Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justice

United States

#5362 Oct 7, 2012
PottyTrained wrote:
That's the reason we have global warming all those politicans haven't been potty trained yet.
No one from California can purchase a "GUN" in Iowa and a bunch of other states.

Why ?

Maybe because Cliforni is FULL of Libera, Socalists who wold give away Americas FREEDOM. An there is a over abundance of Sissie Queer Squeral Resdents.

California where Communis is King. All countries which have been taken over by Communism hae taken away "GUNS" first hand with freedom.

Contra Costa County is a Communists test Vehicle...
Justice

United States

#5363 Oct 7, 2012
I like the respell after hitting, post. Looks good...

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5364 Oct 7, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry, not many are.
except idiots like "jondee"
........lmfao....after all the scum in the democrat party, taxcheats, traiotrs, extorionist, commies.......you call me as idiot? ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5365 Oct 7, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys are the ones who live in a fantasy world with pink unicorns.
the tax credit for shipping jobs overseas??
romney denied that tax credits for outsourcing even existed
that the the tax credit was a lie....
it wasnt.....the fact checkers all backed up Obama.
...and the president of the coutry would know.
wouldnt he??
and romney didnt KNOW??? yes he KNEW.....
it was HIS business to know, since he, not Obama, has shipped jobs off to china.
in other worrds he was lying...
trying to convince the world he is some how clean...
jim leher didnt even go into romneys taxs, or bain....
wait for a world of pain when BAIN gets the spotlight.
do you really think ROmney WONT renew the bush tax cuts for the wealthy?? just because he SAID he wouldnt.
the guy is a HUGE liar....
most of what came out of his mouth last week was lies.
and whos campaign had to walk back things they said at the debate???.......
..........romneys of course.
ps: most people DONT tune into the retractions...
the campaigns like it better that way.
...before you start kissing obama's feet, and if you can read: executive order 13603. obama signed march 16th 2012, and then: agenda 21, that you demoncraps put in place......an then , if you can, critisize everyone else! obama is the racist, facist, race bater, name calling low life on the planet......
CompanyR

Monrovia, CA

#5366 Oct 7, 2012
Anger Management for Online Trolls who just can't leave it alone, always playing with it in public too.

That motovates them a lot.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5367 Oct 8, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...lol...the reason is you just can't argue with the facts! an obama has built his entire life, school, law, everything on a lie!! the truth is taking its toll, cause the truth is not or will ever be in obama!!
I take it you didn't understand it was a joke making Obama look bad?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5368 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys are the ones who live in a fantasy world with pink unicorns.
Pink was worn yesterday for Breast Cancer awareness. It wasn't to honor obama.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5369 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, has shipped jobs off to china.
in other worrds he was lying...
Mitt

So funny your name is the same as the person you hate...lol....I agree it has been the great obama using GE and GM and his outlandish support for unions that has shipped jobs overseas. I know you specifically said China, but does it matter if it's China or Canada or Mexico or ....? Here is what the great obama said:“I … want to close those loopholes that are giving incentives for companies that are shipping jobs overseas,” Mr. Obama said at one point Wednesday night, repeating a plan he’s been pushing for months in speeches and budgets.“Right now you can actually take a deduction for moving a plant overseas. I think most Americans would say that doesn’t make sense.” But it’s basically a symbolic issue. A legislative version of Mr. Obama’s budget proposal would raise only about $168 million over the next 10 years. The corporate tax is expected to raise $237 billion in 2012 alone.
Hasn't the great obama been President for four years now? He talks like he has not been President before. But remember it was Obama that got elected lying.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5370 Oct 8, 2012
Over his four years in office, Obama promised that he would focus on creating "jobs that pay well and can't be outsourced." However, as he racked up trillions in new debt, billions of dollars did go to create jobs that were outsourced or spent overseas. Whether it is electric cars made in Finland or solar panels in Mexico,

North Carolina-Based LED Maker Cree Inc. Received Over $39 Million Through The Stimulus And Later Opened Its First Plant In China. Over Half Of The Company's Employees Are Now Located In China And Cree's CEO Says The Company's Strategy Is "Cree Chip, China Heart."

Sempra Received A $337 Million Loan Guarantee For An Arizona Solar Plant. The Solar Panels Will Be Supplied By SunTech, A Chinese Solar Panel Manufacturer.

General Electric Cancelled An Order From Wind Turbine Manufacturer ATI Casting In Order To Get The Parts Cheaper From China. After ATI Offered To Match The Price, GE Still Refused The Order. ATI Was Forced To Layoff 302 Workers Due To The Move.

General Electric Has Also Been Criticized For Using Chinese Made Wind Towers Over American Towers At The Stimulus Funded Shepherds Flat Wind Farm In Oregon.

Solar Power Industries Received A $5.4 Million Stimulus Grant Before Laying Off American Workers Based On An Increased Reliance On Imports From China.

After Receiving A $500 Million Loan Guarantee, Fisker Automotive Is Producing Their $100K Luxury Electric Sports Car In Finland.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5371 Oct 8, 2012
ubsidiaries Of Danish Wind Mill Maker Vestas Received $51.6 Million In Stimulus Grants To Build U.S. Based Factories. They Have Announced Plans To Layoff 180 U.S. Workers And Possibly Another 1,600 By The End Of The Year.

The Windy Flats Project Began Construction Before The Stimulus Was Passed, Received A $218 Million Stimulus Grant And Used Wind Turbines Assembled By Seimans In Denmark.

Danish Catalyst Company, Haldor Topsoe, Received A $25 Million Stimulus Award For The Construction Of A Demonstration Scale Biorefinery.

Two Korean Manufacturers Of Electric Vehicle Batteries Were Given $300 Million To Build Plants In Michigan. Union Workers Are Now Claiming That Foreign Nationals Are Being Brought In To Fill Jobs That They Could Take. The Department Of Energy Has Admitted That 11 Of The 18 Contractors On Site Are Asian Firms.

The Gulf Wind Project Received A $179 Million Stimulus Grant And Sourced The Parts From South Korea, As Well As Japan And Mexico.

The Melanoma Institute of Australia received a $162,000 stimulus contract to supply the National Cancer Institute with tumor samples.

SunPower Admits That Some of the Solar Panels for the $1.3 Billion Stimulus Backed California Solar Valley Ranch Will Be Manufactured At Their Facility In Mexico Rather Than Their Facility In California.

ABB Inc. Received Over $16 Million in Stimulus Funds to Create Green Energy Manufacturing Jobs, the Company Has Laid Off Workers in the U.S. and Transferred Work To Mexico.

Parago Used Stimulus Funds to Hire Hundreds of Workers in El Salvador and the Dominican Republic to Administer a Renewable Energy Appliance Rebate Program.

A $817,000 Stimulus Contract Was Awarded To New Zealand's Connexionz To Install Bus Monitors For The City Of Santa Clarita. A Local Contractor That Could Have Performed The Work Objected To The Funds Going Overseas.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5372 Oct 8, 2012
It goes on and on....point being the great obama has created jobs, but not here in US.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5373 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pink was worn yesterday for Breast Cancer awareness. It wasn't to honor obama.
I wasnt honoring Obama....

just using Pink unicorns as a metaphor for the universe some of your ilk seem to live in......a fantasy world.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5374 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
So funny your name is the same as the person you hate...lol....I agree it has been the great obama using GE and GM and his outlandish support for unions that has shipped jobs overseas. I know you specifically said China, but does it matter if it's China or Canada or Mexico or ....? Here is what the great obama said:“I … want to close those loopholes that are giving incentives for companies that are shipping jobs overseas,” Mr. Obama said at one point Wednesday night, repeating a plan he’s been pushing for months in speeches and budgets.“Right now you can actually take a deduction for moving a plant overseas. I think most Americans would say that doesn’t make sense.” But it’s basically a symbolic issue. A legislative version of Mr. Obama’s budget proposal would raise only about $168 million over the next 10 years. The corporate tax is expected to raise $237 billion in 2012 alone.
Hasn't the great obama been President for four years now? He talks like he has not been President before. But remember it was Obama that got elected lying.
riccardo, all i pointed out is that Obama had the right info, and romney was incorrect, just like Obama was pointing out during the debate??

are you going to be mad at the president because he told you the truth??

the last time I checked this was a frre market economy...

that is, you can pack up and start producing goods in another country cheaper, while still selling them here.....

you just have to pay the tarrifs.

