Since: Aug 12

United States

#17649 Feb 20, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not quite balanced, buddy. We will have increased tax on Utilities and other services for sure.
Kasuck is headed for the Tax on everything and taking out the income tax. Then we will pay more of the taxes anyway, because a bigger portion of our,(mid Class) income is used as disposable income. Larger percentage of our income is spent in Ohio for most part.
Skin Head Scott of FL has reversed himself on Healthcare as has Granny Brewer of AZ, so maybe GA won't be far behind.
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, ya get what ya need. ;-)
Hey sweet cheeks, round trip flights from ATL to San Jose Costa Rica are under $400. I guess thatll be my deductable for when I need a medical sercice thats not available to most americans... ;)

United States

#17650 Feb 20, 2013
And pigh, you might not realize Georgia didnt care what the feds said about seatbelts passing up years worth of funding for roads because georgia wouldn't outlaw not wearing seatbelts in pick up trucks.

So piss on feds and their healthcare exchange BS.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17651 Feb 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweet cheeks, round trip flights from ATL to San Jose Costa Rica are under $400. I guess thatll be my deductable for when I need a medical sercice thats not available to most americans... ;)
Well darlin', flights won't be that cheap in about 8 days when Boners sequester takes effect. Lines in Airport Security will be much longer too.
I hope you are not serious about seeking Med Treatment somewhere other than U.S. Not a good idea, although some Americans have been doing that for some time due to cheaper costs elsewhere.

United States

#17652 Feb 20, 2013
Good luck getting your diagnosis from an LPN rather than a Dr. When youre wonder if you have pancreatic cancer or just gall stones. :-)

United States

#17653 Feb 20, 2013
Yeah that MRI to confirm thatll only take six months.... if youre still around by then....

But hey...... if youre not.....just think... thatll help out the social security fund since they wont have to pay ya.... nice ehhh???

Location hidden

#17654 Feb 20, 2013
Where do you get this stuff? That is not likely to happen. Seniors on Medicare don't Wait 6 months.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17655 Feb 20, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Where do you get this stuff? That is not likely to happen. Seniors on Medicare don't Wait 6 months.
I think alot of Seniors will be going onto Medicaid too with Obamacare which I think that is what Gov Mike Pence(R-IN) is worried about but the expansion of Medicaid which didnt bother Gov. Rick Synder(R-MI) which I could not believe and was for and besides its another way for the Federal Government to push Medicare recepients onto the states and make the Federal Governments books look.

United States

#17656 Feb 20, 2013
Pigh if you had medical skills that you knew the market would bear paying $100 per hour for but were told by government that you were only going to receive $20 an hour for.......what da ya think...... you gonna suck it up??? Or are you going to move where your skills are gonna pay what the market will bear?

This might be over simplified but nevertheless....hits the nail directly on the head......

United States

#17657 Feb 20, 2013
Other countries have already gone down this path... 4 to 6 month wait in Canada for an MRI. Plethra of examples have shown this wont work... You have to see for yourself though... right?

Location hidden

#17658 Feb 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Pigh if you had medical skills that you knew the market would bear paying $100 per hour for but were told by government that you were only going to receive $20 an hour for.......what da ya think...... you gonna suck it up??? Or are you going to move where your skills are gonna pay what the market will bear?
This might be over simplified but nevertheless....hits the nail directly on the head......
commerce clause at work.

Location hidden

#17659 Feb 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Other countries have already gone down this path... 4 to 6 month wait in Canada for an MRI. Plethra of examples have shown this wont work... You have to see for yourself though... right?
they get to come down here and use ours.

United States

#17660 Feb 20, 2013
And now the ones that can afford that round trip flight to CostaRica will be the ones gettin timely MRIs.

United States

#17661 Feb 20, 2013
I should start my own insurance company..... offshore of course.....

Anyone needs FLIGHT insurance to San Jose for when you're not down for that six month wait for an MRI, just show me your orders for that MRI or any other procedures you can't get done in the US anymore and ill fix you up with a flight to where you can actually see a Dr. and where they will take all the MRI machines to.

Just think..... monthly premiums of $15 a month...

If I can get even 25% of the people in the US.....

78, 000, 000 people multiplied by $15 a month.....

Only a monthly haul of a 1.17 billion dollars..... I could start my own airline industry at that point.

Location hidden

#17662 Feb 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I am trying so hard to raise you right.

Myths about Canada, U.S. health care debunked - MarketWatch articles.marketwatch.com/2012-08-09/commentar... ...

Aug 9, 2012 ... PORT TOWNSEND, Wash.(MarketWatch) It's a relief to see hard facts finally emerging on this side of the border about Canada's ...
10 Health Care Myths: Understanding Canada's Medicare Debate www.diemer.ca/Docs/Diemer-TenHealthCareMyths.... - Similarto 10 Health Care Myths: Understanding Canada's Medicare Debate

Medicare's opponents have launched a sustained ideological attack on medicare . Their propaganda relies on myths and misrepresentations.
Debunking Canadian health care myths - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_12523427 - Similarto Debunking Canadian health care myths - The Denver Post

Jun 7, 2009 ... As a Canadian living in the United States for the past 17 years, I am frequently asked by Americans and Canadians alike to declare one health ...
Gunter: Canadian health care Kill the myths to save it ... www.edmontonsun.com/2012/09/20/stop-the-fear-...

Sep 20, 2012 ... For far too long, we Canadians have been fed a steady diet of myths about our health care system: It's the world's finest. It defines us as a nation ...
5 Myths About Canada's Health Care System | Physicians for a ... www.pnhp.org/news/2012/june/5-myths-about-can... ...

Jun 11, 2012 ... How does the U.S. health care system stack up against Canada's? You've probably heard allegedly true horror stories about the Canadian ...

Location hidden

#17664 Feb 20, 2013
Costa Rica's health-care plan falls ill

The model universal-care system is overwhelmed and struggling for cash.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...

United States

#17665 Feb 20, 2013
Indy you realize when enough Drs and americans move there they will becone involved with government right?

They already have immigration laws in place where if you are a moocher as in my description of a moocher in the US you have no chance of moving there.... so thats a great start.

United States

#17666 Feb 20, 2013
Pigh ive had cousins in canada tell me how effing GAWD AWFUL it is so your propaganda will simply not work here.

Yes..... ive already dfound the droids im looking for.... darlin.

United States

#17667 Feb 20, 2013
One of my cousins is even an RN close to Windsor. They told her she had to move to effing Toronto. She told them Pound Sand!

Hospitals there are short on things as simple as antibiotics.... and yes people are dying there because of it.

But lets just tell everyone its raining while hosing them down with piss why dont we?

United States

#17668 Feb 20, 2013
I hope your parents are still alive to suffer the bullshit you've voted for.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17669 Feb 21, 2013
National healthcare is pretty sweet. Forcing private options to compete with a national system means that even private insurance or healthcare options are a fraction of what they cost back in the states. My folks always get their teeth cleaned and checked while visiting, to save on out of pocket costs. I'm still not clear hoe the US system can get away with charging so much, while even private systems elsewhere are so much mode reasonable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 hr Vic 231
tina Sep 14 jay 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Sep 12 AngelFace 135
A NOTE TO ALL fake power companies Sep 8 long story short 2
Detained American in North Korea gets trial date Sep 8 USA Today 1
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) Sep 7 happy day 29
•••
•••
Germantown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Germantown Jobs

•••