Iowa Park, TX

#64 Apr 18, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks for the luagh...
Wow...!

"I... have an MA in English..."
-Road Toa d
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T03V...

luagh - Correct spelling: Laugh

Another example of "Mulholland Stupd"...

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#65 Apr 18, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>Did i ever say I havn't called anyone names.
What I did say was that the things I said were pretty tame compared to most people on here and did not violate topix rules. I was right about that.
You have a hard time paying attention don't you. Are you learning disabled?
OMG You are such a typical liberal liar!

Redding, CA

#66 Apr 18, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>
"This above"? What the hell are you talking about? "This above" what? I'd love to respond butt too "what"?
Thanks for the luagh sociopath.
WOW!!! You really are that stupid! LMAO at you!
Pres OLiar

Paradise, CA

#67 Apr 18, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and since you know so much that just isn't true (to quote Reagan) what three monickers would those be?
Please tell. This should be fun.
They were I am an idiot, I am a loud mouth, and I am an egotistical butthole little boy who needs food stamps to pro-create!!
Crickets

Williams, CA

#68 Apr 19, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG You are such a typical liberal liar!
No lie. Go back and look. You just don't comprehend what you read well. You hear what you want to hear. No attention to detail.

It is never to late to try harder. Pay attention.
Crickets

Williams, CA

#69 Apr 19, 2013
Pres OLiar wrote:
<quoted text> They were I am an idiot, I am a loud mouth, and I am an egotistical butthole little boy who needs food stamps to pro-create!!
Wow little guy.....what grade are you in...maybe 3rd or 4th?

Get back to me when you grow up and learn how to have an adult conversation, or at least learn how to insult me in an adult way.
--Mulholland Stupid--

Iowa Park, TX

#70 Apr 19, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
You hear what you want to hear...
"You hear what you want to hear..."
-Road Toa d

“which right -wing organization planned, planted and detonated the bombs...”

“no doubt... some right wing nut job from one of the fly over states protesting Tax Day...”

“most "terrorist" killings... are done by righties...”

“probably some right wing kook...”

“a whacko group like skin -heads or one of the other “militia” groups running around the woods...”

“right -wingers...”

“they’re probably right -wing freaks...”

“Right-wing extremists...”

“the date (April 15th) suggests perhaps it was right wingers...”

“right wing whackos in America that we call repubicans....”

“RIGHT WING FREAKS!...”

“The killer was a christian...”

So...

Now that we have heard who old Road Toa d wanted us "to hear" about who he thought must be responsible for the KILLINGS in Boston...

Now... How about "we hear" THE REAL TRUTH...!

From 'The Daily Caller'– April 19, 2013

--Dead Boston bombing suspect was a ‘very religious’ Muslim--

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/dead-boston...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/boston-bo...

Another perfect example of "Mulholland Stupid"...
--Mulholland Creepy--

Iowa Park, TX

#71 Apr 19, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow little guy...

learn how to insult me in an adult way...
Wow...!

So now old Road Toa d is looking for some "little guy" to "talk dirty to him" on Internet chat forums...

Have you been a "bad, bad boy" Road Toa d...?

Is that why you want "some guy" to "insult you in an adult way" and tell you what a "bad, bad boy" you have been...?

And then maybe a little "spanky, spanky...?

That is SO CREEPY...!!!

You really are one twisted, neurotic old freak Road Toa d...

Crickets

Williams, CA

#72 Apr 19, 2013
--Mulholland Stupid-- wrote:
<quoted text>
"You hear what you want to hear..."
-Road Toa d
“no doubt... some right wing nut job from one of the fly over states protesting Tax Day...”
“a whacko group like skin -heads or one of the other “militia” groups running around the woods...”
“right -wingers...”
“RIGHT WING FREAKS!...”
So...
Now that we have heard who old Road Toa d wanted us "to hear" about who he thought must be responsible for the KILLINGS in Boston...
Now... How about "we hear" THE REAL TRUTH...!
From 'The Daily Caller'– April 19, 2013
--Dead Boston bombing suspect was a ‘very religious’ Muslim--
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/dead-boston...
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/boston-bo...
Another perfect example of "Mulholland Stupid"...
You can't distinguish between one liberal and another can you?

Isn't that why you think we are the same person (that you call road toad)?

And you never comment on the discussion at hand, you comment exclusivly on the people you are talking to rather than the subject being talked about.

You are hands down the craziest person on topix.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#73 Apr 19, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...
So every liberal is just as phuqed up as the other?
You all are just as ignorant as the other?
You all lie, just like the other?
You all believe the lies, just like the other?
You are all hypocrites, just like the other?
You all are duped oblamer lemmings, just like the other?
And...
You all hate your selves just like the other? Well that is if you are a white American male anyway!
If you're not? You are all victims, just like the other?

You are correct! It really is very difficult to distinguish one of you from the other!

WOW! This liberalism? It is a much worse mental disorder than I ever even imagined!!!

"Butt" crickets, I will give you one good point in your mental illness, you don't believe that eating meat is the evil to end all evils, while supporting the murder of innocent children. AKA Abortion.
Crickets

Williams, CA

#74 Apr 19, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...
So every liberal is just as phuqed up as the other?
You all are just as ignorant as the other?
You all lie, just like the other?
You all believe the lies, just like the other?
You are all hypocrites, just like the other?
You all are duped oblamer lemmings, just like the other?
And...
You all hate your selves just like the other? Well that is if you are a white American male anyway!
If you're not? You are all victims, just like the other?
You are correct! It really is very difficult to distinguish one of you from the other!
WOW! This liberalism? It is a much worse mental disorder than I ever even imagined!!!
"Butt" crickets, I will give you one good point in your mental illness, you don't believe that eating meat is the evil to end all evils, while supporting the murder of innocent children. AKA Abortion.
LOL. Such over-generalizations are not only inaccurate and unrealistic but they hurt the person making them (you) far more than they hurt the people being generalized about (liberals). You live in a fantasy land of your own creation where all the people you disagree with are alike, bad, etc. It must be comforting to think the world is so black and white. I know the real world with all of its grey areas, and subtlety and ambiguity is confusing and scary for simple minded people like you, but it is the REAL WORLD, nevertheless, and it is far better to embrace it in all its grey-nes and ambiguity then to live in a made up world that makes more sense to you.

I feel sorry for you, and I mean that honestly, not just as an insult.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#75 Apr 19, 2013
National security experts agree Boston bombers could be linked to Al Qaeda
http://mynorthwest.com/11/2255980/National-se...

Like I said when I began this thread.........

They're BaAAAaack!

And now, they have effectively shut down one of our most beloved American cities.
OBL is smiling up from.....ahem...down there.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#76 Apr 19, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? In a time of such a horrible tragedy and all you can do is politicize the horror? You are a true Leftist.
You give these people to much credit. Their total focus in their Nazi lives is to rule over people by promoting lies and hate. They are also the people that have given us the Police State we are watching on tv and the bombings. Think about it; how can you get total control unless you control both sides of the violence against the people you say you want to protect.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#77 Apr 19, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that why you think we are the same person (that you call road toad)?
And you never comment on the discussion at hand, you comment exclusivly on the people you are talking to rather than the subject being talked about.
You are hands down the craziest person on topix.
Yes, he is hands down the most demented guy on Topix. And that's REALLY saying something, given all his competition for that honor.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#78 Apr 19, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is hands down the most demented guy on Topix. And that's REALLY saying something, given all his competition for that honor.
Cut him some slack. He is like a lot of us. We are just trying to figure out how to get the hell away from people like you. You and your type hate us just as much as we are starting to hate you; but what is worst most of you get paid from us and we are really sick of that. I would rather burn money up than to give it to liberals to crap away. So when somebody comes out here that you don't like try and be a little more understanding; like you liberals are with the people that hate Christians and kill our solderers. You may find it a mind (i guess you have one} freeing experience. Other than that, who really gives a damn what you think.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#79 Apr 19, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>Cut him some slack. He is like a lot of us..
That's what I said-- TWP and the rest of you are very alike.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#80 Apr 19, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said-- TWP and the rest of you are very alike.
Well you stupid jerk that is right, we don't agree with your life view. We know you don't like ours and you have demonized us long enough now that we are sick of you stinking a_ses; so you have no point with this dumb butt comment.

Good, we have an understanding, you don't like how I think I don't like how you think. We will see where it goes. You liberals have been pissing and moaning for years and us on the right are getting up to speed, so, damn, Katy bar the door!
--Mulholland Stupid--

Iowa Park, TX

#81 Apr 19, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
Such over-generalizations are not only inaccurate and unrealistic but they hurt the person making them...
"Such over-generalizations are not only inaccurate and unrealistic but they hurt the person making them..."
-Road Toa d

“a whacko group like skin -heads or one of the other “militia” groups running around the woods...”

“right -wingers...”

“RIGHT WING FREAKS!...”

"Such over-generalizations are not only inaccurate and unrealistic but they hurt the person making them..."
-Road Toa d

The above is a perfect example of "Mulholland Stupid"...

Minden, NV

#82 Apr 19, 2013
Crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Such over-generalizations are not only inaccurate and unrealistic but they hurt the person making them (you) far more than they hurt the people being generalized about (liberals). You live in a fantasy land of your own creation where all the people you disagree with are alike, bad, etc. It must be comforting to think the world is so black and white. I know the real world with all of its grey areas, and subtlety and ambiguity is confusing and scary for simple minded people like you, but it is the REAL WORLD, nevertheless, and it is far better to embrace it in all its grey-nes and ambiguity then to live in a made up world that makes more sense to you.
I feel sorry for you, and I mean that honestly, not just as an insult.
Don't waste your time feeling anything for me!
I'm not the one here that sounds EXACTLY like every other left winged dick head on topix! LMAO at you.
And MORON HYPOCRITE just where exactly was I wrong?
Good luck... cause if I had the time, I would love to post excerpts from each and everyone of you lemming left outists that would be pert near exactly the same as the others!
You all are nothing "butt" left out, lying talking points parroting lemmings!
Still LMAO at you!
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#83 Apr 19, 2013
Wonder where "Comprehensive Illegal Invasion" is now or "Take The Guns Away From People That Eric Holder Didn't Give to The Drug Cartel" is. Do real Americans have to kiss every butt that comes into the country illegally even the ones that kill us? You liberals are all about "If we can just save one life". Can we save just one life but by keeping killers out of the country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many University Profs Teach Hate America 18 min Ultraman 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min scirocco 70,993
Faux Global Warming 2 hr ANONYMOUS 202
BO is a Communist & U. Teachers Love it. 2 hr Tea Party Solution 8
The Budget Scam 3 hr Tea Party Solution 5
Gruber - Gate the demise of oblamercare 3 hr I voted did you 84
Obama moves to normalize relations with Cuba 3 hr I voted did you 8
Gerber Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gerber News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gerber