Higher taxes. At what cost?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#409 Jan 30, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a sorry attempt to take higher ground.
You cannot take higher ground if the position is not adequately established.
Are we discussing global warming?...or AGW, or MMGW, or simple Climate change? or how about this one?....
"Has new research disproven the theoretical models of anthropogenic global warming? A new study by a European nuclear research group appears to show that the actual prime cause of temperature shifts in the Earth’s climate isn’t carbon dioxide at all, or even the broader range of “greenhouse gases,” but the large ball of fire in the center of the solar system. Not that this study from CERN has attracted much attention in the media, at least not in the US — but at least Nature reported the results and the implications:"
It sounds like a conspiracy theory:‘cosmic rays’ from deep space might be creating clouds in Earth’s atmosphere and changing the climate. Yet an experiment at CERN, Europe’s high-energy physics laboratory near Geneva, Switzerland, is finding tentative evidence for just that."
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/31/has-the...
or
>
>
First off, it don't take much to get on higher ground when one attempts to carry on a semi intelligent conversation and someone like HERE IS ONE, SOCIOPATH and a couple of other trolls but in...

Second, to the best of my knowledge Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) and Man Made Global Warming (MMGW) are referring to the same thing....

Third, "Global warming" got renamed " Climate change" by minions in the Bush w administration, look it up....

Fourth, I did read about CERN and sun spots, but as you pointed out, the evidence is extremely tentative....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#410 Jan 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Tell that to the military, apparently they don't know what they are doing and could definitely benefit from your vast combat experience....
Really village liar..........LOL

The m14 and the m16 both fire about the same number of rounds per minute..........

The 7.62 is more than double the power of the 5.56..........ROTFLMAO

But the proof is in the shooting..........

Anyone that has fired both weapons knows the m14 is much more powerful..........

Once again you prove your a liar when it comes to ever being in the military..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#411 Jan 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Listen dope,
If you want to waste your time posting lists of scientist , be my guest....
If you want to know the names of the scientists working on AGW climate research you can find them easily in most organizations web site.... no one will waste their time compiling a list of scientists for a moron like you...
Proof does not require names of scientists....
For instance, if you do not believe in the law of gravity you can prove it or disprove it yourself by going to the roof of a skyscraper and jumping down....
Yes less than a dozen claim mmgw is happening

Thousand say it is not..........LOL

But moron/liberals say you don't need scientist to prove it is happening..........Their god told them it is happening and that is all they need to know..........ROTFLMAO

.Post number 256 here……..http://www.topix.com/f orum/city/chico-ca/TQ3L9Q287QL JKCGA7/p13

Grumpy tells us he knows more about MMGW than scientist…………ROTFLMAO

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More published scientist in environmental fields say you are the moron for believing fat gore and there is Zero proof
But moron/liberals always ignore the experts and rely on their gods
That is why moron/liberals like you claim that raising the price on medical devises lowers there cost
>
>
Grumpy wrote:
The proof is in the pudding, one not need be a scientist to see the Earth is warming and man is the cause of it

but stupid conservatives are duped by fossil energy scientists who tell them whatever they want to hear...

That is why morons like you claim a civilian version of a military Assault Rifle used to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults is like "a pop gun"
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#412 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Grumpy wrote:
The proof is in the pudding, one not need be a scientist to see the Earth is warming and man is the cause of it.
The dumbphuq believes that its menopausal hot flashes are from the earth warming... It's called menopausal denial! ROTFLMAO at it!

Grandpa Menopauzilla:
Beware Grandpa Menopauzilla. A seemingly harmless creature by sight, Grandpa Menopauzilla can be set off at any time, known to go into crying fits of hysterical rage, striking fear in all that surround it, especially females who left a cup on the table, tried to cook, or, god forbid, left a microscopic black spec on the otherwise sparkling clean stove top. Proceed with caution when near Grandpa Menopauzilla, or avoid the beast altogether.

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#413 Jan 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Bottom line is that the graphs in this link disagree with your assertion that there has been no warming or other measurable AGW effects during the last decade...
http://climate.nasa.gov/key_indicators
How do you figure that food shortages caused by wild weather swings brought about by AGW will benefit and make life easier for thirld world people...????
Charts do not prove AGW. I could post a chart showing that gun crimes in the U.S. have decreased over the last 40 years and claim this is due to our CO2 output.

I could post a chart showing how the world population has grown and how there are ever decreasing numbers of people around the world living in poverty since 1985 and state that this is caused by man's CO2 output. And I would be correct because that is the reality. Energy, fossil fuels and electricity, along with capitalism are the greatest boon to man. The wealthier a nation becomes the more they will slow down their polluting and start looking after their environment.

You know comrade, there have always been storms, droughts, floods, etc., that is called weather. Why are there no droughts like in the 30s? Why is Greenland not Green like it was during the Medieval Warming period?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#414 Jan 30, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Charts do not prove AGW. I could post a chart showing that gun crimes in the U.S. have decreased over the last 40 years and claim this is due to our CO2 output.
I could post a chart showing how the world population has grown and how there are ever decreasing numbers of people around the world living in poverty since 1985 and state that this is caused by man's CO2 output. And I would be correct because that is the reality. Energy, fossil fuels and electricity, along with capitalism are the greatest boon to man. The wealthier a nation becomes the more they will slow down their polluting and start looking after their environment.
You know comrade, there have always been storms, droughts, floods, etc., that is called weather. Why are there no droughts like in the 30s? Why is Greenland not Green like it was during the Medieval Warming period?
>
>
Be my guest... go ahead and post charts proving that gun crime and poverty rates decreased because of an increase in CO2 output....<:-)

Fossil fuels might have been the greatest boom to man, and if we continue squandering them as we always did , fossil fuels will become man's demise...

BTW, weather is not the same thing as climate....first you must learn the basics before attempting to debate AGW.... <:-)
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#415 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really village liar..........LOL
The m14 and the m16 both fire about the same number of rounds per minute..........
The 7.62 is more than double the power of the 5.56..........ROTFLMAO
But the proof is in the shooting..........
Anyone that has fired both weapons knows the m14 is much more powerful..........
Once again you prove your a liar when it comes to ever being in the military..........LOL
>
>
Why do you continually insist on making an absolute fool of yourself...???

Do you know why the Pentagon replaced the M14 with the M16 during the early stages of the Viet Nam war...??

It is obvious that you do not...

So let me tell you...

The reason the Pentagon replaced the M14 with the M16 was because in just about any firefight were the M14 was pitted against the AK 47, our guys were outgunned and spend more time with their face on the ground eating dust rather than returning fire at the enemy...

The M16 changed all that, meaning the M16 was more effective than the M14, therefore it was and still is the more powerful weapon...Period, end of story...ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#416 Jan 30, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But moron/liberals say you don't need scientist to prove it is happening..........Their god told them it is happening and that is all they need to know..........ROTFLMAO
.Post number 256 here……..http://www.topix.com/f orum/city/chico-ca/TQ3L9Q287QL JKCGA7/p13
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More published scientist in environmental fields say you are the moron for believing fat gore and there is Zero proof
That is why moron/liberals like you claim that raising the price on medical devises lowers there cost
>
>
Grumpy wrote:
The proof is in the pudding, one not need be a scientist to see the Earth is warming and man is the cause of it
but stupid conservatives are duped by fossil energy scientists who tell them whatever they want to hear...
That is why morons like you claim a civilian version of a military Assault Rifle used to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults is like "a pop gun"
>
>
So where did I say I "know more about MMGW than scientist...." LMAO

Actually, judging by your posts, most intelligent readers will walk away with the impression that it is you who thinks he knows more than MMGW scientists....ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#417 Jan 30, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumbphuq believes that its menopausal hot flashes are from the earth warming... It's called menopausal denial! ROTFLMAO at it!
Grandpa Menopauzilla:
Beware Grandpa Menopauzilla. A seemingly harmless creature by sight, Grandpa Menopauzilla can be set off at any time, known to go into crying fits of hysterical rage, striking fear in all that surround it, especially females who left a cup on the table, tried to cook, or, god forbid, left a microscopic black spec on the otherwise sparkling clean stove top. Proceed with caution when near Grandpa Menopauzilla, or avoid the beast altogether.
>
>
Menlopauzilla...???

Now that is funny!!

I even gave you a funny and a green stroke rating....HA-HAA

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#418 Jan 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Be my guest... go ahead and post charts proving that gun crime and poverty rates decreased because of an increase in CO2 output....<:-)
Fossil fuels might have been the greatest boom to man, and if we continue squandering them as we always did , fossil fuels will become man's demise...
BTW, weather is not the same thing as climate....first you must learn the basics before attempting to debate AGW.... <:-)
I do know that weather and climate are different, I was referring to weather.

We won't run out of fossil fuels for some time. I guess you must not be paying attention to all the natural gas finds throughout the world. There is always plenty of coal as well.

