Man identified in train accident

Man identified in train accident

There are 6 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from May 26, 2010, titled Man identified in train accident. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

A pedestrian who died after being struck by a train Monday evening has been identified as Gerber resident Froilan Salas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

poor boys

Paradise, CA

#1 May 26, 2010
umm aren't these people committing suicide? you can't not notice a train coming.
jlynnc73

Glendale, CA

#2 May 28, 2010
You hear of personel controlling these enormous machines...and they are texting...colliding into another tram...who says he commit sucide? Who says the personel once again was not paying attention to the track...we have to pay attention to the road when we drive..the train goes along a track...they have to pay attention to the warnings of track change...etc...coasting along open doors...opps!! too late when the personel looks up or out..to see there was someone crossing...only God knows what really happen, and the truth WILL come forth!..
Cory

Redding, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2010
R.I.P michael anthony buckner you were always like a brother to me!!
olivia his cousin

Miranda, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2011
i misss u cousin ooober dooober much u were always a good brother(: i love you very very. much and im sorry people forced this to happen too u i know u wanted to live and have a good life i cant wait till the day i see ur goofy smile...(: and tell u i love u all over again a i think our family feels the same way buddy!!!!!!!! i love u and miss u
Kristina

Chico, CA

#5 Jul 5, 2011
I love and miss you! I wish you were still here, especially here for your daughter.
PixiQueen

Manteca, CA

#6 Sep 5, 2016
I will always love & miss you Michael Buckner ! You nvr deserved to die & losing you was the most painful thing ever, you shall always remain in my memories.='(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peeping Democrats 2 hr Franklin 3
RepubliKLANS FATAL Attraction with D J TRUMP th... 3 hr a-citizen 16
TRUMP Drained the DC SWAMP to find his Cabinet ... 4 hr GREATjobDONNIE 1
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) 7 hr Tobi 20
Trumps Inflationary Economic Poicies to SKYROCK... 8 hr Tents4Rent 1
Trump to start Income Taxes at $10,000 rather t... 9 hr LoveFEST 1
Hey Donald, Pay me Millions and I willl only mo... 9 hr PayME 1

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance