'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262102 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#45160 Aug 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Yes, Obama really is suppressing military vote
Exclusive: David Kupelian exposes most despicable form of election fraud yet
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/yes-obama-really-i...
Feds seize family's guns, money
Jeff & Chris Knox: Firearms business is gone forever if convictions are not overturned
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/feds-seize-familys...
Obama knows the military is not fond of him as stated in that article I post some pages back. He's going to suppress them in any way he can and that doesn't surprise me in the least. They did it to the military last time, if I remember right, by not getting ballots to those overseas in time to vote. I don't remember the quota anymore but it was massive. The man is a liar and a cheat. And his worst companions in lies and thievery are Holder and Reid, who should be serving time in jail for defrauding the American people with their lies and behind closed doors chicanery.

Fast and Furious, one of the biggest fraud games pulled off on the people of this country in all time, and the sucker is untouchable?!!

The Glasgow Kid

United States

#45161 Aug 10, 2012
All of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on Harvey. Surely you jest! Obama and his ilk (uh, that would be you Harvey boy)have done nothing BUT teach Americans how to be victims of everything. Oops, messed up a little, did ya? lol
Oh yes, I was a victim of all those things, for sure. O-tay Harvey boy, whatever helps you get through your night. You left out your tragedy...getting hugged too tightly and too close by your mama's flavor of the month uncle boyfriends. You saw a lot at such an early age, didn't you, wittle Harvey? That explains a lot about you. Don't be ashamed. Be loud and proud little rainbow fella!
Oh God, will somebody stop all these voices in my head!! I'm talking to myself and pretending there's anyone who can hear me. Or is that just another of my multiple identities making a fool of me again. I cried myself to sleep again last night. I cant stop.please somebody help me! I would try and kill myself but I'd just mess that up too. I hate myself and take that out on others here. I cant help it. It's the only thing that makes the voices leave me alone.but it doesnt last. Theyre back already. I hate myself. Maybe i'll die.
frank

Oakland, CA

#45163 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama knows the military is not fond of him as stated in that article I post some pages back. He's going to suppress them in any way he can and that doesn't surprise me in the least. They did it to the military last time, if I remember right, by not getting ballots to those overseas in time to vote. I don't remember the quota anymore but it was massive. The man is a liar and a cheat. And his worst companions in lies and thievery are Holder and Reid, who should be serving time in jail for defrauding the American people with their lies and behind closed doors chicanery.
Fast and Furious, one of the biggest fraud games pulled off on the people of this country in all time, and the sucker is untouchable?!!
Except it is not true, the argument is preposterous! So what controversy are you imbeciles going to create next Ė Gay Chickens for Jesus?
Obozo is an idiot

Jonesborough, TN

#45165 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it is not true, the argument is preposterous! So what controversy are you imbeciles going to create next Ė Gay Chickens for Jesus?
Speaking of people who make things up, how about my math question? You stated you were an Engineer didnít you? Or did you mean you worked for the railroad?( which would be fine).
frank

Oakland, CA

#45166 Aug 10, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of people who make things up, how about my math question? You stated you were an Engineer didnít you? Or did you mean you worked for the railroad?( which would be fine).
You really think thatís any of your business? I have a degree in Electro-Optical Engineering, BSE-EOE, from Temple University. So howís the basket-weaving coming Einstein?
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#45167 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the F&F was so bad. Where were all of you outraged Repubs when Operation Wide Receiver was losing guns in Mexico? Hypocrites.
The military just loved Bush. He only got 4000 of them killed and 30,000 wounded based on his lies about WMDs.
Obozo is an idiot

Jonesborough, TN

#45168 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think thatís any of your business? I have a degree in Electro-Optical Engineering, BSE-EOE, from Temple University. So howís the basket-weaving coming Einstein?
If you did frank, you could answer an Intermediate algebra question, which you would have to have taken as a core class to get Bachelorís Degree in anything! that being said, explain even the simplest meaning of Ohms Law? or describe how a photon differs from electromagnetism? you're messing with the wrong " basket-weaver" here Frank!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45169 Aug 10, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the F&F was so bad. Where were all of you outraged Repubs when Operation Wide Receiver was losing guns in Mexico? Hypocrites.
The military just loved Bush. He only got 4000 of them killed and 30,000 wounded based on his lies about WMDs.
You "smart fella" you...
Bush and Mexican officials were working TOGETHER on iT....
NEVER worked.
So they STOPPED

Holder and obama NEVER tried to work together with Mexico!
Let the guns go "wherever".....

BIG difference.....
Who is the HYPOCRITE
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45170 Aug 10, 2012
The "wherever" guns
KILLED an AMERICAN Border agent
Name of Brian Terry.

They TRIED to "lie to and deceive" his Family.
ChickencChit Traitors
What THEY are.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45171 Aug 10, 2012
The term LASER has a complete name Frank, what is it? Mr. highly educated man! How does one splice fiber optic cable? I actually have! I forgot to mention I have another degree from the past in electronic engineering! So tell everyone watching Frank! After all we are just stupid Hillbillies, right?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45172 Aug 10, 2012
Sorry about that...TWO were KILLED
Jamie Zapata is the other ones name.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45173 Aug 10, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the F&F was so bad. Where were all of you outraged Repubs when Operation Wide Receiver was losing guns in Mexico? Hypocrites.
==========
My son, Brian Terry OR Jamie Zapata:

They used to work as Border agents for the United States of America. One, Brian Terry, couldn't wait to grow up to SERVE his country, that he was so proud of. He worked HARD to FULFILL his dream........

My son used to work as a border agent in Arizona, during the obama administration. He's collateral damage now.
==========

Is THIS "how" you would WANT your son's HISTORY to be REMEMBERED??????
pos
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45174 Aug 10, 2012
I've GOT to leave THIS board.....

Something is GETTING UP........

A
N
D

it AIN'T my libido!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45175 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Congressman: Repeal everything Obama signed!
GOP's King hints at plans to thwart administration
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/congressman-repeal...
Finally someone w/some Rocky Mountain oysters!
He is f' cking nuts like you.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45176 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The "wherever" guns
KILLED an AMERICAN Border agent
Name of Brian Terry.
They TRIED to "lie to and deceive" his Family.
ChickencChit Traitors
What THEY are.
Yes, Republicans are chickenshit Traitors.

Good call!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45177 Aug 10, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did frank, you could answer an Intermediate algebra question, which you would have to have taken as a core class to get Bachelorís Degree in anything! that being said, explain even the simplest meaning of Ohms Law? or describe how a photon differs from electromagnetism? you're messing with the wrong " basket-weaver" here Frank!
Can you explain the difference between gravity and your fat ass.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45178 Aug 10, 2012
Youíre a typical liberal Frank! You run your big mouth as if you know what youíre saying and try to impress everyone, through bullshit and lies, half-truths and innuendo. When you are faced with intelligence, you fold! Talk is cheap Frank and so are you. You resemble your President in that respect! Youíve shown your ignorance for everyone to see. You claim hillbillies are so stupid and you are an intellectual, you make me so very proud to be a hillbilly Frank! Once I considered you worth debating with. No more! You talk some big words ( mostly copy and paste), but as for intellect you are truly on the level of wtf!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45180 Aug 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Republicans are chickenshit Traitors.
Good call!
You LOW DOWN pieces of cowardly SCUM that call yourselves MEN....that sit here on ya pc, day in - day out.... calling birthers....... cowards
SHOULD be in Arizona HELPING Sheriff Joe......

He's FIGHTING a WAR down THERE!

The illegals to START!!!!!

obots Birth Certificate investigation (2)

Holder & Co.(trial) 3
There's MORE....

....and he's 80 years OLD!

Lily-livered sissified chickenchit PUNKS
----------

Hows zat for COMMAND of WORDS "harvey ballSUCKER"
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45181 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is a liar wrote:
Youíre a typical liberal Frank! You run your big mouth as if you know what youíre saying and try to impress everyone, through bullshit and lies, half-truths and innuendo. When you are faced with intelligence, you fold! Talk is cheap Frank and so are you. You resemble your President in that respect! Youíve shown your ignorance for everyone to see. You claim hillbillies are so stupid and you are an intellectual, you make me so very proud to be a hillbilly Frank! Once I considered you worth debating with. No more! You talk some big words ( mostly copy and paste), but as for intellect you are truly on the level of wtf!
You are on the the level of American Lady, you moron.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45182 Aug 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are on the the level of American Lady, you moron.
You can't even comprehend what I wrote you uneducated fool! I consider it a complement to be on A/L level,you idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moose 29 min newbie 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr repent now 161,067
Sarah French. 4 hr Fred 3
Leartta cheating on Anthony with Brian 7 hr Pigcorkio 5
Girl at Wal-Mart 9 hr uky1985 5
Dean Pitts (dead beat dad) (Apr '10) 18 hr Earl Pitts 71
Is there a FAT HONKIES CLUB 21 hr Haha 8

Germantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Germantown Mortgages