Obama doesnt call up the wealthy and ask them if they want to relocate to another country..... republicans do that.

the wealthy generally do that all on their own.

while romney ACTUALLY made millions off of paying chinese workers instead of americans??

obama wasnt a vulture capitalist like romney.

you republicans are always saying we dont need any protectionism.

but then again it is not your job that is on the line.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5375 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
ubsidiaries Of Danish Wind Mill Maker Vestas Received $51.6 Million In Stimulus Grants To Build U.S. Based Factories. They Have Announced Plans To Layoff 180 U.S. Workers And Possibly Another 1,600 By The End Of The Year.
The Windy Flats Project Began Construction Before The Stimulus Was Passed, Received A $218 Million Stimulus Grant And Used Wind Turbines Assembled By Seimans In Denmark.
Danish Catalyst Company, Haldor Topsoe, Received A $25 Million Stimulus Award For The Construction Of A Demonstration Scale Biorefinery.
Two Korean Manufacturers Of Electric Vehicle Batteries Were Given $300 Million To Build Plants In Michigan. Union Workers Are Now Claiming That Foreign Nationals Are Being Brought In To Fill Jobs That They Could Take. The Department Of Energy Has Admitted That 11 Of The 18 Contractors On Site Are Asian Firms.
The Gulf Wind Project Received A $179 Million Stimulus Grant And Sourced The Parts From South Korea, As Well As Japan And Mexico.
The Melanoma Institute of Australia received a $162,000 stimulus contract to supply the National Cancer Institute with tumor samples.
SunPower Admits That Some of the Solar Panels for the $1.3 Billion Stimulus Backed California Solar Valley Ranch Will Be Manufactured At Their Facility In Mexico Rather Than Their Facility In California.
ABB Inc. Received Over $16 Million in Stimulus Funds to Create Green Energy Manufacturing Jobs, the Company Has Laid Off Workers in the U.S. and Transferred Work To Mexico.
Parago Used Stimulus Funds to Hire Hundreds of Workers in El Salvador and the Dominican Republic to Administer a Renewable Energy Appliance Rebate Program.
A $817,000 Stimulus Contract Was Awarded To New Zealand's Connexionz To Install Bus Monitors For The City Of Santa Clarita. A Local Contractor That Could Have Performed The Work Objected To The Funds Going Overseas.
you dont even want me to start listing the companies that bain has vulturized???

it would be a LOOOOOOONG post.

LOL :)!!!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5376 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
It goes on and on....point being the great obama has created jobs, but not here in US.
4 million jobs created and counting!!

spin it any ways you want.

the unemployment rate was higher after the BUsh effect finished off the economy......we ended up above 10 percent unemployemnt because of the faulty stewardship of president BUsh.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5377 Oct 8, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...before you start kissing obama's feet, and if you can read: executive order 13603. obama signed march 16th 2012, and then: agenda 21, that you demoncraps put in place......an then , if you can, critisize everyone else! obama is the racist, facist, race bater, name calling low life on the planet......
I seem to recall presidnent bush not giving anyone due process either??

dont complain about something your own party started.

it makes you look dumb.

ps: our first black presiden and I am proud...

you think he is racist??

this country got over its racism for a minute to elect him.

now we are going to relelect him because the white guy who is running agianst him has NO idea how real people live.

Obama does.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5378 Oct 8, 2012
FitterREPUBLICAN wrote:
President Obama visits Los Angeles, California for star-studded fundraiser concert tonight October 07, 2012.
The only republican you might see are the ones protesting or shouting nasty comments. But of course there are BAD ones like the Tea Party Nation member's.
Reminds me of card counters.
remember 2000?? the scene

outside in the hall way at dade county vote counting headquarters??

one word comes to mind.....

rethuglican.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5379 Oct 8, 2012
luckily the tea publican govenors of several states have been slapped in the face by the federal courts regarding the proliferation of these anti-voting measures.

youd think if these voter supresion WERE the slightest bit fair or constitutional?? at least one of them would made it past court to become a sanctioned law.

only republicans want fewer people to vote..

less democracy and more authoritarianism always

favors them at the polls.

it shows in that most of people on the right want a stricter society for average folks....

they even call them "loafers", so they know who they are, when a republican wins office, they know who's bread not to butter.

wisconsin was the koch brothers model for how the weathy want a state to be run..

tax cuts for the wealthy on the backs of the middle class.
CompanyR

Monrovia, CA

#5380 Oct 8, 2012
Could have happened to, poor Willard Mitt Romney.

Now this KOOK is willing to start another world war so he can try and get closer to the White House, ain't going to happen.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5381 Oct 8, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont even want me to start listing the companies that bain has vulturized???
it would be a LOOOOOOONG post.
LOL :)!!!
Bain is not a tax funded company. No comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,000
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 1 hr Truth 5
Many Teachers Hate the Country They Live In 4 hr Ultraman 1
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 5 hr homeless person 338
Michigan U Chair Says Hate Republicans 5 hr Ultraman 1
Many University Profs Teach Hate America 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 15
Faux Global Warming 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 203
Gerber Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gerber News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gerber

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]