rabbee: are you only making, untrue all-hgations again here in TheTorah Happening. nor does your post, truly distinguish the difference between murder and killing. any death that is the result of not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah Happening is considered murder, robbery, kidnapping...<quoted text>
Our Prophet and Jews of Bani QURAIZAH:
I received only one answer to my first part of the post dealing with this subject, and I would answer it before my next installment.
01. Our Prophet was not "only a prophet" in the sense of Jews. He was charged with "mission to establish the Kingdom of heaven". He was both a Prophet and Ruler, so he acted as Head of Muslims and Jews of Madina as another party to the fact.
Why only the Jews of Medina were folls? I say all Jews were fools for past many centuries!!
If they would have accepted the message of Jesus, they would have been ruling the whole world by now.
And if they would have accepted the message of our prophet, they would have been ruling the whole of Palestine for past 1400 years.
But they "choose" to live in the "narrow pond" of their racism and their elders and that is what they are paying for past 2000 years and for past 60 odd years ruling a "part of Palestine" only with the help and support of their "Christian brothers".
02. Our records show that Jews broke the pact. If you have any evidence of the contrary, bring it forward. Just your "wishing and assumptions" shall not become facts.
03. Our prophet as "Head of Muslim nation" had every authority to punish people who broke the treaty.
"Only" problem with our prophet was that "he was too kind hearted"!! If he was like Joshua or David or even like Moses, he would have got all of them killed or banished at the "first sign of trouble".
04. Our prophet "did make pacts with other jewish tribes living outside Madina provided they paid Tribute" it is true.
But that happened after Jews of Madina were dealt with. It happened in year 6 AH after KHAIBAR was conquered.
Madina became "Jew free" in year 5 AH , All Praise to Allah.
05. If our prophet was a "merciless killer" as you said , he would have done to these Jews what "Moses did to those Midianites" or What Joshua did to Jericho!!
Why do you not look at your own record before laying allegation on others?
all death from the commands of alleged as men, not really true to G-D is murder, robbery, kidnapping. and any one who approves of this, is guilty of murder, robbery, kidnapping.