Police reports

Sex assault A person reported being approached by a 12-year-old girl Sunday who had been drinking and said she was a victim of sexual assault, according to Red Bluff Police Department logs. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kathy Clark in Red Bluff

Chico, CA

#23 Jan 16, 2009
hot2trot wrote:
Those were the days.......
I would love to know what it was like to live back then. I know it was a hard life, and I love what we have today, but there is something about the old days that is fascinating to me.
All the talk about the tunnels peaked my curiosity, so I started searching for information, not much to be found.
How come no one has been in these tunnels? Just a lot of talk of people seeing them. Anyone know?
I wonder if the library has anything of real interest. I might have to make a trip.
Glad you liked the pics Kathy. Its cool that someone has them out there to share with the world. What a neat place this was back in the day. Did you save them?:D
My grandpa let Mr. Bayles make copies of the pics. My Aunt has his photo albums now. I heard alot of stories from my grandpa. One story he told me was that he could take a bus from Corning and ride with "cash on delivery" (C.O.D.) to his friends house. He was an interesting man to listen to.

“2 much; better than not enough”

Since: Nov 08

where a roof's over my head!

#24 Jan 26, 2009
I realize this is an old story, but what in Sam Hell do all the posted comments have to do with a 12-year-old being assaulted?
A2theB2theC2theX YZ

Fremont, CA

#26 Jan 26, 2009
if you can't see the connection try some different alphabet letters...your's are so yesterday...

#27 Jan 26, 2009
A2theB2theC2theXYZ wrote:
if you can't see the connection try some different alphabet letters...your's are so yesterday...
yeah, well, Im bringin' yesterday back....LMAO...and as you can tell from my pic, it's definitely not sexy Im bringing back! STUPID!!! God, I amuse myself at the expense of others!! BUT, I see you liked it well enough to be a "copy-cat"! What? You have a crappy weekend and want to hate on others?
loveya

Fremont, CA

#28 Jan 27, 2009
maybe by the time you develope an inverted thumb you will be able to tell the difference between being made fun of and "copy-cated", and the only crappy weekend i had was on your front lawn...

#29 Jan 30, 2009
Hey as long as we're all having fun, what's the problem? If I gave you something to chuckle about enough so that you poke fun at, then my mission accomplished!!!! ;-) And that makes me very happy~~absolutely nothing wrong with putting a smile on one another's face, right? What has me curious about you and your type is the fact that you hide behind your nic changes and hide behind the large "blanket" of UNITED STATES. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT, my friend? If you were so confident in yourself and your comments or posts, then why not "reveal" yourself or a little tidbit about you? I don't give a $h!t if you think Im "so yesterday" or whatever, that's your opinion--WHOEVER in the h&ll you are!!! But you know what? I GOT your attention and you PAID attention and GAVE me what I was after! So thanks! Have a great weekend poser.

P.S. Wrong yard dumba$$~~I dont have a "front lawn", nor a back one LOL loser!
clint westwood

Akron, OH

#30 Jan 30, 2009
i will poop on yer door step then monkey face
clint westwood

Akron, OH

#31 Jan 30, 2009
why do they block out bunkey face with a m where the b is?
posser

United States

#32 Jan 30, 2009
when it takes 12 lines to explain yourself I can understand that any wit escapes you...always remember the saying that we're laughing at you, not with you...by the way..watch your step..Mr. Woodie has left a little sumthin for you..
Mike

Chico, CA

#33 Jun 25, 2009
Bud wrote:
they are basements, its all a story, there are no tunnels under red bluff
chinese were not allowed in red bluff, per the local law at that time, look it up.
nor were they allowed in shasta county, they did however have a temple in trinty county, look it up
read, up and down california, a journal of a guy by the name of Brewer in his travels thriugh the north state in the 1860's
Actually the chinese WERE allowed in red bluff, they had their own area on rio street,
(used to be called high street)their own little chinatown. LOOK IT UP FOOL! I am living on rio street right now in the oldest residence in red bluff, and the tunnels ARE down there, trust me.
Dave Slimmer

Chico, CA

#34 Jun 26, 2009
Yup.. In 1880 there was around 291 Chinese living in Red Bluff. Their community went from Hickory Street on the north, Oak Street on the south, Main Street on the west, and High Street (now Rio Street) on the east.

From the book, "Tehama County 1856-2006 150 Years of Photos and History"

It's a great book about Tehama County...
urpeoplerwe

United States

#35 Aug 25, 2009
If you have any info about the pyramid mystery (or rumor) please let me know, thanks!
one goat wrote:
Yeah, I hear the Masons use the council type thing to perform rituals on goats and stuff like that. There is also a pyramid. Are you sure they were Chinese in Red Bluff? Maybe they wer illegal Mexicans......better ask the members from Oregon or Ohio.... maybe even from El Rancho Chico?
ANDREA IN RED BLUFF

Cottonwood, CA

#37 Jan 27, 2011
Bud wrote:
they are basements, its all a story, there are no tunnels under red bluff
chinese were not allowed in red bluff, per the local law at that time, look it up.
nor were they allowed in shasta county, they did however have a temple in trinty county, look it up
read, up and down california, a journal of a guy by the name of Brewer in his travels thriugh the north state in the 1860's
The tunnels do exsist. I have been down in them. I got in at where the old US bank was. The doors are heavy.
lol

Stockton, CA

#38 Apr 20, 2011
creo que te puedo ver pero no estas
mike

San Leandro, CA

#39 Aug 31, 2011
hot2trot wrote:
I found some articles... http://www.redding.com/news/2007/jul/15/burie...
and...http://blogs.redding.com /dsmith/archives/2008/11/chine se-tunnels.html
and.....http://www.catechnolog ies.com/corning/history/chines e.html
and.....Comments Red Bluff's first anti-Chinese organization was
formed in 1876. "It called itself the Working Men's
Union, its stated purpose protecting white laborers
from the Chinese. The Red Bluff town trustees passed
two ordinances directed at the Chinese. One was a
license fee on laundries, the other a fee on anyone
transporting goods (vegetables) across town."
In February 1886, "the working men of Red Bluff
formed their own organization, the Anti Coolie
League. The League wanted more direct action
against the Chinese, and in 1886 the League's
president led at least 2,000 people in a march on
Chinatown. The procession went from house to house
and ordered the occupants to leave within ten days.
Some agreed and some did not, but there was no
violence."
In 1886 Red Bluff drove out its Chinese
population, and later that year burned the Chinatown.
Happy Reading~
thank you I hoped I wasn't the only one who could read I just don't believe the part about no violence it was the old west and I think red bluff has buried secrets
Amazon

United States

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Ive seen the the opening near the river it has a metal gate over it, I've seen another opening from a basement that was blocked by boards,but i also seen furniture stacked up blocking the entrance,that basment was 2or 3 businesses north of the living christmas tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,090
Gruber - Gate the demise of oblamercare 2 hr ANONYMOUS 88
Impeachment is the only answer (Jun '14) 3 hr I voted did you 208
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 3 hr I voted did you 34
Feinstein Got Her Pants In A Wad 3 hr I voted did you 65
Obama Hates Our Constitution 4 hr I voted did you 36
Ambushed New York officers were 'simply assassi... 4 hr I voted did you 2
Gerber Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web