German Twp. man indicted on charges r...

German Twp. man indicted on charges related to fatal crash

There are 1 comment on the Dayton Daily News story from Oct 20, 2006, titled German Twp. man indicted on charges related to fatal crash. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

A German Twp. man was indicted Friday by a Montgomery County grand jury on a charge of felony aggravated vehicular homicide and five other felonies in the May 5 two-vehicle crash that killed Jack Thompson, 68, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

jordan wagers

Englewood, OH

#1 Oct 21, 2006
I THINK THIS KID IS STUPID THAT WAS MY GRANDPA. AND THE POLICE DID A TERIBLE JOB OF NOT GIVEING THAT MAN A BRETHALIZER TEST. BECAUSE WHEN WE CALLED THE POLICE THE SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE HIM ONE THAT IT WAS NOT MANDATORY. PS I HOPE THE POLICE, GERMANTOWN AND THE KIDS THERE ALL HAVE LEARNED A VALUBLE LESSON AND THAT KID BETTER GET SOME JAIL TIME OR ELSE THAT IS BULL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gibbs family 2 hr Bhoward1989 2
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) Wed BOONDOSH99 241
bad Middletown neighborhoods (Jul '13) May 3 MethyOheadofDayton 9
Disciplining Children (Mar '14) Apr 17 The Tall Cool One 6
looking for a rich man Apr 7 Get rich yourself 2
News Detained American in North Korea gets trial date (Sep '14) Mar '16 Human 2
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Mar '16 AngelFace 156
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages