Posted in the Gerber Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Local

Clearlake, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Rodeo clown mocks Obama at Missouri State Fair; state leaders denounce antics
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/12/19...

liberal mainstream news outlets are having a cow over this....
No sense of humor......or is it overcompensating?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Well lets see. One man is the twice elected president of the United States, and the other is a rodeo clown. That must be the pinnacle of achievement for a t-bagger.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Local wrote:
Rodeo clown mocks Obama at Missouri State Fair; state leaders denounce antics
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/12/19...
liberal mainstream news outlets are having a cow over this....
No sense of humor......or is it overcompensating?
>
>
WD RUSELL said it all, you LOCAL t- bagging clown you!
Local

Clearlake, CA

#4 Aug 12, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Well lets see. One man is the twice elected president of the United States, and the other is a rodeo clown. That must be the pinnacle of achievement for a t-bagger.
Let me translate that for casual readers.
Wahhhhhhh!....waaaaaaaahhhhhhh !
I'm just passing along some news.......get over it.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#5 Aug 12, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Bwwwwahahahahahaha! you're a bit sensitive, yes?

I wonder why? Do you see a bit of truth mixed in with the comical ironic impersonation?
Hmmmmm?
lmao
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#6 Aug 12, 2013
I think it would've been better if the clown had a 9 Iron hitting a basketball around. Liberals didn't get all elevated about George Bush Masks or a movie betraying him assassinated, Sc_ewim'. 1st Amendment stuff man, HaHaHaHaHa. You go clown. Get a Weiner Mask too
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Here is another idea for the clown. Michelle O mask with Schwarzenegger arms. That would be so funny.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#8 Aug 12, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwwwwahahahahahaha! you're a bit sensitive, yes?
I wonder why? Do you see a bit of truth mixed in with the comical ironic impersonation?
Hmmmmm?
lmao
>
>
No, the only thing I see is your little roly -poly fat ass in a clown suit...
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#9 Aug 12, 2013
Hey, remember those Regan Masks, I do. I say this clown is going to be a freaking millionaire now. I say the more Masks of Obama the better. He is nothing but masked anyway. I love this clown. I am going to find out where to send him money. This guy has what many Republican politicians need, Ba""s.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Hey the Clown should do an Eric Holder Mask too. He can run out with toy automatic weapons and hand them out to people. That would be super funny
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Aug 12, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
roly -poly fat ass...
Speaking of clown pictures...

http://www.ibabuzz.com/politics/2011/12/04/ha...

All old Road Toa d needs is a red-ball nose and he would look just like BOZO...!

Or how about a big long wet nose and floppy ears, since we was the California Democrat Party's "Dog" for so long...!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#12 Aug 12, 2013
The Clown should also wear a Chris Stevens mask and like do a play like Benghazi and have people attack him and pretend they kill him and then blame it on a Video guy and then he could put on his Obama mask when he does that and really fast switch to his Susan Rice Mask. Very funny. I think this clown is on to something, don't you?
Local

Clearlake, CA

#13 Aug 12, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
No, the only thing I see is your little roly -poly fat ass in a clown suit...
dude.....I know you fantasize about me buttt, please don't. I already know that you are a pervert.......and now you sound really creepy to boot.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#14 Aug 12, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
Hey the Clown should do an Eric Holder Mask too. He can run out with toy automatic weapons and hand them out to people. That would be super funny
lolol
Local

Clearlake, CA

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
The Clown should also wear a Chris Stevens mask and like do a play like Benghazi and have people attack him and pretend they kill him and then blame it on a Video guy and then he could put on his Obama mask when he does that and really fast switch to his Susan Rice Mask. Very funny. I think this clown is on to something, don't you?
absolutely.
the entire federal government is acting like a bunch of clones...oops I mean clowns.
Dumbo da elephant

Clearlake, CA

#16 Aug 12, 2013
He definitely has the ears to qualify.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#17 Aug 12, 2013
Hypocrite:
A liberal regressive who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

liberal regressives who complain about thing,s but find themselves doing exactly the same thing.

liberal regressives who hate it when people do certain things or talk sh!t about other people but they constantly do it themselves.
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#18 Aug 12, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
This is from a self-absorbed, arrogant prick who constantly pisses and moans about other people doing something wrong, yet engages in such behavior anyway.
Someone who is a really ugly dirt bag liar, who takes great pleasure and pride from defecating in a total strangers closet! AND!!! Admitted to watching its dog sh!t!!!!

Now after that? Who here wants to argue if liberalism is a serious mental disorder???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#19 Aug 12, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from a self-absorbed, arrogant prick who constantly pisses and moans about other people doing something wrong, yet engages in such behavior anyway.
Someone who is a really ugly dirt bag liar, who takes great pleasure and pride from defecating in a total strangers closet! AND!!! Admitted to watching its dog sh!t!!!!
Now after that? Who here wants to argue if liberalism is a serious mental disorder???
>
>
Since you are lying out yourass again I would say you are the one with the mental disorder...
Freddy feces

Chico, CA

#20 Aug 12, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Since you are lying out yourass again I would say you are the one with the mental disorder...
Did you ever poop or want to poop in someone's closet?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 1 hr Middle of the road 140
many names same person 1 hr Middle of the road 50
Why is Hillary Lying about E-mails? 2 hr Democrats Are Dan... 21
Queen Hillary: The End Of The Line 2 hr Democrats Are Dan... 1
Former U.S. House Speaker denny hasturt indicte... 4 hr Leftist our moron... 35
Fort Bragg Salmon Festival 10 hr Marmota 12
W.M.D.s in Iraq: ISIS has them now Sun nice job libtards 1
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE