Miamisburg considers water, sewer rat...

Miamisburg considers water, sewer rate hikes

There are 2 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Nov 26, 2008, titled Miamisburg considers water, sewer rate hikes. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Miamisburg officials are considering raising sewer and water rates just to keep existing infrastructure up-to-date. City Council discussed the issue during a Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

InTheBurg

Clyde, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2008
A 35 percent increase in water rates and 62% increase in sewer rates for 2009??

I have to say that it sounds like poor planning in the water department for the past number of years if they need a single year increase this high to fund so called critical projects!
Another Burg

West Chester, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2013
This is totally discussing the way Miamisburg politicans are handling the city. This used to be a city to proud to live in, now with all of the constant tax raises and water hikes how can you afford it........... POOR PLANING FROM MAYOR DOWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aimee Leonard Jul 24 Shelby Stang22 2
Wants to know Jul 22 Blu sky 1
Friend Jul 22 Blu sky 1
Dead Beat Dad (May '10) Jul 10 Athenesword 4
News Residents asked to line for soldiera s funeral ... (Sep '10) Jul 7 Gerald johnson 2
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) Jul 1 John Pence 239
112 south clinton _ 613_ middletown_oh trash re... (Feb '14) Jun 29 Quit Correcting e... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages