Choo-choo Fantasies

Choo-choo Fantasies

There are 1 comment on the North Coast Journal Weekly Politics story from May 24, 2012, titled Choo-choo Fantasies. In it, North Coast Journal Weekly Politics reports that:

Inside his carpeted Eureka offices, attorney Bill Barnum stood before a large map of the city and pointed to the upper right corner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Coast Journal Weekly Politics.

THERAILROADISCOM ING

Eureka, CA

#1 May 25, 2012
You keep up the good work bill there are people everywhere that support this .I work in tehama county and we talk about what a great idea it is .We have a ranch in trinity county and people i talk too are even praying for it . We have one home lift in humboldt that we use to get out of the heat and the people i talk to here in humboldt love the idea .P.S. be green save a tree and use your free copy today because nobody would pay for such a rag .For ideas please see the eureka topix page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DECADES long MEGADROUGHTS 47 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 48
Faux Global Warming (Nov '14) 52 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 870
Willits bipass collapse: enviro-sabotage? (Jan '15) 56 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 339
Middle of the Road: sexual deviant? 1 hr GRANDPA NOT A LIAR 16
Hillary Clinton’s plummeting favorably rating 1 hr she is a liar 9
Why is Hillary Lying about E-mails? 1 hr she is a liar 154
Cincinnati campus police officer charged with m... 2 hr Here Is One 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gerber Mortgages