Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,231)

Showing posts 44,601 - 44,620 of65,151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Himalayan water is not a vegetable. Considering the bathroom habits of the 1000s of people a week that climb those mountains, I wouldnt exactly call that water therapeutic either. Unless you were a E. coli.

I am suprised you go to an herbalist after promoting the Forest Products line.

Neem isnt very exotic, we use it here for bug spray.
Well, the vaid acharya (ayurvedic physician) is an expert and has a line of well-heeled clients who swear by his treatments though he charges exorbitantly and gives individual attention to each case as each person has his/her own unique personality type. He follows certain high standards of purity as demanded by the science of ayurveda. The product is a serum and so I guess it needs dilution in water. It works amazingly well on my scalp and hair.

Forest Esentials also follows ayurveda and has sourced all its herbal recipes from the ancient Sanskrit books found in old temple vaults and in the possession of priests. Forest Essentials is not tailor-made for individual body-types but nevertheless is simply superb in a general sort of way. Please order some of their great body-care products. The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Taj Vivanta, Oberoi, Renaisance and other luxe hotels here employ the Forest Essentials brand in their wash rooms and wellness/beauty salons. I've bathed in neem water on a few occasions and drunk neem extracts at times. Ayurveda follows its own logic and makes use of even stringent or toxic substances that're rendered harmless after subjecting them to certain procedures.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

ABSOLUTE CONSCIOUSNESS:

Absolute Consciousness is the highest unified state of awareness that's beyond all mental and supramental conceptions of what constitutes awareness and it is beyond name and namelessness, form and formlessness, personality and impersonality, attribution and non-attribution, existence and non-existence and being and non-being. It is pure consciousness turned on itself and devoid not only of all the dualities mentioned above but it is also unhampered by the dynamic aspect of the reality which is energy which in the absolute state enters the unmanifest state.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the vaid acharya (ayurvedic physician) is an expert and has a line of well-heeled clients who swear by his treatments though he charges exorbitantly and gives individual attention to each case as each person has his/her own unique personality type. He follows certain high standards of purity as demanded by the science of ayurveda. The product is a serum and so I guess it needs dilution in water. It works amazingly well on my scalp and hair.
Forest Esentials also follows ayurveda and has sourced all its herbal recipes from the ancient Sanskrit books found in old temple vaults and in the possession of priests. Forest Essentials is not tailor-made for individual body-types but nevertheless is simply superb in a general sort of way. Please order some of their great body-care products. The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Taj Vivanta, Oberoi, Renaisance and other luxe hotels here employ the Forest Essentials brand in their wash rooms and wellness/beauty salons. I've bathed in neem water on a few occasions and drunk neem extracts at times. Ayurveda follows its own logic and makes use of even stringent or toxic substances that're rendered harmless after subjecting them to certain procedures.
Well, I looked at their website. Their homepage video is beyond tacky.

All the prices are in rupees, which means they are not marketing to out of India. The average price for hair lotion is 780 rupees, about 15 dollars. I dont know if that is expensive or cheap since they dont tell you the volumes.

Seems like a good idea if you are India. And if you can support an up and coming Indian actress who doesnt mind lowering her sense of dignity to be noticed, all the better. But I can source local herbs here, and forgo the carbon footprint of shipping.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
ABSOLUTE CONSCIOUSNESS:
Absolute Consciousness is the highest unified state of awareness that's beyond all mental and supramental conceptions of what constitutes awareness and it is beyond name and namelessness, form and formlessness, personality and impersonality, attribution and non-attribution, existence and non-existence and being and non-being. It is pure consciousness turned on itself and devoid not only of all the dualities mentioned above but it is also unhampered by the dynamic aspect of the reality which is energy which in the absolute state enters the unmanifest state.
Once you used the word reality, your Absolute Consciousness theory was uncovered. Try again.(Pac Man sound when it gets caught by blinky)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, I looked at their website. Their homepage video is beyond tacky.

All the prices are in rupees, which means they are not marketing to out of India. The average price for hair lotion is 780 rupees, about 15 dollars. I dont know if that is expensive or cheap since they dont tell you the volumes.

Seems like a good idea if you are India. And if you can support an up and coming Indian actress who doesnt mind lowering her sense of dignity to be noticed, all the better. But I can source local herbs here, and forgo the carbon footprint of shipping.
Tackiness is a major problem with most Indians.

Oh that website of Forest Essentials is obsolete.

The new range is even better and the prices are much more than what you've mentioned.

If you hear of Forest Essentials in NYC or elsewhere go ahead and but, you won;t regret it, or let me inquire about their courier services to the US and then you PLEASE PLACE AN ORDER.

Or, if you give me a mailing address (any mailing address, not necessarily your own), I'll make the purchases and mail them to you.

The Forest Essentials natural range of bodycare products are SIMPLY GREAT and are the best that I've used anywhere in the world and far superior to all the well-known international brands.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

If you hear of Forest Essentials in NYC or elsewhere go ahead and BUY, you won't regret it...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
If you hear of Forest Essentials in NYC or elsewhere go ahead and BUY, you won't regret it...
I found a website that sells international - basically the hair care products are $27 per 200 ML - in comparison a 400 ml bottle of Aussie (standard industrialized herbal hair care) is about $5 here (compared to $54 for Forest Essentials).

So Forest Products is about 12x the price. Expensive, but not the most expensive I have seen around here. Probably a similar real herbal shampoo would be $15 for 400 ml - about 1/4th the price of Forest Essentials.

Sorry that you have to live with tacky videos though.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I found a website that sells international - basically the hair care products are $27 per 200 ML - in comparison a 400 ml bottle of Aussie (standard industrialized herbal hair care) is about $5 here (compared to $54 for Forest Essentials).

So Forest Products is about 12x the price. Expensive, but not the most expensive I have seen around here. Probably a similar real herbal shampoo would be $15 for 400 ml - about 1/4th the price of Forest Essentials.

Sorry that you have to live with tacky videos though.
I don't view their vids or concern myself with their price range.

I simply visit their chic salon at Breach Candy twice a month and pick up a bagful of their superlative products.

They make a great herbal aftershave as well.

Papa, go ahead and use Forest Essentials products. You won't regret it. Their products are the best in the world. Or, let me mail them to you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The blend of ingredients and the preparation techniques adopted by ayurvdeda as compared to those of modern herbal companies differ greatly. Ayurveda is way too superior.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The force is the Holy Spirit which will become available to all. I had a vision of my own death and I was in the news 29 years ago and I ended the cold war. The movie "desperately seeking Susan" was about me. The pen is mightier than the sword. God is everywhere (Energy) Google on a yahoo page desperately seeking susan b lange and it will be listed!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The blend of ingredients and the preparation techniques adopted by ayurvdeda as compared to those of modern herbal companies differ greatly. Ayurveda is way too superior.
I dont doubt there are differences in preparation.

But there are also differences due to shelf life, storage, bottling materials and opacity. And equally significantly, there is something to be said about sourcing materials locally. And then there are environmental issues regarding the sustainability of the source, as well as the quality of the source vis-a-vis pollution and contamination of the site. These all serve to muddy the playing field somewhat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

susanblange wrote:
The force is the Holy Spirit which will become available to all. I had a vision of my own death and I was in the news 29 years ago and I ended the cold war. The movie "desperately seeking Susan" was about me. The pen is mightier than the sword. God is everywhere (Energy) Google on a yahoo page desperately seeking susan b lange and it will be listed!
what dosage are you on?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease and there is no soundness in my flesh. Ps. 38:7. An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him.... Ps. 41:8 I haven't been hospitalized in 27 years, I get the best care and believe it or not, I'm lucid!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

susanblange wrote:
For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease and there is no soundness in my flesh. Ps. 38:7. An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him.... Ps. 41:8 I haven't been hospitalized in 27 years, I get the best care and believe it or not, I'm lucid!
I think I will choose the "or not".
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I dont doubt there are differences in preparation.

But there are also differences due to shelf life, storage, bottling materials and opacity. And equally significantly, there is something to be said about sourcing materials locally. And then there are environmental issues regarding the sustainability of the source, as well as the quality of the source vis-a-vis pollution and contamination of the site. These all serve to muddy the playing field somewhat.
Ayurveda, the ancient Vedic science of longevity, was a perfect science in those days that was devised by the yogis who'd simply enter trance and discover everything there was to be known about a disease and their knowledge of anatomy, psychology, root causes of diseases and cures far exceeded the superficial knowledge of the same that modern allopathic doctors possess. In that trance state they'd also discover the most efficacious cures and instruct their disciples to prepare the same giving out complete details about the standards of purity, ecological impact, method of storage, dosage and the like. They also knew of certain rare Himalayan herbs like the Sanjeevani that could, by acting on the most materialized aspect of the life-force infused in matter which confers life on the organism, stave off death or ressurect a dead person for a definite amount of time.

According to the old reports, they'd also perfected the art of invasive surgery on brain, heart, stomach and the like and every ayurvedic physician of those days had to essentially possess a certain degree of the psychic vision so as to actually "see" the force fields and organs of the patient in order to give a perfect diagnosis and to know how to scission and stitch at which point.

Much of the perfected knowledge of that ancience has been lost or tampered with and what passes off as ayurveda these days is a pale version or imitation of the original.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Don't forget to vote in what's quickly becoming the most popular poll in all of Topix forums!

Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/long-island-c...

Vote Often!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Much of the perfected knowledge of that ancient science....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

PERFECT HEALTHCARE, AYURVEDA & YOGA:

1) Genes are specific chemical units that code the individual's psycho-physical state that comes down through the ancestral gene pool with modification in the vibratory rate depending upon the type of personalities of the spouses down the ages in that paricular branch, the type of marital unions (endogamy, hypergamy, hypogamy, incest/inbreeding) and the effects of karma, diet and environmental impulses and in a finer sense, like everything else in the universe, genes, too, can be considered a set of specific vibrations.

2) The yogi "sees" both the chemical effect as well as its underlying cause which is its vibrational field.

3) By adjusting the vibrational frequency of a particular gene using either the yogic force or a concoction of suitable herbs, the root cause of the disease is dissolved and the symtpoms disappear as well.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be able to afford a square foot of real estate in Cuffe Parade/Nariman Point or in Malabar Hill where property prices are among the highest in the world. As for the class and style that one needs to live in this area, you'll be completely ignored in view of the inferior and unclassy personality that you have and besides with you being a religious nut all will laugh at your absurd creationist beliefs based on the teachings of an ignorant savage like Muhammad. LOL.
Economic status is not essential to make a man out of you. What you need is good manners and pray to God for giving you money more than others.

If you think that just by living in the "costliest part of the world" makes you a "complete man" and those who are not able to live there have a sort of "inferiority" then you are wrong.

If you are a master yogi as you claim, then you should be ashamed of yourself for writing the above post.

PS:

Clearing IIT / JEE in late 90 s as a 12th Grader? So are only a "child"...trying to pose of as a "sage" ?

Real funny, kid!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Economic status is not essential to make a man out of you. What you need is good manners and pray to God for giving you money more than others.
If you think that just by living in the "costliest part of the world" makes you a "complete man" and those who are not able to live there have a sort of "inferiority" then you are wrong.
If you are a master yogi as you claim, then you should be ashamed of yourself for writing the above post.
PS:
Clearing IIT / JEE in late 90 s as a 12th Grader? So are only a "child"...trying to pose of as a "sage" ?
Real funny, kid!!
You didnt know his age range? Its been no secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,601 - 44,620 of65,151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gerber Discussions

Search the Gerber Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
More facts about the Nevada welfare cowboy 15 min The IDIOT Radical Right 2
Global warming over 26 min Anthony 8
Clive Bundy and the EPA trying to steal cattle ... 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 93
Why is Obama afraid of Putin? 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 524
Local law enforcement offices looking into Ashl... (Jul '10) 2 hr Ripped 17
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr Foes 15,666
What's old el twerpo's hang up with "Baghdad Bo... 14 hr Not a pervert like One 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance