Yolo County Assembly members praise G...

Yolo County Assembly members praise Gov. Brown

There are 3 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Yolo County Assembly members praise Gov. Brown. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

As the days count down to Gov. Jerry Brown's first budget proposal, Yolo County's Assembly members both hope for a frugal administration and improved relations between the state and its local governments but remain divided on taxes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

just business

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Jim & Jerry could switch places something might get done, hold-on
Jennifer

Concord, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2011
For every $1 spent on education, CALWORKS (not exempting people from looking for work as Arnold did for all CALWORKS reciepients until June 2011 to save money ), and Medi-Cal we are creating and keeping jobs by not making cost ineffective cuts. It would be better to make everyone hurt across the board, especially pension which we pay 80 cents on the $1 for spending. Pensions do nothing for helping Americans get back to work. Our politicians should be paid no more than what they earn, and 1 million a year for someone who does nothing is 1 mill to much.
Jennifer

Concord, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2011
I think we should encourage the unemployed to start businesses, however with more layoffs on the horizon under Republican control we are in for a few bad years ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same Old Cesspool 27 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 6
Educating Brain Dead Liberals 2 hr GRUMPY NICOLAI 1
EDUCATING CONSERVATIVES Part 15 2 hr Liberal Evolution... 21
The Clinton Crime Family at Work - Pay For Play 3 hr Bob Luvs Pay For ... 1
Scientific Study Confirms Liberals Are Ignoran... 4 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 2
Teneo And The Clinton Criminals 4 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 2
Clinton Guilty Of Pay to Play 4 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 2

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance