Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The village liar is swearing???????
Just like this one????
Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL
But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.
Hey shitforbrains, Obama and most Americans won the election! Not you, your fascist repubican leaders, not the 1 % butt all the rest of the free world.

We’re going to fix the tax laws to protect from scum like you who rape America then run to foreign countries.

Tax laws here we come !!!!

“Never Fear”

Since: Oct 12

Cape Cod

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Carlos: Hammer, question: Is conservatism only for Christians?... Do you believe that it applies to everyone in this country?... I'm not trying to be facetious here.... These are honest questions from a Hispanic who wonders why the conservative movement is not attracting people who, at their core, are conservatives (for the most part).

HAMMER: Carlos, conservatism is absolutely not for Christians alone.... Christians come in all colors, races, ethnicities and nationalities, and all people, regardless of their religion, are beholden to the principles of freedom, liberty, and natural law... Conservatism is about empowering the Individual in a civil society, as opposed to collectivism, wherein social engineers seek to debase the Individual, relinquishing him to servitude and compliance to the State.

Liberty does, however, demand ENGAGEMENT of the citizen--it is not for the idle, indolent, or lazy... Unfortunately, many Hispanics - the ones coming here - are not, by their votes, showing a proclivity toward conservatism of any kind.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Almost Complete wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!! !
Garbage in, garbage out! YOU are nothing but a WORTHLESS, INCORRECT parakeet!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
Where are you hiding now , dope....?

Did you move to Australia like you said you would if President OBAMA were to win reelection...?

You laughed way too much before the election....

See?

I told you, he who laughs last laughs the best....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I am LOVEN IT!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Did you move to Australia like you said you would if President OBAMA were to win reelection...?
See?
Ooohhh, moron dope! The laughing/crying has only just begun!!!

Just remember! You idiots wanted and voted for what is coming!
Greece, anyone?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece, anyone?
>
>
GREECE....?????! LMAO

You poor, poor ignorant parrot....

The US is not anywhere nears Greece and never will be....

You conservative idiots have been parroting the Greece line since 2009, is it because all you T Tards are nothing but an unctuous bunch...????? ROTFLMAO
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece, anyone?
And Mitt-twit was going to raise our debt by 5 to 7 trillion with his vague, non-detailed tax plan. How would that help anything?

And what about jobs, which is the only thing in the long run that will bring us to recovery. The repub campaign just repeated the lie, as always, that more tax cuts for the 'job creators' would bring us more jobs.

Which is a bogus theory that has NOT proven to be true in any way. But the repubs will repeat this big lie forever-- because their fat cat donors tell them to repeat this lie.

And you guys believe it every time.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
See?
He was ALMOST COMPLETE before the election. Now that Obama has been re-elected he's now proven to be a COMPLETE IDIOT.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>

What a strange little world you live in Road Toa d...!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He was ALMOST COMPLETE before the election. Now that Obama has been re-elected he's now proven to be a COMPLETE IDIOT.
>
>
I see that LOCAL IDIOT also disappeared without a trace....
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And Mitt-twit was going to raise our debt by 5 to 7 trillion with his vague, non-detailed tax plan. How would that help anything?
And what about jobs, which is the only thing in the long run that will bring us to recovery. The repub campaign just repeated the lie, as always, that more tax cuts for the 'job creators' would bring us more jobs.
Which is a bogus theory that has NOT proven to be true in any way. But the repubs will repeat this big lie forever-- because their fat cat donors tell them to repeat this lie.
Well... at least our theory has Not lead to the death of millions. like yours has!!! EVERY TIME!!!!
Here is One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I see that LOCAL IDIOT also disappeared without a trace....
Yep, and now we only have the IDIOTS Infatile and TWerP. Somehow they have self identified with their names. Typical of nasty little children.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
GREECE....?????! LMAO
You poor, poor ignorant parrot....
The US is not anywhere nears Greece and never will be....
You conservative idiots have been parroting the Greece line since 2009, is it because all you T Tards are nothing but an unctuous bunch...????? ROTFLMAO
Wrong again my sheeple.......LOL

The greece debt is about 150% of GDP and the USA is over 100% of gdp..........LOL

And the US debt per capita is higher than Greece..........

http://presstv.com/detail/228360.html

But what do you expect from a moron that claims fraud CAUSED the housing crisis???

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
All the election proves is that there are plenty of morons.......

Look at the list of companies that are firing people solely because oslama got reelected and they know he will continue to kill the economy......
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my sheeple.......LOL
The greece debt is about 150% of GDP and the USA is over 100% of gdp..........LOL
And the US debt per capita is higher than Greece..........
http://presstv.com/detail/228360.html
But what do you expect from a moron that claims fraud CAUSED the housing crisis???
>
>
Yeah, right !

The US GDP is a hell of a lot larger than the one of Greece and unlike Greece the US government takes care of it's people during a financial crisis and if bad comes to worse the US can raise and has better capabilities of collecting taxes than Greece ever had ...LOL

But what can we expect form someone who had all kinds of links to all kinds of polls proving that Romney would win the presidential election...? ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yeah, right !
The US GDP is a hell of a lot larger than the one of Greece and unlike Greece the US government takes care of it's people during a financial crisis and if bad comes to worse the US can raise and has better capabilities of collecting taxes than Greece ever had ...LOL
But what can we expect form someone who had all kinds of links to all kinds of polls proving that Romney would win the presidential election...? ROTFLMAO
It is called percentage you old fool..........LOL

Tell that to the people still without power in the east coast..........

Or the ones that will get a cut in food stamps in ohio.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gerber News, Events & Info