Carlton Hammonds was sentenced!!!

Posted in the Gerber Forum

God is good

Chico, CA

#1 Jun 1, 2011
He was sentenced to three years and eight months this morning in the Glenn county superior court.

He got off easy for the molestation of many children at his church. Too bad he got off so easy. Should have been life in prison!!!!

HA HA Carlton your goose is cooked. You cant work anymore HA HHAAA
You will register as a sex offender in Ca. You are a LOSER
lisaG

Chico, CA

#2 Jun 1, 2011
i''m soo glad the fat ass is gone;now he'll be listed on the sex offender list;
Chico lady

Chico, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2011
Nothing on TV about this. They tried to keep this quiet. He thinks he will be back in the area somewhere trying to work. If he is ever in sales in this area,, i hope people remember this case and please do not do business with a pedophile. Pedophiles can never be cured. He was the worst kind of pedophile. He disguised himself as a church pastor and teacher in order for people to get his trust. This is the very worst kind of snake in our society. We will remember Carlton Hammonds and what he has done in Willows to damage all of those children.

He got a very short sentence of 3yrs and 8 mos. This is way too short for all of the hurt to those families. He should have gotten the full 10 yrs. Most Judges are way to lenient these days.

Thank you to all of the victims who finally came forward to put this monster away where he belongs. He will have to register as a sex offender for life.
jilly

Chico, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2011
Hey hammonds: dont forget to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life....if not you go back to prison,good riddance to you scum bag,iguess you will life in confinement..the other inmates will get you
Willows resident

Chico, CA

#5 Jun 11, 2011
Hammonds had prior offenses for drugs and bank robbery several yrs ago.....//Now, he's trying to play the conservative. He is dangerous to society. You can go rot in hell now mr hammonds..........
Robin in willows

Paradise, CA

#6 Jul 10, 2011
He is not officially listed on the California Sex offenders list,,,ijust checked it
Robin in willows

Paradise, CA

#7 Jul 10, 2011
i meant to say he IS NOW OFFICIALLY LISTED ON THE CA. SEX offenders list. i just checked it.
len

Chico, CA

#8 Jul 10, 2011
lisaG wrote:
now he has been exposed,,he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.!!!!
also has a felony record in other areas of ca., bank robbery and drugs according to the old Glenn Co. sheriffs original report way back over two yrs ago.
RLT

Chico, CA

#9 Mar 3, 2012
Robin in willows wrote:
i meant to say he IS NOW OFFICIALLY LISTED ON THE CA. SEX offenders list. i just checked it.
THis sick individual is locked up for at least two more YEARS...YAAAY
RLT

Chico, CA

#10 Mar 3, 2012
lisaG wrote:
he has bad teeth from all the drugs ...he was a drug addict and a bank robber before this happened.
Confused in Chico

Chico, CA

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Read the court statements. The of the girls said nothing ever happened and one said that Campbell threatened to hurt her grandmother. Campbell also threatened to deport another kids mom if they talked to the police. Makes u wonder if Hammond is guilty or if a teenage girl didn't get what she wanted and is screwing him over.
Robin

Yuba City, CA

#12 Aug 3, 2014
Robin in willows wrote:
He lives in Red Bluff Now. Can't work and is totally screwed!!!LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chico gas station employee, family members arre... 17 min Family Values 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 70,103
Police Let Their Dog Pee On Michael Brown's Mem... 8 hr Here Is One 24
Was shooter of 4 people today a "Dreamer"? 15 hr Ultraman 1
Voter ID Laws 20 hr McGruff 15
A list of companies that have left the USA (Jan '12) Thu Here Is One 7
Castrate ALL non pure blooded WHITE MALES at Bi... Thu Here Is One 7

High Wind Warning for Tehama County was issued at October 25 at 4:34AM PDT

Gerber Dating
Find my Match