself seem right and then lying about it like a sniveling little queen. Then you got called out by a truck driving weather expert, who was too stupid to realize he was nailing you. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Now on to the fact that Biden giving to charity has nothing to do with the religious hypocrisy I was clearly pointing out. That once again leaves you looking like a stammering trust fund jack@ss, who doesn't know what he's talking about.

You're making yourself look better all the time, lil' trooper. Oh...and by all means...Pay them taxes, boy. Obama says jump and you say how high? Get it right. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18203 Mar 26, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You mean right wing conservatives like Biden?
OH YEAH!!!! Biden was a hell of a lot more charitable than Al Gore:

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, April 15)-- In a 34-page 1997 federal tax return, Vice President Al Gore and wife Tipper reported giving $353 to charity, an amount much lower than donations the family has made in previous tax cycles.

That figure is less than one-tenth the typical contribution amount for someone with the Gores' adjusted gross income of $197,729. That fact has caused some bewilderment in philanthropic circles because of the vice president's "good guy" image as an advocate for public service and social causes, the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/04/15/gor...
PopsYourBalloon

Canton, OH

#18204 Mar 26, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You come up with these cute little insults so fast that they must have happened to you. And by the way, although I am not a 'Teabagger', you need to know that the is NOT an insult as you seem to use it as. In logic, Teabaggers are likely tickled silly that YOU & your type are not one of them.
Look up the meaning of Tea Bagging sometime, smart guy. Let's just say something's getting tickled. In fact, gargle them to the tune of "I wish I was in Dixie". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Just another example of how out of touch you hasbeens really are.

As far as how quick I can spank you clowns around the forum like bad puppies, it's because you guys don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs. Know it, you diaper stuck to wheel of a hoveround.

Hilliard, OH

#18205 Mar 26, 2013
Hugh Lose Again wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, cockymouth. You were done back when you got bustd changing quotes to make yourself seem right and then lying about it like a sniveling little queen. Then you got called out by a truck driving weather expert, who was too stupid to realize he was nailing you. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Now on to the fact that Biden giving to charity has nothing to do with the religious hypocrisy I was clearly pointing out. That once again leaves you looking like a stammering trust fund jack@ss, who doesn't know what he's talking about.
You're making yourself look better all the time, lil' trooper. Oh...and by all means...Pay them taxes, boy. Obama says jump and you say how high? Get it right. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!
Biden is allegedly a devout Catholic. How does that nor tie into to your post?
Keep on trying, little man...you'll manage to get off welfare someday if you apply yourself with that shovel.

Hilliard, OH

#18206 Mar 26, 2013
PopsYourBalloon wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the meaning of Tea Bagging sometime, smart guy. Let's just say something's getting tickled. In fact, gargle them to the tune of "I wish I was in Dixie". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Just another example of how out of touch you hasbeens really are.
As far as how quick I can spank you clowns around the forum like bad puppies, it's because you guys don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs. Know it, you diaper stuck to wheel of a hoveround.
Then why are we whipping your ass, Bruce? I see nobody rushing to your defense as you're picked apart by your betters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron fannigan 9 hr he aint all into you 2
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Aug 26 AngelFace 134
Leah Stacy Aug 24 Jason 1
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) Aug 24 Jason 28
PREYTONIE, Paul R. Aug 23 SCOTT SMITH 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
ain't no real gangs in Middletown Aug 19 Jason 7
•••
•••
•••

Germantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Germantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••