looking for an old friend she used to...

looking for an old friend she used to be teresa metcalf

Posted in the Germantown Forum

old friend

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2009
any one have any info i havent seen her in a long time, wandering how she is, and if anyone has an email address or something, would like to get in touch with her thanks
just me

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 17, 2009
old friend wrote:
any one have any info i havent seen her in a long time, wandering how she is, and if anyone has an email address or something, would like to get in touch with her thanks
How long has it been since you've seen her? I remember a Teresa Metcalf from Drexel back in the 80's
old friend

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2009
it was not that long ago, but probly like 4 tears, she is divorced now, but her married name was ,metcalf
just me

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jun 17, 2009
old friend wrote:
it was not that long ago, but probly like 4 tears, she is divorced now, but her married name was ,metcalf
I am so glad to hear that as the Teresa I knew had been murdered in the 80's. Glad to know it's not your friend.
They never did catch who did it..........
old friend

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2009
lol, no that could not have been her, this one lived in germantown like 4 yrs ago, she has a little girl,but she is divorced now, im not sure what her last name is now
Robert

Dayton, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2010
Im glad it is not the one murdered,She was my neigbor on Davenport Ave,in Drexel,She was a great girl, To bad what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jealous Shirley. Thu Sandra Dee 3
News Ex-Lebanon Correctional officers indicted in st... (Sep '13) Nov 30 robertgehm 19
News Miamisburg Man Faces More Charges (Aug '08) Nov 29 Mahala k 149
why so many blacks in Middletown, Ohio? (Feb '16) Nov 18 The Tall Cool One 11
old house Nov 14 tammy 2
FCHS property Nov 14 Yearafteryear 1
Disciplining Children (Mar '14) Nov 11 I Love Children 10

Germantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages