Four more years.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#656 Dec 5, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>{You} Assemble Them???....So What Do You Use....Styrofoam???....

So You Assemble Them To Beat The Taxes....Don't That Make You Sort Of a Tax Dodger???....Is That Why You're So Angry???..Obama Is Closing All These Little Loop Holes For You To Cheat The System....
No I have a small factory

No it is not cheating

If it is assembled here in Mexico then it gets the benefits of NAFTA

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#657 Dec 5, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Dude....That Response Makes No Sense At All...You're Turned So Ass-Backwards With This Argument....You're Probably Squatting To Pee Now....
Yes morons would not understand it

Just like my answer to what is a google.........

So ask a 5 year old to explain it to you
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#658 Dec 5, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again village liar
The only reason they are doing minimal assembly in the USA is to save the 40% import duty to Mexico
>
>
Yes moron...but you are talking iPads, apple is still assembling iPads in China, they will be making the IMacs in the USA....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#659 Dec 5, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again village liar
The only reason they are doing minimal assembly in the USA is to save the 40% import duty to Mexico
>
>
Right moron!

Every company that assembles something in the USA exports their product to Mexico...LMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#660 Dec 5, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yes moron...but you are talking iPads, apple is still assembling iPads in China, they will be making the IMacs in the USA....
Too bad you are too stupid to understand anything about business........

Yes to sell in Mexico..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us again how Apple did not move part of the company out of California to save taxes........

Or that Amazon did not get their way with california..........

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#661 Dec 5, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Right moron!
Every company that assembles something in the USA exports their product to Mexico...LMAO
Once again you show us you know nothing about business..........ROTFLMAO

Please post a link to where I said that or you are caught in another lie.....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#663 Dec 5, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you are too stupid to understand anything about business........
Yes to sell in Mexico..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us again how Apple did not move part of the company out of California to save taxes........
Or that Amazon did not get their way with california..........
>
>
Yes Apple will assemble iMacs in the US just to sell them exclusively to Mexico of all places... LMAO

According to you Apple is also building a multi billion fancy new building in Cupertino Ca just so they can move their headquarters into some hell hole in Texass...LOL

Amazon is collecting sales taxes as mandated by the state of California and they are also building 2 1 million square feet warehouses in California, they sure showed California alright....ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#664 Dec 5, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you show us you know nothing about business..........ROTFLMAO
Please post a link to where I said that or you are caught in another lie.....
>
>
Once again you show us that you lack basic comprehension and can not even follow a simple thread....ROTFLMAO
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#665 Dec 5, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Once again you show us that you lack basic comprehension and can not even follow a simple thread....ROTFLMAO
See how you are?
Your wife lets you off of her leash to go out for your nightly potty, and what do you do?
You immediately go out and bark at the fence! LMAO
Git em girl... git em! LMAO

Ah ooohhh... she's got that news paper again! Better go in now, and be a good dog! LMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#666 Dec 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yes Apple will assemble iMacs in the US just to sell them exclusively to Mexico of all places... LMAO
According to you Apple is also building a multi billion fancy new building in Cupertino Ca just so they can move their headquarters into some hell hole in Texass...LOL
Amazon is collecting sales taxes as mandated by the state of California and they are also building 2 1 million square feet warehouses in California, they sure showed California alright....ROTFLMAO
Once again you show how little you understand business......

It will cost Apple more to assemble them in the USA than in China. The parts are made in China and then shipped to the USA
Why would Apple spend more to assemble in the USA when the parts are already in China?
Shipping them to Mexico will save about 40% in taxes.....

And again you prove you know nothing about business and cant read.........

If you had read the link from Apple you would know why they are doing what they are doing....

They move the revenue generators out of the state to avoid the moronic liberal taxes......

What they leave in California is the tax write offs......

It was clearly spelled out in the annual shareholders information I received as a stock holder........
And you claim to own stock but never got this information so I posted a link for you and you still did not read it....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#667 Dec 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Once again you show us that you lack basic comprehension and can not even follow a simple thread....ROTFLMAO
You made another claim that you cant back up so that makes it a lie.........

Just like your claim that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis..........LOL

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#668 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You made another claim that you cant back up so that makes it a lie.........
Just like your claim that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis..........LOL
But you never back anything up, unless you consider posting links that support your opponents point backing up your own.

So what does that make you?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#669 Dec 6, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
But you never back anything up, unless you consider posting links that support your opponents point backing up your own.
So what does that make you?
Do you mean like this????

That proves you are a liar?????

Eyes wide shut said this on post number 145 here…..http://www.topix.com/fo rum/city/chico-ca/T881IIO8G6N0 PFU8L/p7
.
.
He is so stupid that he does not understand that making 94% in 9 months what others make in 12 months is not higher pay………LOL
.
.
Then when you add in the benefits that all non teachers would only dream about teachers are about 170% of the wages of someone with similar education and job………….ROTFLMAO

"Listen moron, Your own ABC news source says the following.

"The analysis found that public school teachers make 94 cents for every dollar earned by workers in 16 comparable occupations, according to the Census Bureau's American Community Survey data from 2010. "
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/chicago-public ...

which proves my point NOT yours. LOL.

I havn't read the others yet but it is typical for you to post sources that prove your oppenants point and then act like you won. It is one of the funniest things about you."

Or how about the fact you are too scared to answer this question..........LOL

Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL

But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#670 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like this????
That proves you are a liar?????
Eyes wide shut said this on post number 145 here…..http://www.topix.com/fo rum/city/chico-ca/T881IIO8G6N0 PFU8L/p7
.
.
He is so stupid that he does not understand that making 94% in 9 months what others make in 12 months is not higher pay………LOL
.
.
Then when you add in the benefits that all non teachers would only dream about teachers are about 170% of the wages of someone with similar education and job………….ROTFLMAO
"Listen moron, Your own ABC news source says the following.
"The analysis found that public school teachers make 94 cents for every dollar earned by workers in 16 comparable occupations, according to the Census Bureau's American Community Survey data from 2010. "
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/chicago-public ...
which proves my point NOT yours. LOL.
I havn't read the others yet but it is typical for you to post sources that prove your oppenants point and then act like you won. It is one of the funniest things about you."
Or how about the fact you are too scared to answer this question..........LOL
Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL
But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.
Just because you won't admit you were wrong, does not mean you were right. You should really stop bringing up arguments you already lost.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#671 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that crack has effected your brain so badly you don't understand anything you read
The thread on Mexicans returning was a celebration
I have been posting here longer than you so you must be posting like me.........LOL
I Understand Plenty Of What I read....I just Don't Understand Most Of What {You} Write....You Keep Changing Your Direction and Opinion....Kinda Like What Mitt Romney Did On His Way To {Not} Being The President....

So Why Are You Celebrating The Fact That Mexicans Are Returning To Mexico???.....I Thought You Didn't Like Obama....But It Leads One To Think That You Posted That Link To Show Credit To Obama.....

And I Started Posting On Topix In March Of 07....Except I Can't Seem To Keep My Ass From Getting {Banned}....And When You Get Banned....You Have To Start Over....But With You Registering In 08....And Having Over 40,000 Post....I'm Assuming You've {Never} Been Banned From Topix Before....Hell...I've Been Kicked From Topix More Than You've Been Laid....

I Guess You Just Don't Impact The People In The Topix Community Like I do....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#672 Dec 6, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you won't admit you were wrong, does not mean you were right. You should really stop bringing up arguments you already lost.
You are the one wrong......ROTFLMAO

You could not provide this.......

1. show a study that compares hours worked per wages......

2. Account for the real value of the benefit packages teachers receive......

So by default you are a liar and lose the argument.....

Just like you did with your lie about Vern.....More than three people went thru every post on that thread and you did not answer a very simple question to prove your case so by default you are a liar and lose........

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#673 Dec 6, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I Understand Plenty Of What I read....I just Don't Understand Most Of What {You} Write....You Keep Changing Your Direction and Opinion....Kinda Like What Mitt Romney Did On His Way To {Not} Being The President....
So Why Are You Celebrating The Fact That Mexicans Are Returning To Mexico???.....I Thought You Didn't Like Obama....But It Leads One To Think That You Posted That Link To Show Credit To Obama.....
And I Started Posting On Topix In March Of 07....Except I Can't Seem To Keep My Ass From Getting {Banned}....And When You Get Banned....You Have To Start Over....But With You Registering In 08....And Having Over 40,000 Post....I'm Assuming You've {Never} Been Banned From Topix Before....Hell...I've Been Kicked From Topix More Than You've Been Laid....
I Guess You Just Don't Impact The People In The Topix Community Like I do....
Wrong again my little crackster........LOL

Please post a link showing when and where I have changed my opinion..........
OOOOPS ya cant can ya..........
Yes the returning Mexicans shows ho much of a failure oslamanomics is and his new tax on medical devices will increase the cost of these devices more than 26% and the extra cost will excedd the amount of tax collected by more than ten times.....

Liar.....Topix did not even get the domain name until April 2007 and I was posting then also.......I just registered my name in 08 as morons like you were posting under my name.

Yes liars like you are banned frequently..........And no I have never been banned or even warned....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#674 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have a small factory
No it is not cheating
If it is assembled here in Mexico then it gets the benefits of NAFTA
You Have a Small Factory???...How Small???....I bet You Have a Bigger House Than You Do a Factory Don’t You....See There...I Told You That You Were Ass Backwards.....

Benefits Of NAFTA???.....So That’s Why You Moved To Mexico!!!!....You’re Taking Advantage Of The Benefits!!!....Except You Seem To Be Bitching About The Benefits You’re Taking Advantage Of....The Whole Time You’re Taking Advantage Of The Benefits That You’re Bitching About!!!!.... Wasn't You Bitching about How Companies Were Going Overseas and Costing Americans Jobs Because Of The Democratic Policies???....And Aren't You Doing The Same Damn Thing That You’re Complaining About???....It’s Not The Democrats That’s Costing Americans Jobs.....It’s You!!!!.....You And Your Greed.....Answer This....How Many American Citizens Work In Your {Small Factory}???....

Now If You Had The Morals and Beliefs Of Google....You Would Be Here In The States Employing {AMERICANS}....Instead Of Running Away Like a Greedy Little Bitch.....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#675 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes morons would not understand it
Just like my answer to what is a google.........
So ask a 5 year old to explain it to you
Well....I asked a Five Year Old....You Know What They Told Me???...They Told Me That You Were an Idiot....And To Stop Talking To You!!!...But I'm Not Gonna Stop Talking To You.....Because I Think You're Right Comical With Your Delusional Ways Of Thinking....

I was Gonna Write a Book About You.....But The Title...{One Flew Over The Coo Coo's Nest Has Already Been Written.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#676 Dec 6, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Have a Small Factory???...How Small???....I bet You Have a Bigger House Than You Do a Factory Don’t You....See There...I Told You That You Were Ass Backwards.....
Benefits Of NAFTA???.....So That’s Why You Moved To Mexico!!!!....You’re Taking Advantage Of The Benefits!!!....Except You Seem To Be Bitching About The Benefits You’re Taking Advantage Of....The Whole Time You’re Taking Advantage Of The Benefits That You’re Bitching About!!!!.... Wasn't You Bitching about How Companies Were Going Overseas and Costing Americans Jobs Because Of The Democratic Policies???....And Aren't You Doing The Same Damn Thing That You’re Complaining About???....It’s Not The Democrats That’s Costing Americans Jobs.....It’s You!!!!.....You And Your Greed.....Answer This....How Many American Citizens Work In Your {Small Factory}???....
Now If You Had The Morals and Beliefs Of Google....You Would Be Here In The States Employing {AMERICANS}....Instead Of Running Away Like a Greedy Little Bitch.....
Yes my house is bigger than the factory as the assembly process takes minutes and two people can fill a container in just two days.. The warehouse is bigger than my house........LOL

No I moved to Mexico to be closer to relatives in the USA as we were about to have our first child.....

Not bitching about anything other than you moronic liberals..........

Did you see the unemployment rate is back up over 8%??
oslamanomics at work..........LOL

In the factory none as they are too slow.........But I have 52 Americans woking in my call center.....But that number changes on a almost daily basis...Many work a few months and then vacation a few months....

My call center was located in california but oslama did not like the fact that we were helping homeowners keep their houses so he changed the law forcing me to open a office in every state we do business in....

So I told the manager to just shut it down but the employees asked about moving it to Mexico as the law would not apply so the voip phone system was loaded into a few large suitcases and down they came.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis says Bye Bye Betsy!!! 5 min moron here is one 15
Democrat IT Staffer Arrested While Attempting t... 14 min Casual reader 1
GOP DON'T TRUST Trump 7 hr Frightening One 13
Boy Scout Speech 12 hr Bad for Scouts 17
TRUMP is doing what PUTIN WANTS 14 hr GRANDPA DICKHOLELIE 12
Proof of election fraud. 15 hr Chrome Dome 2 4
Bye Bye Special Counsel Mueller! 15 hr a-citizen 16

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gerber Mortgages