SoCal senator's indictment revitalize...

SoCal senator's indictment revitalizes Yolo Assemblyman Nielsen's c...

There are 3 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Sep 18, 2010, titled SoCal senator's indictment revitalizes Yolo Assemblyman Nielsen's c.... In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

The indictment this past week of Southern California senator on eight felony counts in connection with a probe into whether he lived outside his district since he was elected two years ago has revived calls for an investigation into the residency of 2nd Assembly District member Jim Nielsen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

RevRay

Woodland, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Doesn't Nielsen still live in the gated community in Woodland? The same thing should happen to him for not telling the truth where he actually lives. These guys will do anything to get elected.
Woodlander for Life

Sacramento, CA

#2 Sep 18, 2010
His million dollar home in the Meadowood gated community vs. a double wide....have the people dumbed down that much that they can't see what is obvious? Liar liar your pants are on fire!
RevRay

Woodland, CA

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Hey Lifer: Does Nielsen still live in Meadowood or have they moved? Haven't seen him lately going in and out of the gates. But sadly, the authorities around here won't even mess with it because they wouldn't want to upset the "machine" for local politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mickey lost his job and I am still posting 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 11
TRUMP is doing what PUTIN WANTS 4 hr Bob Is So Lonely 3
Minneapolis says Bye Bye Betsy!!! 14 hr Fred Fcksteak 1
Hannity has no idea what a SIM card is 16 hr Sigmund Luvs Bob 8
TRUMP PROPOSING to PUTIN? 19 hr Bob Luvs Closets 4
The links prove it was mickey 21 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 7
mickey always eats the bat Fri GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance