Williamson Act back on the block in B...

Williamson Act back on the block in Brown's proposal

There are 1 comment on the Daily Democrat story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Williamson Act back on the block in Brown's proposal. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

Agriculture in Yolo County could be hit with another blow as funding for the Williamson Act is proposed to be eliminated as part of Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Woodland resident

Davis, CA

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Just one more way to raise taxes and drive small business out of business. A lot of farmers will not be able to endure the tax burden. First it was "take away their water", now it is "tax them out of business". The last major industry in Kalifornya to come to the chopping block. Good job Jerry.

I will happily sell my land for development, I will get more than I will under the super williamson act. I doubt I have decade left to live, I should enjoy myself since I will never be able to pass anything on. It will be taken away at my death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof Global Warming is All Fraud (Jul '15) 8 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 7
Trump ORDERS TAXATION on Religious Properties. 56 min Go4ItDonnie 1
24 Die In Oakland Fire - Liberal Responsible O... 1 hr Bob is Going to Pay 1
Trump says to Religious Bigots; Get OFF America... 1 hr Bye Bye Bigots 1
I changed the world today 2 hr Rainbow 3
TRUMP & Team Laugh that Idiot Americans actuall... 3 hr Just Kidding 1
Britain to Monitor BY LAW all communications of... 3 hr TheyRlistening 1

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance