Obama wants higher taxes: No deal for...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#714 Jan 3, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another, worthless, unsubstantiated mess of nonsense from you.
Got anything on topic?
How about a comment on the fact that hObama wants to deficit spend ANOTHER $6.4 trillion over the next four years?
He will then have run the national debt up to nearly $23 trillion.
Got any comment on that????....Hmmmmm? Something of substance???
Something with a man's opinion.....instead of your gurlish cheerleader antics?????
lolol
Typical liberal troll response will follow.........And we will all laugh......
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#715 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal troll response will follow.........And we will all laugh......
>
>
We have already been laughing pretty hard at your childishly ridiculous propensity of posting links from threads that ended months ago...

Why don't you go back and review posts from this very thread where you and LOCAL IDIOT got a well deserved spanking by RABBIT and SUNDOG...???

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T886...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#716 Jan 3, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
We have already been laughing pretty hard at your childishly ridiculous propensity of posting links from threads that ended months ago...
Why don't you go back and review posts from this very thread where you and LOCAL IDIOT got a well deserved spanking by RABBIT and SUNDOG...???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T886...
Why would I care what a troll like you thinks???

I see you are v=back to being a troll as you cant debate.......

But the record shows that I tried.........LOL
One is a freak

Lincoln, CA

#717 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I care what a troll like you thinks???
I see you are v=back to being a troll as you cant debate.......
But the record shows that I tried.........LOL
Haven't you noticed no one can debate with you? It's like arguing with a tree except the tree is correct more often than you are.

You yourself have admitted it's all about being the last one to post on any given thread, not about debating.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#718 Jan 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I care what a troll like you thinks???
I see you are v=back to being a troll as you cant debate.......
But the record shows that I tried.........LOL
>
>
Why would anyone care what a disruptive and ignorant troll like you who does not know what the word debate means...?

The only things the record shows is that...

(1) You bring up irrelevant nonsense from threads that ended months ago every time you find yourself on the losing side of a debate.

(2) you insist on calling everyone who disagrees with your drivel a liar...

(3) RABBIT and SUNDOG a-l-m-o-s-t thought you what debate is supposed to be about

Please revisit this thread... http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T886...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#719 Jan 4, 2013
One is a freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you noticed no one can debate with you? It's like arguing with a tree except the tree is correct more often than you are.
You yourself have admitted it's all about being the last one to post on any given thread, not about debating.
>
>
You got him pegged alright....

Amazing thing is that HERE IS ONE, the biggest troll on TOPIX, goes around calling everyone else a troll....LMAO
Tea Party Solution

Paradise, CA

#720 Jan 4, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like every other liberal, you excuse the same behavior from your own "people" that you disdain in anyone that disagrees with you.
And which of "my own 'people'" are committing plagiarism? Show us. You're just trying to divert attention from your own thefts. Kinda what we'd expect from a 3rd grader.
Local wrote:
<and btw, I really don't give a flying phuque about what you think about much of anything. In most cases, you flat out lie
No, I told the truth. You plagiarize, and then go into a tantrum when you're called on it.
Local wrote:
<The poster named “Tea Party Solution” is not a member of the tea party. He has been proven to be a liar and a coward who will spin information to fit his true ideology…..a radical left wing progressive.
Duh, only a simpleton like you wouldn't know that my moniker is ironic (google ironic). But whenever you find nothing intelligent to say-- most of the time-- you post this juvenile nonsense. And then you go into simple ad hominems-- you know, name-calling.
Local wrote:
<Anyone reading his posts should check and verify any of his so called facts.
Please do. But I know that Loco doesn't, because facts don't exist in his right-wing bubble
.
Local wrote:
<Readers beware of any information provided by the poster “Tea Party Solution”.
Yes, beware-- if you have a brain, you might have to use it.
One is a moron

Sacramento, CA

#721 Jan 4, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
And which of "my own 'people'" are committing plagiarism? Show us. You're just trying to divert attention from your own thefts. Kinda what we'd expect from a 3rd grader.
<quoted text>
No, I told the truth. You plagiarize, and then go into a tantrum when you're called on it.
<quoted text>
Duh, only a simpleton like you wouldn't know that my moniker is ironic (google ironic). But whenever you find nothing intelligent to say-- most of the time-- you post this juvenile nonsense. And then you go into simple ad hominems-- you know, name-calling.
<quoted text>
Please do. But I know that Loco doesn't, because facts don't exist in his right-wing bubble
.
<quoted text>
Yes, beware-- if you have a brain, you might have to use it.
Here is one has the same issue. He plagiarizes and when the crap he plagiarized is proven to be nothing butt bull, HIO claims he didn't post anything that was inaccurate, it was someone else’s crap so he isn't responsible for the content/inaccuracies.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#722 Jan 4, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Why would anyone care what a disruptive and ignorant troll like you who does not know what the word debate means...?
The only things the record shows is that...
(1) You bring up irrelevant nonsense from threads that ended months ago every time you find yourself on the losing side of a debate.
(2) you insist on calling everyone who disagrees with your drivel a liar...
(3) RABBIT and SUNDOG a-l-m-o-s-t thought you what debate is supposed to be about
Please revisit this thread... http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T886...
Yes proving you a liar upsets you that we know..........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#723 Jan 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes proving you a liar upsets you that we know..........LOL
>
>
So you are back to your childish name calling games....?????
one is a moron

Sacramento, CA

#725 Jan 4, 2013
For the love of gawd, get a life!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#727 Jan 4, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Is what a lie... My post or your take on it...???
Your words..........LOL
That were proven a lie..........

.
.
.
.
Grumpy wrote
The only ones who don't like Obamacare are stupid T- publicans who can't wait to lose their houses and everything they worked for all their lives just to pay their medical bills ....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#728 Jan 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words..........LOL
That were proven a lie..........
.
.
.
.
Grumpy wrote
The only ones who don't like Obamacare are stupid T- publicans who can't wait to lose their houses and everything they worked for all their lives just to pay their medical bills ....
>
>
My words were not proven a lie because , you are combining T Publicans who wanted to get rid of OBAMAcare altogether and the people who are dissatisfied that OBAMA did not go far enough but who don't dislike OBAMAcare enough to get rid of it like the T Publicans do....

You are mixing oil with water and calling it gasoline....LOL
Here is One

United States

#729 Jan 4, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
My words were not proven a lie because , you are combining T Publicans who wanted to get rid of OBAMAcare altogether and the people who are dissatisfied that OBAMA did not go far enough but who don't dislike OBAMAcare enough to get rid of it like the T Publicans do....
You are mixing oil with water and calling it gasoline....LOL
Complete the process with the OPTION of the PUBLIC OPTION.
One is a freak

Lincoln, CA

#730 Jan 5, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
My words were not proven a lie because , you are combining T Publicans who wanted to get rid of OBAMAcare altogether and the people who are dissatisfied that OBAMA did not go far enough but who don't dislike OBAMAcare enough to get rid of it like the T Publicans do....
You are mixing oil with water and calling it gasoline....LOL
What our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta Mexico won't acknowledge is that the majority of Americans wanted single -payer/universal health care butt that the Democrats were forced by the repubicans into passing what is now Obama Care.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#731 Jan 5, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
My words were not proven a lie because , you are combining T Publicans who wanted to get rid of OBAMAcare altogether and the people who are dissatisfied that OBAMA did not go far enough but who don't dislike OBAMAcare enough to get rid of it like the T Publicans do....

You are mixing oil with water and calling it gasoline....LOL
Wrong again village liar

Read your words..........LOL

Then read the links that prove your statement a lie

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#732 Jan 5, 2013
Not one republican voted for oslamacare so oslamacare was only a democrat thing

Republicans forced nothing........
Here is One

Amity, OR

#733 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Not one republican voted for oslamacare so oslamacare was only a democrat thing
Republicans forced nothing........
Ahahahahahahahaha, PLEASE, go texting and driving on a curvy, steep, single lane, high mountain Mexican road.

Thanks in advance for your PATRIOTISM!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#735 Jan 5, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
By the way, LOCO, the stuff you plagiarised is just vague rhetoric, with no substantiating details.
Your unknown writer, for example, simply states "The liberal machine is in the mist of unveiling their gargantuan new spending and tax plans, they are set to be raised by the greatest amount in history, and regulation and micro management is their middle name,"
This is an unsubstantiated rant.
By the way, tell your writer that the correct word is 'midst', and not 'mist'.
More gurly word games from you, heh?
The statement you quoted has been substantiated throughout this thread.
I cannot help the fact that you are too much of a moron to understand it.
The bottom line is this: hObama is the most prolific spender in history.
We(America) cannot have a European sized government spending with America sized taxation.
The tax hikes have already begun. Only a moron would argue with that fact.
Now, we will see about spending cuts. It is my opinion that there will not be enough spending cuts to address the REAL problem(the huge national debt). Even higher taxes will be required to pay for current levels of spending, and only a moron would not agree that it is ONLY the repubs. who wish to reduce current levels of spending.
Therefore, only a moron would not agree that:
"The liberal machine is in the mist of unveiling their gargantuan new spending and tax plans, they are set to be raised by the greatest amount in history, and regulation and micro management is their middle name".
You and your ilk are simply too chickensheiit to admit the truth.
http://www.gop.gov/indepth/pledge/cutspending
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/u-s-house-approve...
I suppose I could get a chalk board and draw you a picture, but you aren't worth the effort.
8585
Laughing at Here is One

Lincoln, CA

#736 Jan 5, 2013
Obama Care is the result of Democrats modifying their original legislation to keep you repubicans from filibustering it and because the repubican caucus kept saying if the Democrats changed this or that they, the repubicans would vote for it.

So let’s see you disprove me you moron. Come on, spin spin spin ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillarys Comments Regarding Weinstein 31 min Grandpa Nicolai 4
It WILL NOT GO AWAY!! 5 hr a-citizen 29
The Democrat-Russia Connection Uncovered 5 hr a-citizen 18
More Clinton Corruption 7 hr First Amendment 10
Trump Outsources Jobs 9 hr First Amendment 2
No Loyalty For Grandpa Nicolai 11 hr No Loyalty 4 Gran... 1
President Trump Erasing O-Boys ISIS Creation 11 hr Both Sides Now 6

Gerber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gerber Mortgages