The Conservative Hammer

Posted in the Gerber Forum

Comments (Page 46)

Showing posts 901 - 920 of1,035
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#917
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how one claimed he is coming to CA but the gutless freak won't tell us where, how and when? He could really make some big bucks by telling us how, where and when. I know, I'd pay big bucks to get face to face with the freak. But as with everything he posts it's just bull.
I have posted my last 10 trips dates and times and will post the next..........

But no liberal has ever had the courage to meet with me

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#918
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
He is just all about talk, or should I say all about lies....even if he were to give the "where, how and when" he would be sending you on a wild goose chase.... besides, why would you or anyone else in their right mind want to meet with a liar of his caliber...????
So where is your link that proves even one of my post wrong????
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#919
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted my last 10 trips dates and times and will post the next..........
But no liberal has ever had the courage to meet with me
Prove it or you're a liar. Hell, you lied on this thread when you said I was angry when in fact I was laughing at you!

Liar.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#920
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it or you're a liar. Hell, you lied on this thread when you said I was angry when in fact I was laughing at you!

Liar.
Go back and look........LOL

You were angry when you bought your frailer trash RV and have been angry ever since
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#921
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it or you're a liar. Hell, you lied on this thread when you said I was angry when in fact I was laughing at you!
Liar.
>
>
It sounds like MEXITROLL has been jealous of your RV ever since you bought it, the poor wretch could never afford one making $50 pesos per day posting baloney on TOPIX....maybe if she were to get a real job she could buy a used one some day.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#922
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
It sounds like MEXITROLL has been jealous of your RV ever since you bought it, the poor wretch could never afford one making $50 pesos per day posting baloney on TOPIX....maybe if she were to get a real job she could buy a used one some day.....
Nope

I prefer 5 star hotels w

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#923
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
It sounds like MEXITROLL has been jealous of your RV ever since you bought it, the poor wretch could never afford one making $50 pesos per day posting baloney on TOPIX....maybe if she were to get a real job she could buy a used one some day.....
Great spas to a RV
Insulting One

Lower Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#924
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Great spas to a RV
Another day of trading insults for One...what a retirement plan.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#925
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Insulting One wrote:
<quoted text>Another day of trading insults for One...what a retirement plan.
Yes upsetting trolls is my hobby..........LOL
Rationale for One

Lower Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#926
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes upsetting trolls is my hobby..........LOL
Hey just like Willard you can flip flop....uhhh I was all about "facts" but now I just wanna upset liberal trolls....is that the rationale...

What a hobby, the point only being to piss off others?

That is the goal and purpose of One.

Have fun!!
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#927
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
It sounds like MEXITROLL has been jealous of your RV ever since you bought it, the poor wretch could never afford one making $50 pesos per day posting baloney on TOPIX....maybe if she were to get a real job she could buy a used one some day.....
The freak is jealous/resentful of any working person who demands fair wages for a days work and has the balls to stand up to trash like him. He’s really hateful of anyone who won’t be “sold” anything the man “sells” butt buys what he, the consumer wants. Car salesmen really hate me because they can’t sell me what “they” want because I only buy what I want.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#928
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rationale for One wrote:
<quoted text>Hey just like Willard you can flip flop....uhhh I was all about "facts" but now I just wanna upset liberal trolls....is that the rationale...

What a hobby, the point only being to piss off others?

That is the goal and purpose of One.

Have fun!!
Yes I do and will
Fun With One

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#929
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do and will
Kind of an ironic point One, but while you are spending all of this time just to piss off liberals......when in fact you are the One being made fun of most of the time....what passes for humor on this forum is mostly at your expense.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#930
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fun With One wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of an ironic point One, but while you are spending all of this time just to piss off liberals......when in fact you are the One being made fun of most of the time....what passes for humor on this forum is mostly at your expense.
Poor mickey is not smart enough to see that there are only grumpy and his stable mate road toad who post under many names then you stumble in and out..........

Everyone else is laughing at you........
Here is One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes upsetting trolls is my hobby..........LOL
Is that why you are sooooo angry?

Hey MexiTroll when are you going to have the GUTS to meet me for lunch? I have invited you 500 times but you never show. Although you seem to enjoy public mens rooms alot.
Spinning One

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#932
Oct 8, 2012
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor mickey is not smart enough to see that there are only grumpy and his stable mate road toad who post under many names then you stumble in and out..........
Everyone else is laughing at you........
Then why are you constantly replying to negative feedback One? It is more than me and Johnny Raincloud or whoever....what about Mr. Eyes Open....he's kinda put you in your place on every issue you try to cram down everyOne's throat....

Remember One, these are local forums not your own personal disinformation center.
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#933
Oct 8, 2012
 
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you are sooooo angry?
Hey MexiTroll when are you going to have the GUTS to meet me for lunch? I have invited you 500 times but you never show. Although you seem to enjoy public mens rooms alot.
I think it’s hilarious that one constantly says I’m angry (which is a lie in it’s self) but when asked to prove it he refuses butt when I out him for being a pedophile he demands proof. He proves every day that he lives in his own demented little world with its own moronic rules.

How pathetic.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#934
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Spinning One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you constantly replying to negative feedback One? It is more than me and Johnny Raincloud or whoever....what about Mr. Eyes Open....he's kinda put you in your place on every issue you try to cram down everyOne's throat....
Remember One, these are local forums not your own personal disinformation center.
Do you mean when he refused to back up his statement that Vern supported a tubing ban in Chico???

Yes you trolls are something else.....Ole rod in the arse has changed his name again..

Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL

But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.
Lock Jaw One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#935
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean when he refused to back up his statement that Vern supported a tubing ban in Chico???
Yes you trolls are something else.....Ole rod in the arse has changed his name again..
Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL
But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.
Man you are like a pit bull with its jaw locked onto this huge tubing issue....which I have never even commented on, except to mock your rabid interest in this most pressing issue....

I think you have mixed me up with your other nemisis, some other Mickey...I am not Mickey nor have I ever been....Onesy.

Will Barack and Willard be addressing the tubing issue in the next debate?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lock Jaw One wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you are like a pit bull with its jaw locked onto this huge tubing issue....which I have never even commented on, except to mock your rabid interest in this most pressing issue....
I think you have mixed me up with your other nemisis, some other Mickey...I am not Mickey nor have I ever been....Onesy.
Will Barack and Willard be addressing the tubing issue in the next debate?
Show me where I ever said lock jaw was mickey..........LOL

Yes the liar claimed that Vern supported a ban when in fact it was a lie......

He can admit he lied or deal with being reminded he is a liar everyday......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901 - 920 of1,035
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gerber Discussions

Search the Gerber Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Impeachment is the only answer 16 min The NORMAL Majority 173
Should the government provide access to health ... 52 min Tea Party Solution 39
tBagger Hypocrisy, Save a Fetus then HATE the P... 2 hr Godfrey 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Anyways 200,323
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Ocean 7,835
Editorial: Lack of alarm response in Chico trou... 3 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 7
Another reminder.... 4 hr The right is wrong 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gerber News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gerber
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••