Higher taxes. At what cost?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#450 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your claim that you dont need scientist to prove that mmgw is happening???
That you alone know it is and therefore no science is needed to prove it????
That gem???
>
>
It is unfortunate that you are not bright enough to see the effects of global warming all around us...

Are you raising your kids to be just as stupid as you are...?

If so, that is child abuse, you know...?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#451 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
It is unfortunate that you are not bright enough to see the effects of global warming all around us...
Global warming may or may not be happening........

That is not the point........

The point is.........."Is man causing changes we are seeing"

Moron/liberals claim they are sure man is the cause..........But there is ZERO proof of this........

What caused the last 5 Ice Ages and the warming that followed?????
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#452 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
No nicoliar, no I'm not what you claim bright enough to see he effects of global warming all around us.
So please tell us all what the devastating effects of global warming all around us are. Fear mongering liberal dope nicloiar.
I can't wait for this!!! LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#453 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming may or may not be happening........
That is not the point........
The point is.........."Is man causing changes we are seeing"
Moron/liberals claim they are sure man is the cause..........But there is ZERO proof of this........
What caused the last 5 Ice Ages and the warming that followed?????
>
>
Man is causing many changes we are seeing, including global warming, the evidence is all there for anyone with a functioning brain to see, and has been presented many times here on TOPIX and elsewhere...

But conservative morons can not see beyond their blinders....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#454 Feb 1, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
No nicoliar, no I'm not what you claim bright enough to see he effects of global warming all around us.
So please tell us all what the devastating effects of global warming all around us are. Fear mongering liberal dope nicloiar.
I can't wait for this!!! LMAO
>
>
I don't now why I am even wasting my time replying to an ignorant puke like you, but you might want to look at the $45 billion dollars in damage caused by the unprecedented super storm that hit the easter coast recently....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#455 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Man is causing many changes we are seeing, including global warming, the evidence is all there for anyone with a functioning brain to see, and has been presented many times here on TOPIX and elsewhere...
But conservative morons can not see beyond their blinders....
Then why do more published scientists in environmental studies say there is no evidence that man has caused anything????

Do you understand moron/liberal???

The majority of scientist in environment say you are a moron for believing fat gore.........

Thanks again for showing us stupid you are........

Please tell us again how the m14 is not as powerful of a weapon as the m16..........ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#456 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do more published scientists in environmental studies say there is no evidence that man has caused anything????
The majority of scientist in environment say you are a moron for believing fat gore.........
Please tell us again how the m14 is not as powerful of a weapon as the m16..........ROTFLMAO
>
>
I don't know what majority scientists you talking about but the general scientific consensus is that AGW is real....

Please explain to us how a civilian version of a military assault rifle used to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults is "like a pop gun.."

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#457 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I don't know what majority scientists you talking about but the general scientific consensus is that AGW is real....
Please explain to us how a civilian version of a military assault rifle used to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults is "like a pop gun.."
Then why are you afraid to post a list of names of these scientist?????

I made a mistake on that grumpy.........

I should have said the 5.56 round the AR shoots is less powerful than some pop guns..........ROTFLMAO

http://www.quackenbushairguns.com
Facts are important

Williams, CA

#458 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight.

"In the scientific field of climate studies – which is informed by many different disciplines – the consensus is demonstrated by the number of scientists who have stopped arguing about what is causing climate change – and that’s nearly all of them. A survey of all peer-reviewed abstracts on the subject 'global climate change' published between 1993 and 2003 shows that not a single paper rejected the consensus position that global warming is man caused. 75% of the papers agreed with the consensus position while 25% made no comment either way, focusing on methods or paleoclimate analysis (Oreskes 2004)."

"Several subsequent studies confirm that “...the debate on the authenticity of global warming and the role played by human activity is largely nonexistent among those who understand the nuances and scientific basis of long-term climate processes”.(Doran 2009). In other words, more than 95% of scientists working in the disciplines contributing to studies of our climate, accept that climate change is almost certainly being caused by human activities."

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warmin...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#459 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you afraid to post a list of names of these scientist?????
I made a mistake on that grumpy.........
I should have said the 5.56 round the AR shoots is less powerful than some pop guns..........ROTFLMAO
http://www.quackenbushairguns.com
>
>
I will post the list of all the scientist who agree with AGW as soon as you post the list of all the scientists who agree the Earth is round....

Somehow I don't think that the parents and relatives of the 20 First graders and the 6 teachers slain by a civilian version of a military assault rifle will appreciate your twisted sense of humor...
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#460 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I don't now why I am even wasting my time replying to an ignorant puke like you, but you might want to look at the $45 billion dollars in damage caused by the unprecedented super storm that hit the easter coast recently....
Are you kidding me??? ROTFLMAO at your stupid ass/face!

And that's the first time that ever happened? No moron no it's not!

I knew that you would provide NOTHING 'butt' your stupid opinion!
ROTFLMAO at your stupid ass/face!
Man... you are one hopeless fear monger liberal dumbass dope!
Still ROTFLMAO at your stupid ass/face!
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#461 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The Secret to the Suicidal Liberal Mind.

What do Harvard president Larry Summers, Taliban John Walker, Delta Airlines officials and the editors of the New York Times have in common with Yanomamo tribeswomen in the Amazon jungle?
To answer this question is to understand the root cause of liberal "white guilt." Lakes of ink have been splashed on newspaper, magazine and journal pages ruminating and anguishing over the bottomless guilt that pervades the liberal soul.

The lunacy of the "global warming" hoax cannot be comprehended other than that its masochistic advocates do not want their civilization to prosper. The culture-destroying immigration policies that Pat Buchanan warns are causing "The Death of the West" were put in place by those who do not want their culture to survive.

The lethality of liberal envy appeasement is that personally felt guilt is projected onto the various social or tribal collectives to which the liberal belongs and are a part of his self-identity. Self-loathing is transformed into a loathing of one's society or race.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#462 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me??? ROTFLMAO at your stupid ass/face!
And that's the first time that ever happened? No moron no it's not!
I knew that you would provide NOTHING 'butt' your stupid opinion!
ROTFLMAO at your stupid ass/face!
Man... you are one hopeless fear monger liberal dumbass dope!
Still ROTFLMAO at your stupid ass/face!
>
>
I did not say that was the firs time an extremely rare storm like Sandy happened... but those in the know tell us we can look forward to many such storms in the near future....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#463 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The Secret to the Suicidal Liberal Mind.
What do Harvard president Larry Summers, Taliban John Walker, Delta Airlines officials and the editors of the New York Times have in common with Yanomamo tribeswomen in the Amazon jungle?
To answer this question is to understand the root cause of liberal "white guilt." Lakes of ink have been splashed on newspaper, magazine and journal pages ruminating and anguishing over the bottomless guilt that pervades the liberal soul.
The lunacy of the "global warming" hoax cannot be comprehended other than that its masochistic advocates do not want their civilization to prosper. The culture-destroying immigration policies that Pat Buchanan warns are causing "The Death of the West" were put in place by those who do not want their culture to survive.
The lethality of liberal envy appeasement is that personally felt guilt is projected onto the various social or tribal collectives to which the liberal belongs and are a part of his self-identity. Self-loathing is transformed into a loathing of one's society or race.
l
>
>
Newsmax...?

No wonder you are so messed up in the head!!!!

Is newsmax a subsidiary of FAUX news or is it the other way around...???? ROTFLMAO
TWP

Iowa Park, TX

#464 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
but those in the know tell us we can look forward to many such storms in the near future....
Wow...!

"those in the know..."

Seriously Bob...

When did you become such an arrogant, pretentious, self-righteous ass...?!!!

Oh... "I am Grandpa Nicolai and I know those who are in the know who all know all there is to know about what there is to know about whatever it is that you could possibly want to know about...!"

You are nothing but an ignorant, useless wash out Bob...

Not even a "has-been" in the filthy little world of dirty politics that you played you part as a stooge... a "useful-idiot" for the Democrat bosses in Sacramento until you became a liability and they told you to "take a hike"...!

You are a nobody...!

A nothing...!

And without any formal education or college degree you are less than useless...!!!

So please don't go around acting like you know anything about ANYTHING...

Because you DON'T...!

Except of course how to LIE and KNIFE PEOPLE IN THE BACK...!

Old Bob "the Nob" is really, REALLY good at that...!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#465 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Here you go SAM...
http://www.amazon.com/Wisconsin-Cheese-Wine-C...
Oh I know that you can buy cheese curds online, I was looking for somewhere local. Thanks.

Since you are part of the 1%, I need some seed money for my new Poutine truck.
TWP

Iowa Park, TX

#466 Feb 1, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry Sam...

Didn't you know that even though old Road Toa d claims to be worth over $100 Million Dollars and make $250 Thousand Dollars "on any day" that he can't use a single penny of all that money to help anyone "butt" himself because "the white man" is keeping him down...!

That's right...!

Even as $ENORMOUSLY, MONSTROUSLY RICH$ as old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" claims to be he is a "victim" of the vast right-wing "repubican" conspiracy to keep Super-Sexy, Super-Genius $Multi-Millionaires$ like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" down...

And even though he really, REALLY want's to help the poor and oppressed people of the world... HE JUST CAN'T...!

Because he is a "victim"... just like they are...!!!

Poor old "GRANDPA NICOLAI"...

It must not be easy to want so desperately to help people...

And to be so helpless and oppressed...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#467 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I did not say that was the firs time an extremely rare storm like Sandy happened... but those in the know tell us we can look forward to many such storms in the near future....
ROTFLMAO... WOW!!! ROTFLMAO at you!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#468 Feb 1, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know that you can buy cheese curds online, I was looking for somewhere local. Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UOrUbA5EgUsXX
>
>
A Poutine truck just might be your ticket SAM, I have been noticing a number of "gourmet roach coaches" all over town, they all seem to be doing a brisk business....

I do believe The Cupcake Crusader started with a truck and she now has a store front on East....

Good luck in new endeavor, and please do stick to the health code regulations.... <:-)
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#469 Feb 1, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO... WOW!!! ROTFLMAO at you!!!
>
>
Are you suffering from diarrhea or what...??? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Sanders will beat any Repub. in 2016 11 min go Bernie 1
Supreme court temporarily blocks texas abortion... 44 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
Why did the dude shoot up the black church? 48 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 73
donald trump proves he's a racist. 54 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 14
Willits bipass collapse: enviro-sabotage? 2 hr Here Is One 273
Global Warm-thers: Trapped by irony 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 341
poor oslama 2 hr Here Is One 3
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE