Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lump of coal for One wrote:
<quoted text>
Slippery half truths are not worth the effort to "prove" One way or the other....and that is your specialty, the slippery half truth...
and while we are on coal....good for Obama, the myth of "clean coal" is just that, an industry sponsored myth...we better gradually move away from coal or else....remember this?
MMGW may be happening,
But we don't know....why?
HIO 3/22/whenever....
Yes you have failed every time..........LOL

oslama ran the company out of the USA that was processing coal into CNG with ZERO emissions and capturing the mercury and other metals for recycling.....

They are now in Brazil producing CNG and converting diesel truck to run on clean CNG instead of dirty fuel.........
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the fools have tried for years too prove me wrong but all they can find are a typo or the different names I call the economy slayer.......
Funny thing is that even if you type in "oslama said he will kill the coal industry" into Google the same link still comes up......
Caught in another lie!

The link shows Obama saying "So if somebody want’s to build a coal-fired plant they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them because they’re going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted."

Where in that quote does someone named "oslama" say "that if you try and build anything coal he will bankrupt you”
“we will be bankrupted”
“oslama the economy slayer say that he will bankrupt them”
"that coal will be bankrupted”
"we will bankrupt any coal projects”
“any new coal will be bankrupted”
“any coal technology will be bankrupted”

Caught in another lie!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie!
The link shows Obama saying "So if somebody want’s to build a coal-fired plant they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them because they’re going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted."
Where in that quote does someone named "oslama" say "that if you try and build anything coal he will bankrupt you”
“we will be bankrupted”
“oslama the economy slayer say that he will bankrupt them”
"that coal will be bankrupted”
"we will bankrupt any coal projects”
“any new coal will be bankrupted”
“any coal technology will be bankrupted”
Caught in another lie!
Yes more childish trolling..........LOL
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes more childish trolling..........LOL
This is fun! Our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta Mexico says proving him wrong is trolling. So the fornication face says "prove it" and we prove him a liar and he says I'm a troll for doing it.
Get back on topic shitforbrains. Wait, you are on topic, it's about you being a liar!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>
This is fun! Our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta Mexico says proving him wrong is trolling. So the fornication face says "prove it" and we prove him a liar and he says I'm a troll for doing it.
Get back on topic shitforbrains. Wait, you are on topic, it's about you being a liar!
Dont have to do anything I dont want to do and all you can do about it is stay angry..........LOL
Laughing at you ya moron

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont have to do anything I dont want to do and all you can do about it is stay angry..........LOL
Caught in another lie. I'm not angry I'm laughing at you ya moron!

Gawd this is not only fun it's easy.
Jon Paul

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

You're the one that woke up on the wrong side of the bed. BTW those are not typos they are perfect examples of your lack of intelligence. Did you even graduate high school? Don't lie now. I don't want to here about how you were involved with the olympics.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing at you ya moron

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Jon Paul wrote:
You're the one that woke up on the wrong side of the bed. BTW those are not typos they are perfect examples of your lack of intelligence. Did you even graduate high school? Don't lie now. I don't want to here about how you were involved with the olympics.
<quoted text>
Can you imagine he has said he teaches at the American school in Puerto Vallarta Mexico? What a scary thought.

Careful messing with him, he says "he knows everything".
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Laughing at you ya moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine he has said he teaches at the American school in Puerto Vallarta Mexico? What a scary thought.
>
>
The problem is that "everything HERE IS ONE knows" is wrong, so what exactly is he teaching all those kids in Puerto Vallarta...?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
poor road toad does not even know what anger is..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jon Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you can read my mind and know what I was thinking when I was posting..........LOL

Or do you mean my favorite word for the economy slayer???
oslama??

Yes that is not a typo..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The problem is that "everything HERE IS ONE knows" is wrong, so what exactly is he teaching all those kids in Puerto Vallarta...?
You make me so important in your life that all you can post about is me..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL

Please show us where I ever said I am a teacher or I teach..........

ooooops ya cant can ya road toad..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes you remind me of Forest Gump.........He thought everything was so easy also.....
Laughing at you ya moron

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Well it's been posted that among other things he's a lying, thieving pedophile who was run out of Nor -Cal and that's why he's in Mexico. Same a mutts dad. Only difference that I know of is that mutts dad liked lots of little girls whereas one likes little boys.

The thought of him teaching little boys is, well, can you say Penn State?
Laughing at you ya moron

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
poor road toad does not even know what anger is..........LOL
Caught in another lie .....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to prove anything..........LOL

Here is how you do it.....

Grumpy caught in another lie……
Post 189 here………http://www.topix.com/fo rum/city/chico-ca/TL817KJN6MI7 JUHCG/p10

Local wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the words right out of my "fingers". nObama could have done whatever he wanted in the first two years, but he didn't do much except pass nObamacare......and nObamacare is extremely unpopular with the American people.
and now, liberals loons complain about congress?
Jeez, tell it your main man nObama. He disappointed ALL of us, but liberals continue to blame EVERYONE else. LMAO
>
>
The only ones who don't like Obamacare are stupid T- publicans who can't wait to lose their houses and everything they worked for all their lives just to pay their medical bills ....

You can bet that when push comes to shove and regardless what the polls say, the 40 million Americans who stand to lose their medical care under romney will vote for President Obama in the privacy of the voting booth….

Looks like I caught you in another lie........LOL

The majority of Americans dont want oslamacare........LOL

That is two lies today..........LOL
Unless you are saying that over 60 percent of Americans are Tea party???????

So tell us what is the truth?
61% dont like the mandate or oslamacare........So did you lie or are 61 percent of Americans Tea Party????

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2012/06/2 ...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why cant you prove anything??????

I have showed you how to do it many times......
Laughing at you ya moron

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to prove anything..........LOL
Here is how you do it.....
Grumpy caught in another lie……
Post 189 here………http://www.topix.com/fo rum/city/chico-ca/TL817KJN6MI7 JUHCG/p10
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the words right out of my "fingers". nObama could have done whatever he wanted in the first two years, but he didn't do much except pass nObamacare......and nObamacare is extremely unpopular with the American people.
and now, liberals loons complain about congress?
Jeez, tell it your main man nObama. He disappointed ALL of us, but liberals continue to blame EVERYONE else. LMAO
>
>
The only ones who don't like Obamacare are stupid T- publicans who can't wait to lose their houses and everything they worked for all their lives just to pay their medical bills ....
You can bet that when push comes to shove and regardless what the polls say, the 40 million Americans who stand to lose their medical care under romney will vote for President Obama in the privacy of the voting booth….
Looks like I caught you in another lie........LOL
The majority of Americans dont want oslamacare........LOL
That is two lies today..........LOL
Unless you are saying that over 60 percent of Americans are Tea party???????
So tell us what is the truth?
61% dont like the mandate or oslamacare........So did you lie or are 61 percent of Americans Tea Party????
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2012/06/2 ...
Ahhhhhhhhh, how about using a reliable source instead of right -wing commentary.

Maybe that's how you do it butt that's also why you're known as the "topix liar".

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Ahhhhhhhhh, how about using a reliable source instead of right -wing commentary.

Maybe that's how you do it butt that's also why you're known as the "topix liar".
Disprove it..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of73
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance