New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

NoVote

Oriskany Falls, NY

#5502 Jun 24, 2012
Jess wrote:
Yes, I plan to go before work.
Not in in primaries, no.
Fat slob

Buffalo, NY

#5503 Jun 24, 2012
Fillbusters crazy religions involved in government separation of chruch and state all out lies with this crazy birther crap union busters rezoning political maps to back real racists. And a leader with out a back bone to fight back and be the president we voted for. He has actually did most of what he said he was going to do. Being blocked by special interest groups that are pulling the strings of the Fillbusters to protect their own pockets. I just want Obama to bitch slap these people and remind them that the people of this country voted them in and they should protect us and not "k" street. Then again money talks and bull walks. But then again they are all about what good for them and not us. If so the TARP act wouldn't exist. Eliminate all tax shelters for company's that out source our jobs. Because working a cash register is not hard work it certainly sucks and that don't count. Pride in it? Eh maybe. And all the tough guys work is for suckers ? This place sure has changed. For profit prison for profit public schools. Where did we go wrong? As soon as they sent the jobs out of America we start pretending making cup cakes is a skilled trade. Should scrap the whole thing and start over. Spank you kids not beat them. Smoke out side don't clam bake everyone. It's extreme one way or another now a days we need a happy medium. Common sense that makes sense for all. Give and take. Not my way or the high way. And America stop being so racist we all have a black uncle a gay aunt a white step dad and Pakistanie brother in law. The great melting pot? Feels more like a buffet style styrofoam plate. Don't get the corn in the mashed potatoes. Well damn it I like them mixed. When you wake up and realize its the poor against the rich then you will truly see how much you really have incommon with your neighbor. No matter what language they speak. Let's start there and maybe this November someone real will come along and really turn our country around. And mean it!! But then again most likely not. Be kind and they put bacon in the ice cream!!
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5504 Jun 24, 2012
careful fat slob,talking for common sense,equality and fair treatment of workers,with decent pay,and realizing that the rich are out to get us,will get you attacked by the nutjobs in new jersey and the other ones who have swallowed the republican koolaid.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5505 Jun 24, 2012
Fat slob wrote:
Fillbusters crazy religions involved in government separation of chruch and state all out lies with this crazy birther crap union busters rezoning political maps to back real racists. And a leader with out a back bone to fight back and be the president we voted for. He has actually did most of what he said he was going to do. Being blocked by special interest groups that are pulling the strings of the Fillbusters to protect their own pockets. I just want Obama to bitch slap these people and remind them that the people of this country voted them in and they should protect us and not "k" street. Then again money talks and bull walks. But then again they are all about what good for them and not us. If so the TARP act wouldn't exist. Eliminate all tax shelters for company's that out source our jobs. Because working a cash register is not hard work it certainly sucks and that don't count. Pride in it? Eh maybe. And all the tough guys work is for suckers ? This place sure has changed. For profit prison for profit public schools. Where did we go wrong? As soon as they sent the jobs out of America we start pretending making cup cakes is a skilled trade. Should scrap the whole thing and start over. Spank you kids not beat them. Smoke out side don't clam bake everyone. It's extreme one way or another now a days we need a happy medium. Common sense that makes sense for all. Give and take. Not my way or the high way. And America stop being so racist we all have a black uncle a gay aunt a white step dad and Pakistanie brother in law. The great melting pot? Feels more like a buffet style styrofoam plate. Don't get the corn in the mashed potatoes. Well damn it I like them mixed. When you wake up and realize its the poor against the rich then you will truly see how much you really have incommon with your neighbor. No matter what language they speak. Let's start there and maybe this November someone real will come along and really turn our country around. And mean it!! But then again most likely not. Be kind and they put bacon in the ice cream!!
Hmmm...another uneducated ebonics major named Fat slob. No one wonder need wonder why...worshipping Obama is certainly not good for one's health. ObamaSCARE is out to get you, and you will be joining the dead; fear not...you will still be heard...and able to vote multiple times in corrupt Chicago.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5506 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
careful fat slob,talking for common sense,equality and fair treatment of workers,with decent pay,and realizing that the rich are out to get us,will get you attacked by the nutjobs in new jersey and the other ones who have swallowed the republican koolaid.
Speaking of ebonics majors from the dead...
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5507 Jun 24, 2012
kolts nuts nj is just pissed his racist rants can't cyber bully everyone away.needs to realize reps. will cut his ssi checks,then he'll have to get a job and move out of parents' basement.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5508 Jun 24, 2012
really feces face,mocking anothers alias on topix,i told you fat slob that the nj shut ins would be enraged,anyone that disagrees with them is bad and must be called childish insults.aftr what republicans got away with in fla,and ohio in 2000,i certainly wouldn't throw stones over voter fraud.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5509 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
kolts nuts nj is just pissed his racist rants can't cyber bully everyone away.needs to realize reps. will cut his ssi checks,then he'll have to get a job and move out of parents' basement.
I hear dead people playing the race card from Potters Field, still resentful of those who are independently wealthy and not sucking off the nation's taxpayers.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5510 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
really feces face,mocking anothers alias on topix,i told you fat slob that the nj shut ins would be enraged,anyone that disagrees with them is bad and must be called childish insults.aftr what republicans got away with in fla,and ohio in 2000,i certainly wouldn't throw stones over voter fraud.
I hear dead people desirous of free hearse rides to Chicago to vote multiple times, but whining that they are placed in the back of the hearse.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5511 Jun 24, 2012
independently wealthy my ass,any money you get comes from your ssi check and your allowance.lol
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5512 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
independently wealthy my ass,any money you get comes from your ssi check and your allowance.lol
I hear dead lowlife ghetto Obamabots who have died of jealousy and mental illness.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5513 Jun 24, 2012
what you hear is your wallet saying, you're dead broke. it's only sunday,you should'nt have spent your allowance so quickly.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5514 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
what you hear is your wallet saying, you're dead broke. it's only sunday,you should'nt have spent your allowance so quickly.
I hear dead people weeping over their lost welfare checks, wondering who will finance their journeys back to Chicago to do some deceased voting.
Donna Brazile

Garden City, NY

#5515 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
Sounds like you da one that gets da SSI check, Sparky
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#5516 Jun 24, 2012
Long Island and Jersey shut-ins in the house!
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5517 Jun 24, 2012
pitiful,angry people who have no idea or clue about the real world.wear tin foil hats and glen beck t shirts,then rage at those who dare disagree.
Donna Brazile

Garden City, NY

#5518 Jun 24, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Yes, I can see you now Geoff, good fellow, bon vivant, typing from your yacht on the sound, tweeting with Barry O, taking time to impart your infinite wisdom to topix trolls, we are not worthy......
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5519 Jun 24, 2012
Geoff wrote:
The Binghamton Institute for the Insane has reported an escaped inmate reportedly headed to Rev. Wright's church for an Obama worship session. He could be armed with a recording device so as not to forget the next 20 years of idle idol worship.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5520 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
pitiful,angry people who have no idea or clue about the real world.wear tin foil hats and glen beck t shirts,then rage at those who dare disagree.
I hear more whining from the dead, a whine begging for some hopey-changey never delivered during the past 4 years, which rendered the whiner dead as doorknob, but still worshipping Obama.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

#5521 Jun 24, 2012
Words of a wayward Clown;

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt.
Barack Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Annual Saugerties Car Show Draws a Crowd Jul 26 Chuck Irwin 1
Pine Springs Resort (Feb '10) Jun '16 del catapano 87
News Defense rests in Nunez murder trial Updated at Jun '16 not guilty 1
voter fraud in Hudson Apr '16 Go Trump 1
Camp St. Helene (Mar '06) Apr '16 Joanne Pizzigno 138
News How Escape Brooklyn Became the Best Local Trave... Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Germantown, NY (Sep '12) Sep '12 Genius 1

Germantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance