Red Bluff/Tehama County Police and Fi...

Red Bluff/Tehama County Police and Fire reports: 12/15/10

There are 6 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Red Bluff/Tehama County Police and Fire reports: 12/15/10. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

The following information is compiled from Red Bluff Police Department, Tehama County Sheriff's Department, Corning Police Department and California Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Illegal Entry

Chico, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2010
Thank you RBPD and all involved in arresting so many illegal entries into the USA lately. Wonder why there are so many in RB. Anyone entering this country needs to do it leagal, just like they need to live life in USA leagl and law abiding.
illegal entry is a idiot

Firebaugh, CA

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Are you a idiot hahaha. Learn to spell you moron your in America. Maybe your the one who needs to be sent out of American because i guarantee one of them can spell legal dumbass.
I agree

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2010
I agree!! haha I was going to post something about their spelling problems too!! It's always an idiot that makes those kind of posts, the ones who are probably collecting a welfare check each month and just doesn't want the competition for that money.Baahahahahahahaha Hey, we definately have problems with the illegals in this country but the reality is that without them there is alot of work that would never get done. We need them, but we need a better system for them to be here and do the work. Unfortunately you can't get the people on welfare to do the work, even though most of the country agrees that if they are going to get a check, food stamps, free medical care and all the other things they get-then they should be doing some of that work.
Rodney K

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2010
For Gods sake, "Illegal Entry" made a typo. Maybe you, "Illegal Entry is an Idiot", and "I agree" should read your own posts before you start critising other people. Is get-then really a hyphenated word? And shouldn't this sentence, "One who needs to be sent out of American" say AMERICA? I guess maybe you both just made a typo.
Kettle fights back

Chico, CA

#5 Dec 16, 2010
illegal entry is a idiot wrote:
Are you a idiot hahaha. Learn to spell you moron your in America. Maybe your the one who needs to be sent out of American because i guarantee one of them can spell legal ****.
Ha ha ha! maybe YOU should learn the difference between [your] and [you're](a contraction of 'you are'). just because your spellcheck did not find any errors does not mean that you did not make any. the squiggly red lines are not the equivalent of an English degree.

Your [correct usage] self confidence is admirable, but falls short under scrutiny. Consider that perhaps you're [correct usage, although it would sound better without the contraction) the idiot.
Al Reine Jr

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2010
As my dear old dad always says, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

He's says a bunch of other things too but I don't want to repeat them hear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOOL Me ONCE 7 hr First Amendment 8
News PG&E rolling out new time-of-use rate in north ... 10 hr Solarman 1
Clinton used stolen Haiti relief funds to pay f... 10 hr The Reformed Demo... 7
Fire & Fury ESSENTIAL READING 10 hr a-citizen 24
MLK Day Service 10 hr a-citizen 3
Truth; Alabama Is a Federal WELFARE State we Su... 16 hr Welfare queen Ala... 7
Censorship Back On Chico TOPIX Forum Sun Sad and Sick 7

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance