Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
39,921 - 39,940 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43889
Nov 22, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct. I mispoke. I allowed two discussions to go on at once and I mispoke between them.
If you go back, however to he first discussion on Noahide laws, there are but 7, maybe 8.
Eric-- I allowed two discussions to go on at once

HughBe--- As you know WE were not having the other discussion, so who were you having it with?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43890
Nov 22, 2012
 
Oh Eric, please list the elements in the following meaning SPECIFY the rules involved.

"Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws"

Note what God said about Abraham. Now list the laws, commandments etc.

Prove that most of the 613 are not there so list them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43891
Nov 22, 2012
 
later, got to go to deal with someone.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43892
Nov 22, 2012
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric-- I allowed two discussions to go on at once
HughBe--- As you know WE were not having the other discussion, so who were you having it with?
So be it. I thought you had mellowed enough to have a civil discussion. So be it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43893
Nov 22, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it. I thought you had mellowed enough to have a civil discussion. So be it.
TWO hours ago I made 3 posts not including the farewell one. Now, the only one that you have responded to is the inconsequential one and you did that in a manner that reminded me that you are a sly old fox.

All I asked for in that post was for you to identify the other party to your other discussion and based on that you took the opportunity to be yourself when you spoke of MELLOWED.

Anyhow you clearly missed my posts of substance and so here they are.

Post 1

List your 7 or 8 and in doing so if any of them are categories e.g. sexual prohibitions list the components as they appear in the 613.

Note, when you list them as they appear in the 613 you will get much more than your 7.

Besides all of this go back to my many posts above and you will see others. These too can be expanded.

----------
Post 2

Oh Eric, please list the elements in the following meaning SPECIFY the rules involved.

"Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws"

Note what God said about Abraham. Now list the laws, commandments etc.

Prove that most of the 613 are not there so list them.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43894
Nov 22, 2012
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO hours ago I made 3 posts not including the farewell one. Now, the only one that you have responded to is the inconsequential one and you did that in a manner that reminded me that you are a sly old fox.
All I asked for in that post was for you to identify the other party to your other discussion and based on that you took the opportunity to be yourself when you spoke of MELLOWED.
Anyhow you clearly missed my posts of substance and so here they are.
Post 1
List your 7 or 8 and in doing so if any of them are categories e.g. sexual prohibitions list the components as they appear in the 613.
Note, when you list them as they appear in the 613 you will get much more than your 7.
Besides all of this go back to my many posts above and you will see others. These too can be expanded.
----------
Post 2
Oh Eric, please list the elements in the following meaning SPECIFY the rules involved.
"Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws"
Note what God said about Abraham. Now list the laws, commandments etc.
Prove that most of the 613 are not there so list them.
You said we were not having a discussion. So be it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43895
Nov 22, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You said we were not having a discussion. So be it.
Craftiness, it will NOT work. This is what I said "As you know WE were NOT HAVING THE the OTHER discussion"

Please explain my words " WE were NOT HAVING THE the OTHER discussion"

I am aware of your WAY and I am more than equipped to expose it as above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43896
Nov 22, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it. I thought you had mellowed enough to have a civil discussion. So be it.
Eric your words--Yes, you are correct. I mispoke. I allowed TWO discussions to GO on at ONCE and I mispoke BETWEEN them

Now when you spoke about MELLOWED it was really misleading as all I did was to ask you to identify the other party.

I am aware that a man got to be himself and so I understand your misleading and inappropriate comment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43897
Nov 22, 2012
 
take a rest, Eric.

What have you done to your main man i.e. frijoles?

bye
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43898
Nov 22, 2012
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric your words--Yes, you are correct. I mispoke. I allowed TWO discussions to GO on at ONCE and I mispoke BETWEEN them
Now when you spoke about MELLOWED it was really misleading as all I did was to ask you to identify the other party.
I am aware that a man got to be himself and so I understand your misleading and inappropriate comment.
Conversation 1--Noahide principles that pertain to Gentiles
Conversation 2--what laws pertained to the Patriarchs. They would include the Noahide principles and the laws that only pertained to the people of the covenant.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43899
Nov 22, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversation 1--Noahide principles that pertain to Gentiles
Conversation 2--what laws pertained to the Patriarchs. They would include the Noahide principles and the laws that only pertained to the people of the covenant.
Eric---
Conversation 1--Noahide principles that pertain to Gentiles
Conversation 2--what laws pertained to the Patriarchs. They would include the Noahide principles and the laws that only pertained to the people of the covenant

HughBe-- Conversation 3, YOUR self-deception which is now in progress.

Below is OUR original conversation and so I call it conversation 1. Please read it slowly. Please answer my outstanding questions and requests.

ORIGINAL conversation--
Eric-- So these 7 principles are what Noah, Abraham, and Isaac followed.

HughBe--- Correct and MUCH more.

Eric--Prove it

HughBe--- Thank you for the opportunity to do so
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43902
Nov 22, 2012
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---
Conversation 1--Noahide principles that pertain to Gentiles
Conversation 2--what laws pertained to the Patriarchs. They would include the Noahide principles and the laws that only pertained to the people of the covenant
HughBe-- Conversation 3, YOUR self-deception which is now in progress.
Below is OUR original conversation and so I call it conversation 1. Please read it slowly. Please answer my outstanding questions and requests.
ORIGINAL conversation--
Eric-- So these 7 principles are what Noah, Abraham, and Isaac followed.
HughBe--- Correct and MUCH more.
Eric--Prove it
HughBe--- Thank you for the opportunity to do so
That was not the first conversation on the subject.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43904
Nov 23, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the first conversation on the subject.
Please fell free to post the first conversation on the subject that involved both of us. Start searching from Monday November 19 for your evidence.

This is the history--

Eric---You(HughBe) continually and correctly state that Noah, Abraham, Isaac were not Jews

HughBe--- Correct in your understanding of my representation and in what the truth is.

Eric--and did not follow the 613 mitzvot.

HughBe-- Incorrect. I have never said such an unenlightened thing.

Eric-- So these 7 principles are what Noah, Abraham, and Isaac followed.

HughBe--- Correct and MUCH more.

Eric-- They are no BS. They are the religious beliefs of the Patriarchs

HughBe--- The beliefs are not BS, the concept/doctrine of ONLY these 7 rules/laws is.

----------

Eric-- So these 7 principles are what Noah, Abraham, and Isaac followed.

HughBe--- Correct and MUCH more.

Eric--Prove it

HughBe--- Thank you for the opportunity to do so.

-------
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43905
Nov 23, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the first conversation on the subject.
Please explain your PROVE it below.

Eric-- So these 7 principles are what Noah, Abraham, and Isaac followed.

HughBe--- Correct and MUCH more.

Eric--Prove it
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43906
Nov 23, 2012
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your PROVE it below.
Eric-- So these 7 principles are what Noah, Abraham, and Isaac followed.
HughBe--- Correct and MUCH more.
Eric--Prove it
I gave you 2 more. What else do you want. I said you were correct that there were more than 7. There are 9 for Hebrews and 7 for Gentiles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43907
Nov 23, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you 2 more. What else do you want. I said you were correct that there were more than 7. There are 9 for Hebrews and 7 for Gentiles.
Let me repeat and simplify it for you.

In listing the 613 commandments they are broken down, so do the same for whatever number you have for the Noahide laws. Don't just used categories. List the individual laws as is done for the 613. When you do you will get much more than your 7, 8 or 9.

For example, there is a category called "Forbidden Sexual Relations" in the 613. To get to the 613 this category is broken down into 25 separate laws. Do the same for the Noahide laws.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43908
Nov 23, 2012
 
This what happens when I leave you all alone for a few days?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43909
Nov 23, 2012
 
Frijoles wrote:
This what happens when I leave you all alone for a few days?
Hi dear, I asked your man what had happened to you but he did not respond.

It is my sincere hope that all is well with you.

If there is a problem ask the physician, HughBe, for help.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43911
Nov 23, 2012
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat and simplify it for you.
In listing the 613 commandments they are broken down, so do the same for whatever number you have for the Noahide laws. Don't just used categories. List the individual laws as is done for the 613. When you do you will get much more than your 7, 8 or 9.
For example, there is a category called "Forbidden Sexual Relations" in the 613. To get to the 613 this category is broken down into 25 separate laws. Do the same for the Noahide laws.
rabbee: 611 + 2 laws. Moshe only operated, with 611 laws. the last two were given, specificly to those crossing the yordan river. and Moshe did not cross, the river with them.

and the 611 laws, are just an expansion and explaination of The Laws given to Noach everytime. and G-D shall give them again to Noach, the very next time. G-D gives this, whole same story again. as the whole world of disbelief, keeps on repeating in IT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43912
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hardest Football wrote:
The noahide laws state get off the roads you crazy freaks. Stop trying to run into every wall on the road. Stop going gas brake gas brake gas brake brake brake. Stop faking left and going straight into a mack truck. Stop crashing into pedestrians and cyclists on purpose.
rabbee: then stop playing football, and purposly running into the pedestrians, on the other side with or without the baal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Gerber Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gerber News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gerber
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••