First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Moron/liberals say voter fraud never happens but again it rears its ugly liberal head.......

The biggest problem in finding voter fraud is that unless these moron/liberals admit they committed voter fraud there is no way to catch them with out requiring ID.

Well, lightning is suddenly all over Cincinnati, Ohio. The Hamilton County Board of Elections is investigating 19 possible cases of alleged voter fraud that occurred when Ohio was a focal point of the 2012 presidential election. A total of 19 voters and nine witnesses are part of the probe.

Democrat Melowese Richardson has been an official poll worker for the last quarter century and registered thousands of people to vote last year. She candidly admitted to Cincinnati’s Channel 9 this week that she voted twice in the last election.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/v...
Im Shocked Ones so stupid

Oroville, CA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Nineteen POSSIBLE CASES! That is SERIOUS? Ahahahaha

Voting Fraud is certainly out of controll Eh BUTTHEADone.

Where is YOUR PICTURE ID? I have asked you for it 100 times but you are to afraid to show it. I guess you won't be voting.

Oh that's right, you are a FELON and can't vote anyways! Ahahahahahaha GOD you are a queer One!
One One One

Fremont, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
One is all knowing. One does not exaggerate. One provides only facts. One never misinforms.

“Facts”

Mexico

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks again for helping me out

Great job
Here is One

Oroville, CA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again for helping me out
Great job
Yea, it is important for all of these nice people in Chico to keep your IDIOCY front and center.

Thanks for self deporting. All Americans are celebrating.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks again
TWP

Iowa Park, TX

#7 Feb 9, 2013
One One One wrote:
One is all knowing. One does not exaggerate. One provides only facts. One never misinforms.
So....

Is that why you chase him abound the Internet Chat forums like a love sick little school girl on the playground...?

Whether you want to admit it or not Road Toa d...

You have a psycho-sexual compulsive-obsessive fixation on this guy that is manifesting itself in your stalking him 16 hours a day...

And your neurotic desire to possess him sexually compels you to use his screen name "Here Is One" or some derivative of "Here Is One"...

You are OBVIOUSLY obsessed with a psycho-sexual / homosexual attraction to this guy and you act out your pent up gay fantasies and frustrations that he will never, EVER be inside you that you chase him around like a petulant school girl and call him names...

Seriously...

YOU are one seriously screwed up psycho-freak HIO(#2)...!!!

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#8 Feb 9, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>So....

Is that why you chase him abound the Internet Chat forums like a love sick little school girl on the playground...?

Whether you want to admit it or not Road Toa d...

You have a psycho-sexual compulsive-obsessive fixation on this guy that is manifesting itself in your stalking him 16 hours a day...

And your neurotic desire to possess him sexually compels you to use his screen name "Here Is One" or some derivative of "Here Is One"...

You are OBVIOUSLY obsessed with a psycho-sexual / homosexual attraction to this guy and you act out your pent up gay fantasies and frustrations that he will never, EVER be inside you that you chase him around like a petulant school girl and call him names...

Seriously...

YOU are one seriously screwed up psycho-freak HIO(#2)...!!!
Yes she is a Internet troll
Not a repubican lemming

Lincoln, CA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
So where's the conviction of those "accused" of voter fraud?

Don’t you love repubicans who think everyone (Democrats/liberals) accused of anything is guilty of whatever they’re accused of?

Get back to us when you can prove anything.

“Facts”

Mexico

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks again for showing liberals are too stupid too understand that it is almost impossible to prove voter fraud with out voter I'd
Local

Clearlake, CA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again for showing liberals are too stupid too understand that it is almost impossible to prove voter fraud with out voter I'd
and that is why liberals fight voter I.D. so hard.

“Facts”

Mexico

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>and that is why liberals fight voter I.D. so hard.
Correct
Here is One

Cloverdale, CA

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Not a repubican lemming wrote:
So where's the conviction of those "accused" of voter fraud?
Don’t you love repubicans who think everyone (Democrats/liberals) accused of anything is guilty of whatever they’re accused of?
Get back to us when you can prove anything.
Uh Oh here is nOne, the gauntlet has been thrown down.

Fill us in on ALL those CONVICTIONS for VOTER FRAUD!

Oh Yeah, Ya Can't! It does not exist in any meaningfull way.

BUTT, show us your picture ID and maybe we will let you cross the border. NOT, FELON ONE!!!!!

“Facts”

Mexico

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>Uh Oh here is nOne, the gauntlet has been thrown down.

Fill us in on ALL those CONVICTIONS for VOTER FRAUD!

Oh Yeah, Ya Can't! It does not exist in any meaningfull way.

BUTT, show us your picture ID and maybe we will let you cross the border. NOT, FELON ONE!!!!!
Thanks again my friend for showing how stupid liberals are
Medal of Freedom 4 One

Cloverdale, CA

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again my friend for showing how stupid liberals are
Thank you for insuring President Obama would be Re-Elected.

Your Rhettoric was indispensible in bringing Moderates to the Democratic Party.

Likewise, thanks for your help insuring the IMPLOSION of The TeaBagger/Republican Party! All Americans are appreciative, BUTT we DON'T WANT YOU BACK MexiTroll!!!!

President Obama would like tp personally thank and HONOR you for your indispensibe assistance with a Medal of Freedom. When can you be in Washington?

“Facts”

Mexico

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Medal of Freedom 4 One wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for insuring President Obama would be Re-Elected.

Your Rhettoric was indispensible in bringing Moderates to the Democratic Party.

Likewise, thanks for your help insuring the IMPLOSION of The TeaBagger/Republican Party! All Americans are appreciative, BUTT we DON'T WANT YOU BACK MexiTroll!!!!

President Obama would like tp personally thank and HONOR you for your indispensibe assistance with a Medal of Freedom. When can you be in Washington?
Thanks again my friend

My hard work in training you has paid off

The fat squaw would love it if we could just potty train you
Diplomatic One

Cloverdale, CA

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again my friend
My hard work in training you has paid off
The fat squaw would love it if we could just potty train you
Your extraordinary assistance in the Re-Election of President Barack Obama, through your Radical Tea/Bagger FAUXconservtive stances, resulting in Approximately 10,000,000 Moderates Voting Democratic, is greatly appreciated.

Therefore, The President of the United States of America Barack Obama would like to bestow upon you the Medal of Freedom for all of your hard work and and assistance in exposing to ALL of AMERICA why the Republican Party/TeaBagger Party is UNPATRIOTIC.

It is a lesson that will reverberate throughout History.

Use your "GREEN (Diplomatic) Passport" and come as soon as possible. Could you make it for the State of the Union Adress? You can sit with Michel and Family. The President could use you.

Let us know.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Thanks again my little sheeple......

Your training is paying off.......
Sunday for the kids One

Cloverdale, CA

#20 Feb 10, 2013
You said, "Suday is for the Kiddies"? Poor KIDS!
Not a repubican lemming

Lincoln, CA

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again my little sheeple......
Your training is paying off.......
Thanks for keeping this thread on top and reminding everyone what scum you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 25 min KiMare 200,949
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min Frijoles 69,373
worldwide fear chaos and U.S. failure 1 hr tBaggers Drunks 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
South Carolina House speaker indicted on nine c... 3 hr enter username 12
Judges recommend $1.4B penalty against PG&E 5 hr News 7
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr brewed 5,070
•••
•••
•••

Gerber Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••