Harvesting votes: Whitman drops in on...

Harvesting votes: Whitman drops in on Orchard Festival

There are 7 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Harvesting votes: Whitman drops in on Orchard Festival. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

DAIRYVILLE Stepping off a tour bus emblazoned with the words Jobs are on the way, gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman's message was unmistakable Saturday as she toured the Dairyville Orchard Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Jimbob

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
You can always figure out who the underdog is when they start making visits to tiny towns and fruit stands.
ken

Chico, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2010
wow i'm so impressed
Earl Richards

Halifax, Canada

#4 Oct 18, 2010
If AB 32 is suspended for one year, then, after one year Whiman and Big Oil will come-up with a excuse to further suspend AB 32. I don't know how any one could believe that AB 32 will be suspended for just one year.
Mick

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2010
Jimbob wrote:
You can always figure out who the underdog is when they start making visits to tiny towns and fruit stands.
You can also say that Jerry Brown does not care about the Northstate if he does not come up here, no?
It's easy to see your bias.
Mick

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2010
Earl Richards wrote:
If AB 32 is suspended for one year, then, after one year Whiman and Big Oil will come-up with a excuse to further suspend AB 32. I don't know how any one could believe that AB 32 will be suspended for just one year.
Who cares? This state is going down in flames and it needs some change in the business climate. Things are getting worse not better. Wake up!

California is not going to save the planet, geezzuuss! If you believe that I have some "good swamp land" I sell you.
Mick

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Earl Richards wrote:
Jerry Brown and BIG GOVERNMENT. I'll take big oil because it produces something. The government produces nothing.
GrumpyOldMan

Palo Cedro, CA

#8 Oct 19, 2010
Funny Cartoon:
Good Grief, Jerry Brown!
http://www.merrystandish.com/standard.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time To Arrest Soros 5 hr Middle of the road 2
Benghazi Truth Coming Out 5 hr Bob Should Go Away 7
Is It Tme To Go To War With Mexico 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
Streisand Leaves America (Thank god) 6 hr Middle of the road 7
We Are Close - Keep Up The Good Work 7 hr Stay Away Bob 1
Illegal Gets Drivers License A Right or Privilege (Dec '12) 13 hr ANONYMOUS 23
MSNBC Proves It's Racist 13 hr ANONYMOUS 1

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance