'Casual' Topix Readers
Self Deported One

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Thank you Here is One for Self Deporting from the Ukiah Topix Forum. Your Mental Illness is not missed though.

ALL of Mendocino County is Proud of you MexiTroll for not only this, but also for FLEEING the Country before we had to pay for your Incarceration and Mental Health costs.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#22 Jan 31, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
I read some of the discussions on here usually a few times a week. Once in a while I will get sucked into one and then particpate more often but I don't like to because it usually degenerates into a school yard name calling contest rather than a debate or discussion. I don't like to waste my time with that. If I am just browsing though I can skim through all the nonsense and read the actual discussions, I even learn something once in a while, which I guess is why I do it.
Thanks, ThirtyThirty.

I agree that too much of Topix ends up being a school yard name calling contest.
I've admired your discussions at those times you've entered the fray.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, ThirtyThirty.
I agree that too much of Topix ends up being a school yard name calling contest.
I've admired your discussions at those times you've entered the fray.
>
>
SOLUTION,

That is what usually happens in un-moderated forums like TOPIX appears to be.

From what I have seen, the options available to us are:

1) Allow trolls like HERE IS ONE, PSYCOPATH etc cart blanche to post their lies and disinformation with total impunity...

2) Absolutely everyone with half a brain totally ignore trolls like HERE IS ONE at al

3) Challenge trolls like HERE IS ONE even if at times one has to descend to their level of schoolyard mentality....

If you or any other intelligent person here has any viable suggestion on how to deal with the likes of the aforementioned pestilence, please don't hod back...
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#24 Jan 31, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
SOLUTION,
1) Allow trolls like HERE IS ONE, PSYCOPATH etc cart blanche to post their lies and disinformation with total impunity...
2) Absolutely everyone with half a brain totally ignore trolls like HERE IS ONE at al
3) Challenge trolls like HERE IS ONE even if at times one has to descend to their level of schoolyard mentality....
If you or any other intelligent person here has any viable suggestion on how to deal with the likes of the aforementioned pestilence, please don't hod back...
I understand what you're saying, GRANDPA. I too will enter the sandbox and let it fly with the best (and worst) of them at times. I'm certainly no purist when it comes to these school yard scuffles.

But, why do we do it? Personally, I enjoy researching some of the topics, figuring them out for my own interests. I like keeping up my writing chops. And I know that YOU will respond with intelligent and thoughtful comments when the others do the same. But generally the 'conversation' goes into the gutter pretty quickly, when sociopath, mexitroll, loco, et al, are losing.

A few posters have alluded to the "casual readers', who may be watching the posts but are commenting little. I just wanted to see if there are any casual readers. So far, just ThirtyThirty has spoken up.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#25 Jan 31, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
SOLUTION,
Tell us why you have never been able to prove even one of my post wrong village liar..........LOL
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I did village liar.....
I have posted the link for you dozens of times
The link has pop guns MORE powerful than the AR
Why do you keep sticking your hooves in your mouth???
How about you and grandpa stop asking each other the same question over and over again? You two morons have ruined this forum. No one gives a shit what either of you think. Pick up the phone and call each other. Skype each other. Get a a room together. I don't care, but you two lovers need to make you private time a little more private. Or, give it a couple more months of repeating the same things over and over like rain man, and you two will have the forum all to yourselves.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Last True Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you and grandpa stop asking each other the same question over and over again? You two morons have ruined this forum. No one gives a shit what either of you think. Pick up the phone and call each other. Skype each other. Get a a room together. I don't care, but you two lovers need to make you private time a little more private. Or, give it a couple more months of repeating the same things over and over like rain man, and you two will have the forum all to yourselves.
The fool is proven a liar everyday yet she calls everyone else a liar day in and day out....And has never posted one fact that proves anyone wrong..........
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool is proven a liar everyday yet she calls everyone else a liar day in and day out....And has never posted one fact that proves anyone wrong..........
And someday you will have her all to yourself.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying, GRANDPA. I too will enter the sandbox and let it fly with the best (and worst) of them at times. I'm certainly no purist when it comes to these school yard scuffles.
But, why do we do it? Personally, I enjoy researching some of the topics, figuring them out for my own interests. I like keeping up my writing chops. And I know that YOU will respond with intelligent and thoughtful comments when the others do the same. But generally the 'conversation' goes into the gutter pretty quickly, when sociopath, mexitroll, loco, et al, are losing.
A few posters have alluded to the "casual readers', who may be watching the posts but are commenting little. I just wanted to see if there are any casual readers. So far, just ThirtyThirty has spoken up.
>
>
You are one of the most sensible posters here SOLUTION, and on rare occasions we do get a number of reasonable posts emanating from the Colusa/ Williams area...

I also enjoy researching a number of topics that pique my curiosity and like exchanging ideas with other like minded posters....

But I will be damned if I will let someone like a MEXITROLL or another dolt call me or anyone else a liar for no other reason than he disagrees with our positions.... and I have no problems wrestling in the swamp with the alligators....

I think there are plenty of casual readers here who, for whatever reason choose not to be active participants...

Keep the great posts coming...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Last True Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Is that you RODNEY...???

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Is that you RODNEY...???
>
>
Is that you BOB...???
http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2001/may/3...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are one of the most sensible posters here SOLUTION, and on rare occasions we do get a number of reasonable posts emanating from the Colusa/ Williams area...
I also enjoy researching a number of topics that pique my curiosity and like exchanging ideas with other like minded posters....
But I will be damned if I will let someone like a MEXITROLL or another dolt call me or anyone else a liar for no other reason than he disagrees with our positions.... and I have no problems wrestling in the swamp with the alligators....
I think there are plenty of casual readers here who, for whatever reason choose not to be active participants...
Keep the great posts coming...
You are a proven liar..........

Lets talk about your lies..........LOL

1. that the m16 is more powerful than the m14..........

2. How about fraud CAUSED the housing crisis??

3. The proof is in the pudding, one not need be a scientist to see the Earth is warming and man is the cause of it

4. and that is exactly what the US special forces are going to do with your drug pushing buddies ... and only an ignorant moron like you will call it an invasion...

5. Explain to us again how a civilian version of an AR that can kill 20 little children and 6 adults in a matter of seconds is like a "pop gun"

6. No one in this country needs to have anything more powerful than a hunting rifle.

7. The only ones who don't like Obamacare are stupid T- publicans who can't wait to lose their houses and everything they worked for all their lives just to pay their medical bills ....

8. The unemployment numbers would have been closer to 25% had President OBAMA not bailed out the banks, wall street and the auto industry....

9. No I don't ignore that, I am just smart enough to know that 4 years worth of recent graduates and many vets returning from Iraq are joining the work force, and unlike you, I also know that many people are losing their jobs due to automation…

10. He has convinced himself he tells the truth to the point where he is asking everyone to prove he is lying when he is posting nothing but lies every day, like the stupid BS of his about President Obama losing the election to some convict.... like a convict will be allowed to run for president... t....now who in their right mind will buy MEXITROLL'S BS...?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a proven liar..........
Lets talk about your lies..........LOL
1. that the m16 is more powerful than the m14..........
2. How about fraud CAUSED the housing crisis??
3. The proof is in the pudding, one not need be a scientist to see the Earth is warming and man is the cause of it
4. and that is exactly what the US special forces are going to do with your drug pushing buddies ... and only an ignorant moron like you will call it an invasion...
5. Explain to us again how a civilian version of an AR that can kill 20 little children and 6 adults in a matter of seconds is like a "pop gun"
6. No one in this country needs to have anything more powerful than a hunting rifle.
7. The only ones who don't like Obamacare are stupid T- publicans who can't wait to lose their houses and everything they worked for all their lives just to pay their medical bills ....
8. The unemployment numbers would have been closer to 25% had President OBAMA not bailed out the banks, wall street and the auto industry....
9. No I don't ignore that, I am just smart enough to know that 4 years worth of recent graduates and many vets returning from Iraq are joining the work force, and unlike you, I also know that many people are losing their jobs due to automation…
10. He has convinced himself he tells the truth to the point where he is asking everyone to prove he is lying when he is posting nothing but lies every day, like the stupid BS of his about President Obama losing the election to some convict.... like a convict will be allowed to run for president... t....now who in their right mind will buy MEXITROLL'S BS...?
>
>
You disagree with my opinions, we all understand that....

But where are the lies....? ROTFLMAO X 10

“Facts”

Location hidden

#34 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You disagree with my opinions, we all understand that....
But where are the lies....? ROTFLMAO X 10
All ten are proven lies..........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All ten are proven lies..........LOL
Proven lies by whom...? LOL

For the sake of argument Let's suppose you show us what makes numbers 3 & 8 lies in your tiny little head....?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#36 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven lies by whom...? LOL
For the sake of argument Let's suppose you show us what makes numbers 3 & 8 lies in your tiny little head....?
#3 you never proved that science is not necessary to see that MMGW is happening.......But you cant prove it......So be default you lose

#8.......Your claim that unemployment would be 25% has never been proven by you..........You made the claim and are unable to prove it so by default you lose.....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
#3 you never proved that science is not necessary to see that MMGW is happening.......But you cant prove it......So be default you lose
#8.......Your claim that unemployment would be 25% has never been proven by you..........You made the claim and are unable to prove it so by default you lose.....
>
>
#3) Do you need to be a scientist to see that the glaciers and snow caps are melting?

Do you need to be a scientist to make sense of NASA's photographs showing the shrinking polar ice caps and their data that the oceans have been rising, a sane person don't need much more proof than that.... So by not thinking you lose.

#8) So you think that had OBAMA sat on his hands and done nothing that the unemployment would have gone down to 0% in 3 months and the economy would have been all healed after he took office....or what? So by not thinking you lose....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#38 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
#3) Do you need to be a scientist to see that the glaciers and snow caps are melting?
Do you need to be a scientist to make sense of NASA's photographs showing the shrinking polar ice caps and their data that the oceans have been rising, a sane person don't need much more proof than that.... So by not thinking you lose.
#8) So you think that had OBAMA sat on his hands and done nothing that the unemployment would have gone down to 0% in 3 months and the economy would have been all healed after he took office....or what? So by not thinking you lose....
They are growing in some areas..........ROTFLMAO
And nobody has proven that man caused the ice to melt anymore than man caused the last 5 Ice Ages to melt..........

Never said that moron/liberal..........LOL

But we do know that his stimulus did nothing..........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#39 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They are growing in some areas..........ROTFLMAO
And nobody has proven that man caused the ice to melt anymore than man caused the last 5 Ice Ages to melt..........
Never said that moron/liberal..........LOL
But we do know that his stimulus did nothing..........LOL
>
>
You are right, President OBAMA's stimulus probably did nothing for whatever racket you were running at the time...LOL

But the rest of the US economy did benefit from it....regardless of whatever disinformation you have been spreading...

It has been proven that the ice is melting at a faster rate than it melted during past ice ages, and it coincides with the higher CO2 levels.... now tell us more about the cold you caught...LOL
TWP

Anna, TX

#40 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone with half a brain totally ignore trolls like HERE IS ONE...
OK...!

This deserves to be quoted...!

"everyone with half a brain totally ignore trolls like HERE IS ONE..."
-GRANDPA NICOLAI

Oh... THIS IS PRICELESS...!!!

And this is coming from old "GRANDPA NICOLAI"...

Old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" who chases HIO around 16 HOURS A DAY...

Day after day after day....!

On the TOPIX forums like a love sick little school girl on a school yard playground trying desperately to get the "boy she likes" to notice her...!

How many hours a day do you think that old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" spends "ignoring trolls like HERE IS ONE"...?!!!

8... 12.... no, probably closer to 16 HOURS A DAY...!

Day after day after day after day...

Oh...!!!

Seriously...!!!

I just can't stop laughing at old Road Toa d's total, delusional detachment from reality...!!!!!!

So... in old "GRANDPA NICOLAI's" own words he doesn't have "half a brain" otherwise he wouldn't be chasing him around like an obsessive-compulsive, love-sick stalker...!

Seriously Road Toa d...

Sometimes you just make this to easy...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many cats are too many? 1 hr Crunchy the clown 2
Bye Bye Special Counsel Mueller! 4 hr Bob Luvs Trailerp... 8
FAKE NEWS becomes REAL NEWS 4 hr Lets Try This Again 7
Minneapolis says Bye Bye Betsy!!! 5 hr Chrome Dome 2 7
Hannity has no idea what a SIM card is 5 hr Zack Dont Know Jack 13
Why Was President Obama Conspiring With America... 5 hr Barack Luvs Vladimir 1
Group Trolling by the Ones 5 hr Here is One 6

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance