Petitions to secede are filed for 23 ...
Progun

Dunnigan, CA

#43 Nov 16, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie and stop making excuses. Facts matter.
When all is said and done:
1. Barack Obama has won an overwhelming majority in the Electoral College, a daunting majority of the popular vote and a majority of the nation’s states—including most of the country’s largest states and states in every major region of the republic: New England, the mid-Atlantic, the Great Lakes, the South, the Southwest, the Mountain West and the West.
2. Barack Obama has won more popular votes than any Democratic candidate for president in history—except Barack Obama in 2008.
3. Barack Obama is the first Democratic president to win more than 50 percent of the popular vote in a re-election run since Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1944.
4. Barack Obama is the only Democratic candidate for president since FDR to twice win more than 50 percent of the national vote.
5. Barack Obama has, in both of his presidential runs, won a higher percentage of the national vote than any Democratic nominee since Lyndon Johnson in his 1964 landslide victory.
Add it all up and Obama has a mandate from this year’s presidential election that is significantly greater than those afforded John Kennedy in 1960, Richard Nixon in 1968, Jimmy Carter in 1976 or George W. Bush in 2000 or 2004.
But wait, there’s more: It appears that Obama had coattails or, at the very least, led a ticket that ran remarkably well in congressional, state and local races. To wit:
1. In a year when Democrats were in the worst position in decades to make gains in their Senate majority. They came into the 2012 race with the seats of twenty-one Democrats, plus two independents who caucus with the Democrats, up for election, while the Republicans had only ten seats up for election. Every early calculation had the Democrats losing seats, but they gained two Republican seats (Massachusetts and Indiana), held the seats of targeted incumbents (Florida, Montana and Ohio), picked up open seats that were once presumed to be unwinnable (North Dakota, Wisconsin) and came close in states such as Arizona and Nevada. Of thirty-three Senate seats up nationally, Democrats (and independents likely to caucus with Democrats) won twenty-five. Republicans won just eight.
2. Democrats won the most votes cast in contested House races. It can well be argued that only redistricting abuses and Karl Rove’s money prevented Democrats from retaking the US House. An analysis compiled the day after the election found that 53,952,240 votes were cast for Democrats seeking House seats, while just 53,402,643 votes were cast for Republicans. That 500,000-plus advantage for the Democrats has been steadily increasing as votes from Democratic states such as Washington and Oregon continue to be counted, along with provisional ballots. FairVote’s Rob Richie explains that because of the structural advantages created by Republicans through their control of state-based redistricting processes, the Democrats did not just need to win a majority of the votes—as they did.“Democrats would have needed to win 55% of the national vote to earn a House majority.”
3. Democrats won seven of the eleven gubernatorial races that were on the ballot Tuesday. And a switch of just 41,000 votes in Indiana would have given them an eighth victory.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/171178/obamas-3... #
All that just shows the lack of common sense by the general public. Look at California, we voted to raise taxes on ourselves, talk about fkng stupid!
TWP

Cisco, IL

#44 Nov 16, 2012
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Look at California, we voted to raise taxes on ourselves, talk about fkng stupid...!
I am still waiting for old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" and his posse of Butt Monkeys like Tea Pee, Jon Paul, TSQ and HIO(#2) to tell us all what is keeping them all from coughing up some of those $HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS$ they all claim to have to get the State out of the red...!!!

Seriously... what is it about these Obama Democrats who ALL claim to be so bloody stinking $RICH$ like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" who claims to be worth over $100 MILLION DOLLARS and make $250 THOUSAND DOLLARS "on any day" from just writing a check to old "Jerry Moonbeam" and paying off this huge debt the Obama Democrats in the State Senate and Assembly have run up...?!!!

Every single Obama Democrat who posts on the Chico TOPIX forum claims to be worth AT LEAST $20 MILLION DOLLARS...

Between the lot of them like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" and Tea Pee, Jon Paul, TSQ and HIO(#2) who constantly brag about how $FILTHY STINKING RICH$ they all are, they could EASILY erase the ENTIRE DEBT...!!!

You know... because they are all "FILTHY STINKING RICH" Obama Democrats...!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#45 Nov 17, 2012
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>All that just shows the lack of common sense by the general public. Look at California, we voted to raise taxes on ourselves, talk about fkng stupid!
>
>
Of course we in California had to raise taxes on ourselves, the State no longer can afford to have any more ignorant and uneducated pukes like you and all the other conservative morons posting on here....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#46 Nov 17, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Woulda, coulda, shoulda, barracuda....

So what if 300k votes in swing states would have shifted the win to Mitt...?????

The REALITY is that Mitt DID NOT GET the 300k vote in the key swing states, because "the community organizer's" ground troops made sure those 300K votes in each state went to President OBAMA instead....

So your whole argument is pretty stupid, would you not say...???? LMAO

It just proves that a "community organizer" can beat a businessman any day......ROTFLMAO X 100
Spin spin spin

The facts are fool that I said 300k votes more for mitt and he would have won and you fools said it was wrong because you are too stupid to read a link before you respond to the link

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47 Nov 17, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>\
>
>
You are too stupid to understand that 300K T publican voters in key swing states decided to stay at home or voted for President OBAMA rather than vote for Mitt...!!!!
Caught in another lie as you can't prove that statement either

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48 Nov 17, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Of course we in California had to raise taxes on ourselves, the State no longer can afford to have any more ignorant and uneducated pukes like you and all the other conservative morons posting on here....
California has been raising taxes for years and the revenue keeps falling

More business will do what Apple did years ago and move income to different states to save the tax

And tax revenues will fall again

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#49 Nov 19, 2012
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>All that just shows the lack of common sense by the general public. Look at California, we voted to raise taxes on ourselves, talk about fkng stupid!
Tax and spend Liberal policies work. PERIOD. Americans are starting to wake up to the lie that handing everything over to rich people helps the economy. IT DOESN'T. Wealth does not "TRICKLE DOWN". Rich people do not create jobs unless there is demand and there is no demand unless the majority of us have extra money, and the majority of us do better when the government works for us not for them.

Fact, the U.S. economy has always done better under democratic leadership. Fact, higher taxes help the economy not hurt it, for all of us, even rich people, we need to pay for schools to have an educated work force, we need to invest in infrastructure to provide a platform for business, etc.

How do you think the rich landowners around here who farm rice and grow orchard crops would be doing if tax and spend liberals had not built all the dams levees, canals, and pump houses that deliver water to their bone dry land?

Don't be fool. You have been lied to. Face the truth like a man.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#50 Nov 19, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
California has been raising taxes for years and the revenue keeps falling
Quit lying, california has not been raising taxes for years, it takes 2/3 thanks to prop 13 and we havn't had 2/3.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#51 Nov 19, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
California has been raising taxes for years and the revenue keeps falling
More business will do what Apple did years ago and move income to different states to save the tax
And tax revenues will fall again
>
>
I do believe that ARE YOUR EYES OPEN already nailed you on your lies...LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#52 Nov 19, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie as you can't prove that statement either
>
>
You are the one who said that 300K votes in every contested state would have given Mitt the presidency, so why don't you, ignorant moron, figure out why he did not get those votes....? LMAO

Admit it, in spite of all your lies President OBAMA got re elected for another four years, you should have followed my advice and picked up the crying towels while they were on sale at Walmart's... ROTFLMAO
Annoyed

Chico, CA

#53 Nov 19, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>Tax and spend Liberal policies work. PERIOD. Americans are starting to wake up to the lie that handing everything over to rich people helps the economy. IT DOESN'T. Wealth does not "TRICKLE DOWN". Rich people do not create jobs unless there is demand and there is no demand unless the majority of us have extra money, and the majority of us do better when the government works for us not for them.
Fact, the U.S. economy has always done better under democratic leadership. Fact, higher taxes help the economy not hurt it, for all of us, even rich people, we need to pay for schools to have an educated work force, we need to invest in infrastructure to provide a platform for business, etc.
How do you think the rich landowners around here who farm rice and grow orchard crops would be doing if tax and spend liberals had not built all the dams levees, canals, and pump houses that deliver water to their bone dry land?
Don't be fool. You have been lied to. Face the truth like a man.
"How do you think the rich landowners around here who farm rice and grow orchard crops would be doing if tax and spend liberals had not built all the dams levees, canals, and pump houses that deliver water to their bone dry land?"

Yep. And don't forget the rice subsidies the folks like the lunbergs used to make corporations for every cousin, child and infant in the family so they could multiply their subsidies and act like benificent monarchs.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54 Nov 19, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>Tax and spend Liberal policies work. PERIOD. Americans are starting to wake up to the lie that handing everything over to rich people helps the economy. IT DOESN'T. Wealth does not "TRICKLE DOWN". Rich people do not create jobs unless there is demand and there is no demand unless the majority of us have extra money, and the majority of us do better when the government works for us not for them.

Fact, the U.S. economy has always done better under democratic leadership. Fact, higher taxes help the economy not hurt it, for all of us, even rich people, we need to pay for schools to have an educated work force, we need to invest in infrastructure to provide a platform for business, etc.

How do you think the rich landowners around here who farm rice and grow orchard crops would be doing if tax and spend liberals had not built all the dams levees, canals, and pump houses that deliver water to their bone dry land?

Don't be fool. You have been lied to. Face the truth like a man.
The USA is close to the point where they can't even pay the interest on the debt

Tax revenues fall every time taxes are increased

The USA is heading the same way every other tax and spend country did

Greece
Spain
France
Portugal

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55 Nov 19, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>Quit lying, california has not been raising taxes for years, it takes 2/3 thanks to prop 13 and we havn't had 2/3.
Property tax in Sonoma county doubled in 20 years
Permits went up ten times
Fees after fees were added and increased
I could register my dump truck in Oregon for almost 13 years for what one year cost in California and 25 years ago it was almost the same

A job in Oregon that required a 5 million dollar bond California required over 40 million dollar bond

Inventory tax tripled in a few years in many counties

Payroll tax went up every year

Workman comp went up every year

Building permits went up a thousand times in 25 years

State lic

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#56 Nov 19, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
I do believe that ARE YOUR EYES OPEN already nailed you on your lies...LMAO
Wrong again village liar

How much did the heavy road use tax go up in 20 years??
What was 20 bucks is now almost 20k

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#57 Nov 19, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
You are the one who said that 300K votes in every contested state would have given Mitt the presidency, so why don't you, ignorant moron, figure out why he did not get those votes....? LMAO

Admit it, in spite of all your lies President OBAMA got re elected for another four years, you should have followed my advice and picked up the crying towels while they were on sale at Walmart's... ROTFLMAO
Wrong again village liar

Why can't you post a link to where I said that??

Besides the fact I never said that and you are a liar??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#58 Nov 19, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>"How do you think the rich landowners around here who farm rice and grow orchard crops would be doing if tax and spend liberals had not built all the dams levees, canals, and pump houses that deliver water to their bone dry land?"

Yep. And don't forget the rice subsidies the folks like the lunbergs used to make corporations for every cousin, child and infant in the family so they could multiply their subsidies and act like benificent monarchs.
Most of that was paid with bonds or private funding

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#59 Nov 20, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Property tax in Sonoma county doubled in 20 years
No they didn't. Don't lie. Prop 13 made that impossible. Prop 13 says:

Section 1.(a) The maximum amount of any ad valorem tax on real property shall not exceed one percent (1%) of the full cash value of such property. The one percent (1%) tax to be collected by the counties and apportioned according to law to the districts within the counties.

Why do you always lie? I don't think you even own property or you would have known better.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#60 Nov 20, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of that was paid with bonds or private funding
Oh Bull shit! quit lying. Very very little of it was paid with bonds or private funding. The vast majority of it was built by tax and spend liberals.

You are on a tear today with your lies aren't you?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#61 Nov 20, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again village liar
Why can't you post a link to where I said that??
Besides the fact I never said that and you are a liar??
>
>
Listen you lying moron,

You were the one who first claimed that President OBAMA beat Romney by a total of 300K votes, when people called you on your big- ass lie you changed your story to that OBAMA beat Romney by 300K votes in each contested state....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#62 Nov 20, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of that was paid with bonds or private funding
You are such a liar.

The Shasta Dam was built by the Federal Bureau Of Reclamation and built as public works project during the great depression.

Damn those tax and spend liberals!

The California State Water Project is the largest multipurpose, state-built water project in the United States. Includes Orville Dam and 29 other dams, 18 pumping plants, five hydroelectric power plants, and around 600 miles (970 km) of canals and pipelines.[3]

Fricken tax and spend liberals in California! Providing water for all those farmers and towns!

The Central Valley Water project was built by the U.S. Bereau of Reclamation.

Damn liberals!

Why did the liberals have to tax and spend so much and make it possible for all those farmers to become so rich and for California itself to become the richest state in the union?

God liberals suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP DON'T TRUST Trump 5 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
Mueller & John Kerry were College Pals 11 hr Godfrey 1
mickey lost his job and I am still posting 14 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 13
LOOSERS all 15 hr Bob Luvs To Cry 2
MMGW may cause rain and cool temps 17 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP, Chinese torture does in TRUMP 17 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
TRUMP is doing what PUTIN WANTS 17 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 4

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gerber Mortgages