If some of our world leaders were smart, Obama included, we would start switching a lot more of our energy needs away from oil and to natural gas. Take the oil revenue away from the Middle East and the world would calm down quite a bit.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#419 Jan 31, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know that weather and climate are different, I was referring to weather.
We won't run out of fossil fuels for some time. I guess you must not be paying attention to all the natural gas finds throughout the world. There is always plenty of coal as well.
If some of our world leaders were smart, Obama included, we would start switching a lot more of our energy needs away from oil and to natural gas. Take the oil revenue away from the Middle East and the world would calm down quite a bit.
>
>
Myself I would rather switch to natural gas and leave coal alone until such a time as we can figure out a way to burn it cleanly....

As far as Oil goes, I am sure you understand that petrodollars have a way of influencing even the best of our world leaders....
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#420 Jan 31, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Myself I would rather switch to natural gas and leave coal alone until such a time as we can figure out a way to burn it cleanly....
As far as Oil goes, I am sure you understand that petrodollars have a way of influencing even the best of our world leaders....
And the worst of all leaders too... oblamer!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#421 Jan 31, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
And the worst of all leaders too... oblamer!
>
>
Dont't like your leader...?

Then move the phac to Russia, and write and tell us how well you like Putin....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#423 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Grandpa Menopauzilla:
It is hard to believe that any adult could be so stupid.......

Yesterday he claimed that his GC just let any other contractor on his job site..........LOL
Anyone that has ever been around a contrition site knows that is a lie........

He claims the m16 is more powerful than the m14 even after I showed him the military switched to the less powerful round because of recoil and bullet weight

Why would anyone lie about building a house or being in the military when it is so easy to prove she is lying??

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#424 Jan 31, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Why do you continually insist on making an absolute fool of yourself...???
Do you know why the Pentagon replaced the M14 with the M16 during the early stages of the Viet Nam war...??
It is obvious that you do not...
So let me tell you...
The reason the Pentagon replaced the M14 with the M16 was because in just about any firefight were the M14 was pitted against the AK 47, our guys were outgunned and spend more time with their face on the ground eating dust rather than returning fire at the enemy...
The M16 changed all that, meaning the M16 was more effective than the M14, therefore it was and still is the more powerful weapon...Period, end of story...ROTFLMAO
Wrong again liar..........

The navy still uses the m14..........ROTFLMAO

Even wiki says it is still in use..........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M14_rifle

This link says the navy is still using the m14
http://navyseals.com/weapons-demo/m14/

So does this one......
http://world.guns.ru/assault/usa/m14-e.html

The m14 fires a bigger bullet than the ak 47 at the same rate of fire once again proving that you are a liar and were never in the military......
Racist One

United States

#425 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Grumpy wrote:
The above PROVES you are a FRUITCAKE!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#426 Jan 31, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
So where did I say I "know more about MMGW than scientist...." LMAO
Actually, judging by your posts, most intelligent readers will walk away with the impression that it is you who thinks he knows more than MMGW scientists....ROTFLMAO
More published scientist say MMGW is not happening and you post this gem..........LOL

sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#427 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone lie about building a house or being in the military when it is so easy to prove she is lying??
Because that is what liberals do... they LIE!!!
It is a very strange phenomenon, but liberals? They just lie! About everything!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#428 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to believe that any adult could be so stupid.......
Yesterday he claimed that his GC just let any other contractor on his job site..........LOL
Anyone that has ever been around a contrition site knows that is a lie........
He claims the m16 is more powerful than the m14 even after I showed him the military switched to the less powerful round because of recoil and bullet weight
>
>
Really...???

Are you really so stupid to think that you know what is going on with the construction of our house better than I do....? ROTFLMAO

The roof has been finished, and yes, an independent electrical contractor, hired by me did the solar, and we wrote him the check directly....LMAO

Just like an independent contractor will be doing the landscaping and someone else will be doing the curtains...

With 54,000 stupid posts under your name, you have not proved anyone a liar yet except yourself, plus you also have proved yourself to be a psycho and nothing but an ignorant bozo who thinks anything that makes a really loud bang is more powerful than something that goes "pop...." ROTFLMAO X 10

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#429 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Because that is what liberals do... they LIE!!!
It is a very strange phenomenon, but liberals? They just lie! About everything!
But on something so easily proven a lie??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 3 hr Urban Dictionary 120
Baltimore bloodshed hikes over holiday 7 hr nice job libtards 1
Governor says deadly flooding is worst ever see... 8 hr USER NAME 43
The Obama Legacy: Hubris, Narcissism and Contem... 9 hr Democrats Are Dan... 1
Global Warm-thers: Trapped by irony 10 hr Local 109
ISIS rises, the economy falters, and Obama’s le... 12 hr Local 21
Obama policy has fueled middle east chaos 12 hr Local 27
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE