Obama wants higher taxes: No deal for...
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#976 Feb 8, 2013
Local wrote:
Step 6 of 6: Meter Set
Once construction is complete, the last step is for you to contact us to install (set) the gas and/or electric
meters. Usually, your account will already be established using the information from your original application.
Call 1(800) PGE-5000 to schedule an appointment to have your meter(s) set.
Please note the following items:
When inspections are required by the state, or by a city or county building department, we must
receive approval from that agency before we can set a gas or electric meter. Many building
departments relay this information to us at the end of each business day. If you call us on the same
day of your inspection, we most likely will not have a record of the inspection yet.
http://www.pge.com/includes/docs/pdfs/mybusin...
The fool has proven himself a liar again..........I called the building department and they said it is absolutely not happening

yes she has proven herself a liar again
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#977 Feb 8, 2013
Local wrote:
Step 6 of 6: Meter Set
Once construction is complete, the last step is for you to contact us to install (set) the gas and/or electric
meters. Usually, your account will already be established using the information from your original application.
Call 1(800) PGE-5000 to schedule an appointment to have your meter(s) set.
Please note the following items:
When inspections are required by the state, or by a city or county building department, we must
receive approval from that agency before we can set a gas or electric meter. Many building
departments relay this information to us at the end of each business day. If you call us on the same
day of your inspection, we most likely will not have a record of the inspection yet.
>
>
Maybe to put the account on my name , and that does not change the fact that power was connected to the house by PG&E months ago...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#978 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool has proven himself a liar again..........I called the building department and they said it is absolutely not happening
yes she has proven herself a liar again
>
>
Liar....

You didn't call anyone...

There are many houses under construction with PG&E power hooked up to them, and inspectors never say anything to anyone

So thanks for confirming your sterling reputation as THE LIAR KING of TOPIX...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#979 Feb 8, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Maybe to put the account on my name , and that does not change the fact that power was connected to the house by PG&E months ago...
Wrong again village liar..........

I posted the state law that says it is illegal..........
Local posted the law

Other posted the law......

But thanks for proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you are not building a house.......

Why do you continue to lie about something that is so easily proven a lie?????????
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#981 Feb 8, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
If the home is not completed, you can only have a "temporary service" (as defined by PG&E and the UBC).
What part of the law do you not understand?
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#982 Feb 8, 2013
Date Service is Needed
While our lead-times vary from project to project, we will make every attempt to meet your service needs. If
there are scheduling conflicts, we'll give higher priority to projects that have received FINAL BUILDING
INSPECTIONS, signed all contracts, paid all service costs, secured all rights-of-way and necessary permits, and met all agreed-to construction responsibilities.

Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#983 Feb 8, 2013
Temporary Construction Power
There's usually construction power available if we have existing facilities with enough capacity next to or on
your construction site. Your PG&E representative will let you know the costs for construction power, which
vary from site to site. If construction power is available, we may be able to install it within three to five
working days. You'll need to pay these costs, and the city or county building department will need to inspect
and approve your temporary meter panel before we can install the temporary service and meter.

Now. The old pos needs to explain how he has a permanent power service on a partially completed home site.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#984 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again village liar..........
I posted the state law that says it is illegal..........
Local posted the law
Other posted the law......
But thanks for proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you are not building a house.......
Why do you continue to lie about something that is so easily proven a lie?????????
The ole pos isn't sophisticated enough to understand exactly what he has.
He can only have a "temporary service" during construction of the home as defined by PG&E and the Uniform Building Code.

How his alleged on site solar electric system is wired into a temporary service?
It can be done, but there is not a high probability that someone would pay to hook up the system to a temporary meter, and then re route it to the permanent power supply.

My research on solar power payback numbers tells me that it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Most residential solar panel systems pay back a couple of hundred bucks per month(on sunny months), so during a few months of construction, hooking up the system and then re routing the system upon home completion wouldn't be worth the trouble..........

He is either outright lying, or the temp. service will actually be the permanent service upon completion of the home.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#985 Feb 8, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Liar....
You didn't call anyone...
There are many houses under construction with PG&E power hooked up to them, and inspectors never say anything to anyone
So thanks for confirming your sterling reputation as THE LIAR KING of TOPIX...
RUN forrest, run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erase EVERYTHING NEGGIR-BOY-O 6 hr Godfrey 2
The Illegal NEGGIR-O/RUSSIAN Connection About T... 6 hr Godfrey 3
War on Goal is Over.Trump Trump Trump 8 hr Godfrey 1
Trump spends 33% of his time as President Playi... 9 hr Bob Luvs To Pretend 9
Whenever Trump claims something is 100% TRUE, y... 11 hr Godfrey 2
Why do Pathological Conservatard RepubliKLAN LI... 11 hr Godfrey 2
Trump Budget DISATER is called COMPASSIONATE by... 11 hr Godfrey 4

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance