Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
44,381 - 44,400 of 68,456 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

If at all the relationship turns physical at a later stage if and only if the yogic experiences withdraw by themselves then too we most likely will not have kids (for a few reasons)...
Oh do you even think that it will continue for ever? Sooner or later it will cease or withdraw, it's just question of time.

It makes no sense to wait for it to have a carnal relationship.

By the by who knows how disappointed is your master. Do you really believe he's almighty and omniscient?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even averagely intelligent.
So, what is peace? Explain the mechanism of peace and state its gradations.
Using the little intelligence that you have to think constructively and to do good.
rabbee: well i certainly hope, your not asking to compare iq or aptitude test scores.

so without G-D, their is no mechanism for peace. since the only thing, you choose to get without or not true to G-D is graduations in getting hell.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

JOEL wrote:
RABBEE, a correction:
USE the little intelligence that you have to think constructively and to do good.
rabbee: well i am quite sure, that my alleged smallest intelligence i have. is far above your, arrogantly self irresistable stupidity.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you recommend anything with farm animals?
I did not realize,before now, that you were that heavy into goats and sheep. I knew that anal is your thing but I would never have included FARM ANIMALS into that particular practice of yours. Do you do ALL things anal?

Having said that you should seek out your spiritual advisers as I am confident that they can quickly point you to your heart's desire.

Finally, I am confident that many of them will also include their REAR asset in the mix.

Much love from JJ

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not realize,before now, that you were that heavy into goats and sheep. I knew that anal is your thing but I would never have included FARM ANIMALS into that particular practice of yours. Do you do ALL things anal?
Having said that you should seek out your spiritual advisers as I am confident that they can quickly point you to your heart's desire.
Finally, I am confident that many of them will also include their REAR asset in the mix.
Much love from JJ
Actually it wasnt about me, it was about you.

One needs to start from where they are.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it wasnt about me, it was about you.
One needs to start from where they are.
HughBe--- Your projection was overlooked and your desires were addressed. Now reread my post and heed it.

Much love from JJ

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Your projection was overlooked and your desires were addressed. Now reread my post and heed it.
Much love from JJ
I have heard that sexual prowess is related to thumb size and health in Jamaica. Is that true?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh do you even think that it will continue for ever? Sooner or later it will cease or withdraw, it's just question of time.
Yes.

The same psychic that was Yudhishthir (the foremost disciple of Krishna), Paul (the foremost disciple of Jesus) and Joel (the foremost disciple of Master X) always lives alone and is ditched by people who've no idea of the sublime yoga that he undertakes at the lotus feet of the choicest of avatars in every age but his efforts are not crowned by the supramental success since he's a bit impatient and is the special target of the hostile vital beings who're out to kill him and who direct the most vicious force attacks at him with this aim and the avatars he serves fall short of his expectations. Hence, this individual psychic comes and goes and comes and goes in cyclical fashion in an attempt to attain to the integral perfection. This individual is the pet of Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Ramakrishna, Vivekananda, Ramakrishna Paramhans, Aurobindo, the Mother, Anukul Chandra Thakur and Master X who've all appeared and blessed him and out of this list he's been the foremost disciple of 3 avatars.

The female who undertakes this special collaborative yoga with me has to be developed along holistic or all-round lines for it to even partially succeed and as such I am happy to select a sensible, cultured, spiritual, intelligent, wealthy, great looking, healthy, ethical and sensible person like Rachel for this grand experiment that we'll soon be undertaking in the new Altamount Road apartment.

Rachel is fortunate to associate with such an individual and I hope she makes the best use of this rare opportunity.

Invariably, all those who're good, kind, loving and just to me are always helped by providence and fare very well in life and see all their difficulties melt away in due course of time.

Best Regards to you and family.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

By the by who knows how disappointed is your master. Do you really believe he's almighty and omniscient?
All that I will say is that I leave my Master with deep regret and tremendous relief.

He's shown me many proofs down the years that I served him but he fell short of my expectations and I that though he possesses great yogic powers yet I think in retrospect that he's not that powerful enough to fix the supramental force in the terrestrial nature after driving away, converting or dissolving the adverse vital powers who are toooooo powerful. I know how powerful these adverse vital powers are and what they are capable of through direct contact with many of them. None of the avatars till date has been able to successfully tackle their menace for good and have always retreated after a protracted battle with them.

I am awaiting further proofs from his side without being in contact with him.

No further comments on him.

I don't want to comment anymore on certain suspicions and tenuous proofs that I have about him.....

Maybe, some other time....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

He's shown me many proofs down the years that I served him but he fell short of my expectations and THOUGH he possesses great yogic powers yet I think in retrospect that he's not that powerful enough to fix the supramental force in the terrestrial nature
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Good night.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

JOEL wrote:
He's shown me many proofs down the years that I served him but he fell short of my expectations and THOUGH he possesses great yogic powers yet I think in retrospect that he's not that powerful enough to fix the supramental force in the terrestrial nature
You have been barking all these years about what your supposed Master is doing (Armageddon), and now you are thinking he's unable to accomplish that?

You've just concluded what I said to you time ago...

Well, at least you can't tell you weren't advised.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

You have been barking all these years about what your supposed Master is doing (Armageddon), and now you are thinking he's unable to accomplish that?

You've just concluded what I said to you time ago...

Well, at least you can't tell you weren't advised.
You have not an inkling about the supramental or of any supraphysical force.

Your logic is based on an outright denial of the supramental and of every supraphysical force. So, you're not in a position to comment. Why, even where math, physics, chem or logic are concerned, you come across as poorly informed. What I mean is that your stand is based on ignorance about the true nature of things.

There are certain facets of the earth's resistance that I have just discovered and may share that with you in the near future....

I think it's beyond my ex-master to fix the supramental force in the earth consciousness in view of the tremendous resistance of matter and the stiff opposition of the adverse vital forces.

Well, he still has time to do the needful but I doubt if he can do it otherwise it would have been done by now....anyway, I am giving him the benefit of doubt. He possessed tremendous yogic powers but the question is whethere he's powerful enough to bring in the supramental age. That's all.

But, if he fails, someone more powerful than him will complete the task in the future so that the evolution of consciousness moves ahead to usher in the supramental epoch.

If the supramental epoch does not unfurl in the earth nature all hell will soon be let loose and there are certain human elements who're the agents of the adverse vital force who're willing to go to any extreme to instal the satanic vital age on earth.

So, I can say that the supramental can till now be achieved individually or an individual basis but it has not been established in the earth nature on a permanent basis.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

#

He POSSESSES tremendous yogic powers but the question is whethere he's powerful enough to bring in the supramental age. That's all.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

FOOD & mysticism:

If a person is a non-vegetarian, he can and he should eat any animal, bird or fish.

Everything is protein in different forms.

Look at the Chinese who eat just about anything that is alive and are just fine health-wise.

Labelling non-vegetarian food items as pure and impure on the basis of whimsical and baseless ideas is absurd.

My info is that both Jesus and Muhammad were vegetarians.

When one vibrates at a certain supraphysical frequency and begins having inner experiences then all longing for foods that're a result of murder ceases and at the same time the mystic discovers that all non-vegetarian foods and certain vegetarian foods like onions, garlic and carrots have a retarding effect on the expanding consciousness and so he willingkly gives up their consumption.
gedted

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... Reality,,it is a Excuse Jews are pigs liars
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that sexual prowess is related to thumb size and health in Jamaica. Is that true?
For some it is inversely proportional and for others it is directly proportional.

It is my understanding that the square root of "thumb size" gives "sexual prowess" and SIZE, in the US.

So, I understand your concern and interest in the BAMBOOS, given you peculiar appetite.

Much love from Jesus and Jamaica (JJ)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
FOOD & mysticism:
If a person is a non-vegetarian, he can and he should eat any animal, bird or fish.
Everything is protein in different forms.
Look at the Chinese who eat just about anything that is alive and are just fine health-wise.
Labelling non-vegetarian food items as pure and impure on the basis of whimsical and baseless ideas is absurd.
My info is that both Jesus and Muhammad were vegetarians.
When one vibrates at a certain supraphysical frequency and begins having inner experiences then all longing for foods that're a result of murder ceases and at the same time the mystic discovers that all non-vegetarian foods and certain vegetarian foods like onions, garlic and carrots have a retarding effect on the expanding consciousness and so he willingkly gives up their consumption.
rabbee: G-D had already given, the dietary laws as mt seeanee to the multitude. so it is irrelevant, what you say against it. but calling G-D a liar, has always been this whole world's lying problem. nor do i expect G-D to change THEIR Law, to meet you lying standard.

your choice of a more stringent rule for yourself, does not change G-D'S Law. nor shall you promote any more stringent standard, without informing people about that fact. nor does a more strict buffer, ever condone a more linient opposing buffer.

but the legal line, is still the legal limits you shall not exceed. 611 for the world, and 613 for the multitude. as G-D'S Law, does not change. no matter how much more precisely, G-D defines TheNoachide Law expanded. and if you expand them, beyond that. then is is because, you are the sign of defying G-D.

you shall not make any law, self imposed on others that is beyond what G-D has set. you can suggest a buffer, to beguin Shabbos earlier and ending later. but it is still, not TheLaw. just because you beguin earlier, does not mean you get an early out. no more than suggesting an all vege diet, change G-D'S Kosher Law. but you are still required, to inform people of the actual limit.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
#
He POSSESSES tremendous yogic powers but the question is whethere he's powerful enough to bring in the supramental age. That's all.
rabbee: well i am sure his mental power, is limit to less than yogi bear.

since yogi bear, reached out to more supermental minds than he did. and yogi bear, had a bigger only true congregagtion too.

even rocky and bullwinkle, had a bigger church. and i seriously doubt if your church, had close to as many members than pepe-le-phew in the pew. and could appear before millions, of people at a time throughout the world instantaniously. now that's! supermental.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some one is stuck with "thighing"....some one is stuck with a date of birth card.....some one is stuck with some thing else.
All these people have no answer for the logic and deal nothing with the issue under discussion.
They just want to derail the issue by raising issues which have no connection with the topic under discussion.
This is called devilish way to avoid discussing main topic and start making loops.
If some one wants to discuss the topic of our prophet's marriage with lady Aiyesha, I have no problem with it.
It has "nothing" to do with the age difference, it has nothing to do with being pious or not.
It is if "he violated any law" by this marriage?
Of course I am stuck with it, you lunatic. Either your little prophet was a Holy and a Pious man, as you proclaim he was, or he was not one. That is the crux of the situation. ou brought the thighing up, I didn't, and that is telling. It shows you, a knuckle-dragging ape who would emulate a child-molester, has the capacity of a soul, which is ironic, since child-molestation and under-age marriage and child-rape is so rampant throughout the Muslim world to begin with. But I digress. Perhaps you mis-understand the meaning of the word Pious or the word holy... BOTH mean a characterization of one who would adhere to a much higher law than one set forth by man. BOTH terms refer to one who would understand that though the endeavor the may seek t engage in would be a "tachnically" legal one, it is not necessarily one which would be approved of by God. I ask you, nitwit: do you truly believe in your heart that your prophet taking a 9-year old child bride whose parents he had slaughtered as a pious and holy act? You find that to be the paragon of virtue and Godly behaviour, do you? Is that you, Muq? Would you like yourself a little 9-year old child-bride? Let's hear you equivicate some more and dis-regard the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gerber Discussions

Search the Gerber Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you firefighters. 12 min Heroes 3
Illegals are the New Slaves for Democrats 15 min More Tequila Needed 8
House leaders abandon border bill 12 hr The right is wrong 6
Social Security's $300M IT project doesn't work 13 hr The right is wrong 1
AquaAlliance denied injunction for water transf... 17 hr News 24
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr Pole swap 7,855
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE