Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I am nothing more than just a coward, and that is the worst luck any one like me could ever have.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Thanks again my friends...........Another very important thread..............Yes liberals hate it but it is good for them to see......
One is a moron

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

one is a douche bag wrote:
I am nothing more than just a coward, and that is the worst luck any one like me could ever have.
Yes you are mr. douche bag with the Chico isp. Butt if you want to be a good troll you'll have to emulate here is one better.
One is a moron

Iowa Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

One is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt if you want to be a good troll you'll have to emulate here is one better.
What else can I do? I just LOVE Here is one SO MUCH!!! I follow him around the Internet chat forums like a love sick little school girl! I even invite him to lunch in San Francisco.

I call him names and even use HIS screen name hoping he will pay attention to me!!! Butt he never EVER tells me how much he loves me back.

I do every thing I can to get him to notice me and see how much I want him inside me, butt he always just leads me on and I get SO FRUSTRATED...!!!

I just LOVE him SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Thanks again for all of your help..........

My training of you has really paid off........
twp is an idiot

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

One is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can I do? I just LOVE Here is one SO MUCH!!! I follow him around the Internet chat forums like a love sick little school girl! I even invite him to lunch in San Francisco.
I call him names and even use HIS screen name hoping he will pay attention to me!!! Butt he never EVER tells me how much he loves me back.
I do every thing I can to get him to notice me and see how much I want him inside me, butt he always just leads me on and I get SO FRUSTRATED...!!!
Oh twp, you're so funny. You'll have to do better than this if you want to rise to the level of your gawd here is one.

On the serious side, how can a freak like you who is so pro -cop follow around like a little puppy here is one who is an admitted pedophile?
One is a moron

Iowa Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

twp is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh twp...
Sorry Bob...

"Butt" you are going to have to post a link PROVING that was me...!

And since you can't YOU are proven once again to be a LIAR...!

Does Jane know that you are stalking a man who you want to meet in San Francisco for a "One-on-One"...?

Don't you just dream of when old HIO will return your obsessive homo-erotic stalking and "fill the void" that you want him inside you so badly...!!!

You really are one twisted old freak Bob...!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html
One isa moron one is loco

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

One is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are mr. douche bag with the Chico isp. Butt if you want to be a good troll you'll have to emulate here is one better.
I am nothing more than an individual who has shown their self to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing myself to the cleansing product for a vagina.
A douchebag.
yes you isa idiot

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

One isa moron one is loco wrote:
<quoted text>
I am nothing more than an individual who has shown their self to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing myself to the cleansing product for a vagina.
A douchebag.
You'll have to do better than this if you want to rise to the level of your gawd here is one.
ManLove 4 One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

One is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes TWerP, we are aware of your PUPPUY LOVE for one.

Your therapy is going well. Admission of your ManLove for One is a big step! Next, you meet him for lunch in Ukiah and tell him in person.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Thanks again my friend...........Your training has really paid off.......
one is a moron

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again my friend.........
You're quite welcome! It isn't ever day we get to watch a freak like you play your little troll games.
twp is ill

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

ManLove 4 One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes TWerP, we are aware of your PUPPUY LOVE for one.
Your therapy is going well. Admission of your ManLove for One is a big step! Next, you meet him for lunch in Ukiah and tell him in person.
Yes he has issues. He's been stalking me for years now. He's a troll from way back. He's another one like our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
who too has a comprehension problem.

What really scares me is el twerpo thinks hes a cop butt crawls around licking the boots of an admitted pedophile.

If hes a cop I pity the people within his jurisdiction.
twp is ill

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I hate how stupid i am?
I can't do anything right. I can't catch myself when I make mistakes.. my boyfriend has to. It's like he has to watch over me because I always find a way to screw up something. I hate the way I am. I've tried to change and be more alert, but its hard. I keep going back to my old stupid habits. I can see it in his eyes that he's getting tired of me not being aware of what I'm doing. I just want to find a way to change and be smarter. Is that possible?
Lunch w 1 at OCO Mar 6

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

March 6, 2013 at OCO Times in Ukiah, the Willits Yard Turd Here is One will be hosting, free of charge, a LUNCHEON for anyOne FREAKY and STUPID enough to attend. The time is One in the afternoon at OCO Times in Ukiah Ca.

That mean All you here is One admirers are invited!

A police presence will be there that day for your protection. Or your ARREST depending on how totally STUPID you are!

No GUNS as yu are most likely a FELON and will be arrested and sent back to PRISON where you probabaly belong!

Bon Appetite!!! See you there? RSVP to MexiTroll at this site!!!!
Here aint nothin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

twp is ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he has issues. He's been stalking me for years now. He's a troll from way back. He's another one like our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
who too has a comprehension problem.
What really scares me is el twerpo thinks hes a cop butt crawls around licking the boots of an admitted pedophile.
If hes a cop I pity the people within his jurisdiction.
He is NO COP! He is an Ex-Con! Like MexiTroll!

Not to smrt but aware of the JUSTICE SYSTEM!.
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Lunch w 1 at OCO Mar 6 wrote:
March 6, 2013 at OCO Times in Ukiah, the Willits Yard Turd Here is One will be hosting, free of charge, a LUNCHEON for anyOne FREAKY and STUPID enough to attend. The time is One in the afternoon at OCO Times in Ukiah Ca.
That mean All you here is One admirers are invited!
A police presence will be there that day for your protection. Or your ARREST depending on how totally STUPID you are!
No GUNS as yu are most likely a FELON and will be arrested and sent back to PRISON where you probabaly belong!
Bon Appetite!!! See you there? RSVP to MexiTroll at this site!!!!
The question is.......will you be there.......you cowardly little pos?
Lunch w One at OCO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Of Course! Can't wait!

You know the MexiTroll will NOT BE THERE don't you?

Will you be? It's a FREE LUNCH!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bring them a couple magazines from here to prove I was there..........But she is always too scared to show up....
TubeSteak 4 One again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bring them a couple magazines from here to prove I was there..........But she is always too scared to show up....
In here is One, that means he WILL NOT BE THERE! Daaahhhh Or else he is planning to hold this fiesta in the Mens Room, like he did last time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gerber Discussions

Search the Gerber Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our Iconic President Abe Lincoln was a LIBERAL ... 6 min Tea Party Solution 5
U.S. Vice President Biden says Putin has no soul 7 min Krankenstein 15
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,347
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr spoon sides 200,315
Another reminder.... 3 hr Progun 3
Barking Dogs in the neighborhood 3 hr JustSayNoToBarkingDogs 2
The US processing company at the rotten center ... 4 hr The right is wrong 8
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Tehama County was issued at July 22 at 2:54PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000